two

𝙋𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙘 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

It's four pm already. Time went by really fast during school days. She's currently at the girl's locker room, getting ready to practice quidditch for the first time since last year. She grabbed her nimbus 2000 and walked into the field.

She always thought Cedric was a great captain. She surely will miss him next year. It's the first day back and Cedric is already determined to win this year's cup. Personally, Zoia thought Gryffindor will win again this year since Dumbledore favored Gryffindor so much. Though this doesn't stop the Hufflepuffs from wanting to win this year's cup.

They practiced for three hours. Surprisingly Zoia wasn't tired at all, she was ecstatic to be back at the field and she could see everyone's feeling the same way.

"Applebee, Robinson and Macavoy, that was great! Although you guys were a bit stiff at first which was understandable since we haven't been at the pitch since last year, you three catch up at the end. Good job!" Cedric complimented the three chasers.

"Fleet you need to focus more! I don't want you to lose focus next time we practice!" said Cedric to the keeper.

"Ricket, you were amazing, keep that up! O'Flaherty please aim right!" said Cedric to the beaters.

After three hour long of practice, Zoia showered then walked into the great hall to have dinner. When she entered she saw Ginny in front of her.

"Zoia!" she beamed and flung herself to her.

"Ginny!" Zoia doesn't hesitate to hug the girl back.

"I haven't got the chance to talk to you today, how are you?" she asked.

"Amazing, though I just had quidditch practice just now so I'm a little tired," said Zoia. "Oh and beware of Umbridge, she's a nutcase."

"Yeah, that's what people have been saying," said Ginny. "I want to tell you something."

"What?" asked Zoia curiously.

"I want to try out as a chaser," said Ginny.

"That's amazing! But then we have to compete against each other," said Zoia.

"Well, that's the fun part isn't it," said Ginny. "Where's Monica by the way?"

"I don't know. . . Maybe she's still getting ready."

"Sit with me then until she showed up," said Ginny then she dragged the girl to sit at the Gryffindor table.

Zoia sat next to Ginny with Neville in front of them. Hermione sat next to her with Ron and Harry in front of her.

"Hi Zoia," Neville greeted her.

"Hey Nev," she smiled at him which made his cheeks flushed red.

"I'm not complaining but why are you sitting here?" asked Neville.

"Because Ginny's in love with me," said Zoia.

"I'm not going to deny that," Ginny shrugged.

"Monica's nowhere to be seen," said Zoia, finally answering his question.

"Oh. . ."

"Hey Zoia, we meet again!" said Harry all of a sudden.

"Oh yeah, Hi Harry," she said back to him. She bit her lips to hold her smile and looked down right away. Sometimes Zoia wonders whether Harry knows the effect he has on other people.