one

𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧

Japan was everything she expected it to be. The culture, the food, not to mention the stores there are amazing so Zoia had to spend a lot there. Her parents have been saving up for a year for this trip so thank God she can buy almost everything she wants.

She even met her distant cousins and they took her to places teenagers usually hang out at. Her cousins were really nice and she made a mental note to stay in touch with them after she got back home.

The highlight of their trip is when she visited Mahoutokoro School of Magic. The school is very different in a good way. She wondered what her life would be like if she went to this school. The uniform is what intrigued her the most, it's beautiful.

Throughout summer, she has been writing a lot of letters to Monica, Ginny and Anthony. Monica's having the time of her life in Barbados, Ginny's doing the usual at The Burrow while Anthony's cycling in the Netherlands.

Harry never crossed her mind this summer, maybe because she's having the time of her life here, or maybe because she's slowly starting to develop feelings for Anthony, she guessed both.

Anthony has been flirting a lot in their letters which made Zoia flirt with him as well. He asked her to hang out once they got back home and obviously she said yes. Every time she saw Anthony's owl, she felt her stomach doing a flip.

What surprised her the most is when she got a letter from Lily telling her to have a great summer and she baked her some brownies and chocolate chip cookies.

It's her last night here and she just got back from dinner with her parents and distant family. Zoia never got bored of the foods here and just like the usual she ate plates of sushi that night

She's currently packing her luggage for their return tomorrow. She bought her friends souvenirs, a lot actually.

Suddenly she heard an owl from her window. She felt her stomach flip when she saw it's the familiar brown owl.

Dear Zoi(a),

I'm coming back home tomorrow as well. I've prepared tons of Dutch foods for you to try and some souvenirs I think you'd like. I don't know if you were joking about that magazine you bought for me but some parts of me hoped you didn't.

The more I cycle here the more I think we need to cycle more. Therefore I think we should cycle when we hang out or you can call it our date (;

I miss you and I can't wait to cycle with you!

Your friend,
Tony

Zoia chuckled at the letter and decided to grab her quill and parchment right away.

Dear (An)t(h)ony,

First off I'm not joking about the magazine so you better thank me. Japan has made me obsessed with green tea and I can't wait to take you along with me.

For cycling, I can't wait to cycle with you as well! It's been a while since I last cycled so it's going to be fun!!

I know you said you're going to pick me up at my house but I'll be at The Weasley's that day, it's still in Ottery St Catchpole don't worry. I'll tell you where their house is.

I miss you as well and I can't wait to hang out with you!

Your friend,
Zoi

Feeling satisfied with the letter she wrote, she went to her family owl and sent the letter to him. She then changed into her pj and decided to sleep early.