nineteen

𝙀𝙪𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙖

After her talk with Ron, she actually made up with Anthony. They're no longer fighting however there's still some tension between the two. Zoia has a feeling they will break up sooner or later hence why she decided to brush off her feelings and decided to spend her possible last months with Anthony.

On the other hand, Zoia and Harry have stopped talking. She tried to approach him multiple times however he would always avoid her or make an excuse. He wouldn't even look at her. She felt extremely guilty however relieved that her and Anthony had no problem anymore besides him graduating later.

Ginny and Monica are extremely proud of her. They even made her a trifle. They said Zoia has learned her worth and deserves a treat.

Today, most of her friends are taking the apparition class, however since her birthday is not until the end of June, she couldn't take her test yet, hence why she's currently at potions class with some leftovers of her year.

She sat near Ernie since he's the only Hufflepuff in her potions class now. Across the room she could see scowling Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter who's still determined to ignore her.

"All too young to Apparate just yet?" said Slughorn genially. "Not turned seventeen yet?"

They shook their heads.

"Ah well," said Slughorn cheerily, "as we're so few, we'll do something fun. I want you all to brew me up something amusing!"

"That sounds good, sir," said Ernie sycophantically, rubbing his hands together. Malfoy, on the other hand, did not crack a smile.

"What do you mean, 'something amusing'?" he said irritably. "Oh, surprise me," said Slughorn airily.

Wanting to impress Slughorn, Zoia decided to make an invisibility potion. She knows it's tricky to make, but she knows she can do it.

Once she added the spiders into the potion, the color started to change into silver and it became very bubbly which means she got it right. She beamed internally.

She then looked at Harry which caught him off guard, causing him to almost knock his cauldron. Afterwards he pretended that didn't just happen.

Zoia leaped in her table a little because after avoiding her gaze, Harry looked at her which means maybe he's not that mad at her anymore.

Slughorn was most impressed with Zoia and Harry at the end of the lesson. The bespectacled boy decided to make an elixir of euphoria which he successfully brewed.

"How's Harry doing it?" Ernie whispered to her. "Didn't you have to tutor him last year because he was struggling."

"Well he was never bad, he just never studied before," said Zoia.

"What did you do to him? I think it was your tutoring."

"I didn't do anything," Zoia chuckled. "Don't give me too much credit. Trust me, it's not because of me." She purposely does not mention the half-blood prince book.

When they all leave the classroom she approaches Harry right away who seems to be walking extremely fast.

"Har," she grabbed his wrist.

"What?" he spat.

"I'm sorry."

"Okay."

"I didn't mean what I said, I was angry. I don't want you to stop talking to me, you don't ruin anything, I'm so sorry," she said.

"Okay."

"Please say something other than okay," her voice could barely be heard.

"You want me to really say something? Fine," he said harshly. "I deserve it. You were right about everything. I'm not angry at you, I'm angry at myself. You don't need to apologize for shit because you wouldn't have said all those things if it weren't for my actions. I fucking used you, I tossed you aside and fuck, I even thought about ruining your relationship at some point because you were right, I ruin everything and I am selfish," he spat. "I don't even fucking know why you're still talking to me," he bitterly chuckled. "I don't deserve you, I never have."

"I am truly over it, Harry," she begged. "Please can we just start over. I miss you, I really really miss you."

"Don't — you don't know what you're doing to me. Don't say shit like that Zoia," he shook his head and stepped away from her a bit.

"You were right, I shouldn't have bottled up my emotions. Now that I've let it all out, I'm not angry about it anymore. You were a fucking dick but I was a complete bitch to you at the astronomy tower. You didn't deserve that, you were just trying to help. I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry that I hurt your feelings, please."

Slowly Zoia wrapped her arm around his torso and hugged him. He tried to hold his tears which made him tilt his head. He doesn't know whether to hug her back or not.

He wanted nothing more than to hug her back but his guilt kept coming at him. He never really knows how Zoia feels about what happened between them and now that he knows, he feels even guiltier than before.

He decided to slowly hug her back. He looked down to her and a tear fell from his eyes to her head which caused him to tilt his head back again.

"Fuck," he mumbled to himself.

She finally let go and he quickly wiped his little tears.

"So are we okay?" she asked.

"I can't say okay can't I? — Wait, I just said it," he chuckled, which made her laugh.

"I'm sorry Harry, truly. I don't know what came over me," she said embarrassedly.

"I deserve it," he said. "It took a lot for me to not go out of my room when you cried to Ron."

"I knew it! You weren't asleep!" she exclaimed. "So Ron wasn't snogging with Hermione as well?"

"Nope," he shook his head. "Hermione was so embarrassed."

"She would've loved it though, snogging Ron," she chuckled.

"Yeah. . . yeah she would. . ."

Subconsciously his hand made its way to his wrist, however his hand couldn't find his bracelet. Then he remembered he took it off after their fight at the astronomy tower.

"Is Anthony okay with us being friends?" he finally asked. "I don't want to get in between you both again."

"Yeah, but probably not that close anymore — I mean we probably can't be as close as before. I just don't want to fight with him anymore," she sighed.

"I understand," he nodded. "I'm truly sorry for what happened between us, Zoia. I mean it."

"I know, me too," she smiled sadly at him.

"One more question though, will you use an unforgivable on me?" he raised his eyebrows and smirked.

"Oh shove off," she laughed. "Well, I still have that in the back of my mind."

"Good thing I need to keep a distance from you then," he chuckled.

She just laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Well, I have to go. I've prepared a pizza for Monica, you know —a celebration if she passed the test, or not. Either way it's a celebration."

"Of course you do," he smiled at her. "I didn't even think about anything for Ron and Hermione."

"Well, I guess, goodbye then," she smiled at him.

"Bye Zoia," he waved his hand at her.

And finally, after what seemed like a very long time, Harry felt a surge of euphoria.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ ✎ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ ♡! ]

Well this one is a shorter chapter, finally lol.

Anyway, I have a few ideas in mind how I want Zoia and Harry to get together, but I want to know how you guys want it to be, maybe it's better than my idea (: also tell me what you guys want to see in this book! <3

Harry doesn't call her Zo anymore (': Do you guys still want him to call her Zozo? Personally I've grown too attached to the nickname and I want him to still call her Zo/Zozo.

As usual, ILY AND HAVE A GOOD DAY!!! <3