twenty one

𝘼 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙀𝙭𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙

For the next few days, Zoia avoided Harry, not completely but she chose not to spend time or talk to Harry unless it's necessary. They've kissed after what happened but never a full on snog. Even during their study session, they actually study and never snog. Everytime Harry asks her what's wrong she just says she's not in the mood for that which he respects and never pesters her about it.

Zoia chose not to tell Monica about what happened at the broom cupboard unless Monica asked her. To get her mind off Harry, she chose to study more.

However one night she couldn't avoid him, because of that detention Umbridge gave them.

After they left Umbridge's office, Zoia went as fast as she could to get away from the Potter boy, not wanting to have a long conversation with him.

"Zo! Zoia!" he called her and she pretended to not hear him.

"Hey," he finally catched up and she sighed knowing she couldn't get out of the situation.

"I'm sorry you got detention because of me," he apologized as he was standing in front of her.

"Don't worry about it," she said.

"Come visit my common room for a while. I've prepared us some murtlap essence," he said. "It's the least I could do."

"Fine," she sighed.

As they entered the Gryffindor's common room, Harry made her sit at the sofa while he grabbed two napkins and a bowl of murtlap essence.

She sighed in satisfaction as she put her hand in the solution.

"It's like magic isn't it," said Harry.

"Well because it is magic idiot," she laughed as she shook her head.

"Shut up," he smiled at her. He doesn't even know why it satisfies him this much seeing she's laughing because of him.

"Now c'mere give me your hand," he said.

He put her hand on his lap and started dabbing the excess blood and murtlap essence solution. Zoia just stared at his concentrated face as she felt a swooping feeling in her stomach. Some parts of her felt guilty that she's kind of avoiding him but she thinks he deserves it, at list a bit

It seems like Harry understands that she's behaving this way because of him but he's not entirely sure why. Tired of being distant with her, he decided to visit her dorm.

It's currently after dinner and Zoia's already in her pajamas while reading her notes on her bed. Hannah is currently braiding Susan's hair while Monica is organizing her desk.

Suddenly there's a knock from the door.

"Come in!" said Monica.

There she saw Harry with a chocolate milkshake on his left hand and a cake box on his right hand. She could see him smiling at her.

"Hi!"

On cue her three roommates left the room to leave the two alone.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Very welcoming I see," he said before taking a seat on her bed.

"Here, got you some red velvet cake and a chocolate milkshake, I know they're your favorites," he said.

"What's the occasion?" she frowned.

"An apology. I know you're upset with me because you're avoiding me and don't even get me started with the I'm not avoiding you. When's the last time we properly hung out? I mean no studying just us talking and maybe snogging?"