surprise

The adoring, warming, morning, elevates the already cheery couple.

A bump could already be seen from the girl and today is her check-up. Harry and Zoia specifically made today a day just for them, no work, just the two of them.

"Harry, that shirt looks amazing, you don't have to change it again," said Zoia.

"I know, but I just want to look good for your second check-up."

"You always look good," Zoia pointed out.

"Still a huge fan of me, I see," he grinned at her, causing her to roll her eyes. He then approached her and said, "You look very beautiful," as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"You look very handsome too," Zoia rested her hands on his chest as she looked into his eyes. "This shirt brings out your eyes more — Merlin, your eyes are amazing."

"Is that so," Harry smirked. "Wouldn't it be amazing if our child inherited my eyes?"

"That would be amazing," she replied breathlessly.

"But your eyes would be amazing too, they're amazing — your eyes, always get lost in them," he caressed her cheek.

"Any eyes would be amazing, I know our child will be the most beautiful child there is," she said proudly.

He leaned in and muttered, "That is very true," as their lips touched. Afterward, he wasted no time closing the gaps between them, grinning in their kisses.

"We need — to go," Zoia mumbled.

"Hmmm," Harry hummed, his hands still roaming her body.

It took the couple ten minutes to finally make peace with their hormones before finally driving to St. Mungo's.

Last time, the healer told them that it is safe for a pregnant mother to use the floo network, however, apparition isn't. Despite that, Harry still doesn't want to risk it since there was one case where a mother had to give birth two months earlier than her due date because she used a floo powder.

No matter how dangerous cars can be, muggle inventions are still a lot safer than anything magical according to Harry.

Don't take his words.

The two walked hand in hand to visit Healer Bennet, one of the best healers in the country who specializes in women and pregnancy.

"Hi Mr. Potter, Ms. Robinson, come in," greeted the healer.

"Hi," said Zoia sheepishly.

"How are you Zoia?" asked Healer Bennet.

"We are doing amazing, Lucy!" Zoia beamed, making Harry chuckle.

Zoia grew fond of her healer which Harry's completely grateful for because it means Zoia is comfortable with her healer which will make her pregnancy experience easier.

"That's amazing, Zoia," Lucy, the healer, smiled at Zoia, "Let's lie down on the mattress."

"Oh okay," Zoia nodded excitedly.

Once Zoia lied down, she grabbed Harry's hand, squeezing it excitedly. Harry brought her knuckles to his lips, kissing it gently.

Zoia pulled her shirt up, showing her belly. Healer Bennet then squeezed the bottle of gel and once it landed on Zoia's belly, she hissed from the coldness but giggled afterward.

Harry leaned into Zoia's ear and whispered, "Kinda look like you know what don't you think?"

"Harry, shut up," Zoia glared at him, causing him to chuckle.