eight

𝘿𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙮

Harry informed everyone that he has found a place for them to study, the room of requirement. Never once in Zoia's life, she's heard about this room. The discovery of this room is really a blessing for everyone.

"Well, this is the place we've found for practices, and you've obviously found it okay," said Harry.

"It's fantastic babe!" said Cho before she kissed his cheek.

Monica made a disgusted look to Zoia and she had to hold her laugh.

"It's bizarre," said Fred, frowning around at it. "We once hid from Filch in here, remember, George? But it was just a broom cupboard then. . . ."

"Hey, Harry, what's this stuff?" asked Dean from the rear of the room, indicating the Sneakoscopes and the Foe-Glass.

"Dark Detectors," said Harry, stepping between the cushions to reach them. "Basically they all show when Dark wizards or enemies are around, but you don't want to rely on them too much, they can be fooled. . . ."

He gazed for a moment into the cracked Foe-Glass; shadowy figures were moving around inside it, though none was recognizable. He turned his back on it.

"I think we ought to elect a leader," said Hermione.

"Harry's leader," said Cho at once, looking at Hermione as though she were mad.

"Yes, but I think we ought to vote on it properly," said Hermione, unperturbed. "It makes it formal and it gives him authority. So — everyone who thinks Harry ought to be our leader?"

Everybody put up their hands.

"Right, thanks," said Harry, messing up his hair.

"I also think we ought to have a name," Hermione said brightly, her hand still in the air. "It would promote a feeling of team spirit and unity, don't you think?"

"Can we be the Anti-Umbridge League?" said Angelina hopefully.

"Or the Ministry of Magic Are Morons Group?" suggested Fred.

"I was thinking," said Hermione, frowning at Fred, "more of a name that didn't tell everyone what we were up to, so we can refer to it safely outside meetings."

"The Defense Association?" said Cho. "The D.A. for short, so nobody knows what we're talking about?"

"Yeah, the D.A.'s good," said Zoia. "Only let's make it stand for Dumbledore's Army because that's the Ministry's worst fear, isn't it?" There was a good deal of appreciative murmuring and laughter at
this.

"Couldn't have said it better," Ginny smirked at her. "That's genius Zoi!"

"All in favor of the D.A.?" said Hermione bossily, kneeling up on her cushion to count. "That's a majority — motion passed!"

She pinned the piece of paper with all of their names on it on the wall and wrote DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY across the top in large letters.

"Right," said Harry, when she had sat down again, "shall we get practicing then? I was thinking, the first thing we should do is Expelliarmus, you know, the Disarming Charm. I know it's pretty basic but I've found it really useful."

"C'mon Zoi, disarm me," said Monica.

"Expelliarmus!"

Well as expected, she failed.

"Ha! Weak!" said Monica.

"She's not weak, she was just flourishing her wand too much. Try again Zoia," said Harry who's suddenly next to her.