seven*

𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙈𝙚 𝙕𝙤

That's how Zoia and Harry found themselves snogging on Harry's bed. He roamed his hands all over her body as he snogged her senselessly. Seeing her under him a mess with her messy hair on his pillow is the sight he will never get over.

"Har — Harry, stop," she pushed him away.

"I'm so sorry," he sat up right away.

"No, no, don't apologize," she sat in front him.

"Are you not comfortable with this?" he asked.

"I am," she cupped his face. "I just — I can't do this to you Har. I want this, trust me, but you deserve better than just a shag."

"I'm okay with this Zoia, trust me," he assured her. "I want this."

"I know and I do too," she said.

"Then let me make love to you," he cupped her face.

"Okay," she said after a minute of silence.

"Okay? Do you want this?"

"I want this."

"Okay," he said before he kissed her again.

She laid on her back again while Harry's on top of her, kissing her lips, jaw, neck, leaving marks everywhere. He then started kissing her stomach, her lower abdomen until he pulled away. He traced her stretch marks with his fingers then he looked at her.

"You're beautiful, Zoia," he said.

"Zo, call me Zo," she murmured.

"You sure you want me to call you that?"

"Yes."

"Okay Zo," he smirked. He then kissed her marks, every single one of them while giving her praises of compliments after every single kiss.

"Can I take my top off?" she asked.

"You don't have to ask to do that, Zo," he chuckled.

Right after she took her top off, he went feral. He did everything to give the two attention. She arched her back due to the pleasure while pulling his hair which she knows he likes best.

He went down on her again and trailed kisses along her inner thigh.

"Are you sure you want this Zo?"

"I'm sure now please get on with it," she hissed.

"Okay okay," he chuckled.

He slowly pulled her bottom down. The sight of how wet she is made him absolutely insane. He wasted no time to pleasure her. The moans, the hair pulling, the arched back, all explains the feelings she's currently experiencing. She spreads her legs even wider which gives the boy better access.

A murmur of praises from her encouraged him even more. His action left her breathless as she came. She forgets how good Harry is with his tongue and fingers.

Zoia pulled his head up to kiss him. As he was about to grab his condom, she stopped him.

"You don't want to do this anymore?" he asked.

"I want to, I just — want to feel you," she said. "You forget I invented that potion, Potter."

"You sure?" he asked.

"I'm sure. You're clean right?"

"Yes. If it makes you feel any better, I haven't shagged as well for a full year," he said.