twenty three

𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙

Zoia woke up with a pounding feeling in her head which made her groan. She noticed an arm wrapping around her waist.

She woke up to Harry snuggling to her, hiding his face to her shoulder. Another thing she noticed is that she's wearing a hoodie, Harry's hoodie.

Suddenly she felt sick. She tried to push the feeling away but it won't go away. She covered her mouth with her hands right away, not wanting to puke on Harry's bed.

She sat up and was about to go to the bathroom until she saw a small empty bucket with a note in front of it on the nightstand next to her.

You can use me, Cloudy

She immediately grabbed the bucket and threw up. Harry stirred up in his sleep feeling the sudden emptiness on his side until he fluttered his eyes open to see Zoia's already sitting up with a bucket.

Harry immediately put on his glasses and sat up right away, pulling her hair back and rubbing her back soothingly.

"I'm not drinking again," she said weakly.

"Okay," he chuckled. "Have you drunk the potion?"

"What potion?" she frowned once she finished throwing up.

"Look at your nightstand, love."

Zoia did what she was told and saw a tiny potion bottle with a note in front of it.

Drink me, Cloudy
*I promise it'll help* :D

Zoia chuckled at the sight and smiled at him.

"Thank you," she said.

"You're welcome love," he kissed her head. "Now drink it. Trust me, it works wonders."

"Experienced are you?"

"You could say that," he smirked.

Zoia scrunched up her nose after she drank the potion. Zoia expected the potion to taste sweet, maybe because she has such a sweet tooth. However the potion tasted sour.

"Now, let's brush your teeth because I really want to give you a good morning kiss," he said excitedly.

Thankfully, today is Saturday which means no school. His roommates are still sleeping which is also a good thing. He doesn't want them to bother Zoia and him.

"I did your skin care last night," he mumbled with toothpaste inside of his mouth.

"Thank you," she sighed happily.

After they were done with their morning routine, Harry wasted no time to plant a kiss on her lips.

"Good morning," he pulled her closer by the waist.

"Morning," she grinned.

"We need to shower, especially you. You're still wearing the same outfit as last night," he said.

"Yeah," she chuckled.

After the two finished showering together, Harry went outside to get an outfit for them. He picked out his t-shirt and shorts for her.

While Zoia's doing her skincare routine, Harry charmed her hair so it'll dry faster then brushed her hair while the two are singing to Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana.

Harry also put on some of her hair care products which Harry doesn't understand but does it anyway because at least it makes her hair smooth and shiny.