eighteen

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚

Harry and Zoia are at an all time high. Even sometimes Ron and Ginny had to pull them apart because they'd just stick like glue and paper.

It was amazing for Zoia, truly. She's happy that she gets to call him her boyfriend now, her boyfriend. Though more girls gave her a sour look, she doesn't mind. He loves her, not them.

Though one thing she's a bit confused about is how Harry wouldn't talk about shagging anymore. There are multiple occasions where the two could shag and the usual Harry would waste no time to snog her and shag her right at that moment.

Harry's still as loving as the usual, truly nothing changed, they just — don't shag anymore. She couldn't even remember the last time they truly did. Perhaps it was that time Zoia sucked him off, but that's it.

Zoia obviously doesn't want to pester Harry about it, perhaps he's just not in the mood. She wouldn't force him to do anything he doesn't want to.

Despite that, she wouldn't change a thing about their relationship.

Ever since she told her parents Harry and her are officially dating, her mother has been sending Harry food as well, along with Zoia's. That's why, Harry and Zoia are currently eating onigiri and gyoza for breakfast, obviously courtesy her mother.

The couple are eating breakfast at the Gryffindor table with Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Luna, and Allie while Monica's with Padma. Zoia sat in between Harry and Ginny with Ron right in front of her.

"We are officially visiting your mother's restaurant soon Zo," Harry hummed after he took a bite of the onigiri.

"Count me in," said Ron.

"How daft can you be? You want to crash their date?" Ginny rolled her eyes.

"What? We can do a double date!" Ron exclaimed.

"Sure," Zoia shrugged.

"No," Harry said at the same time. "We could do a double date another time but I want to eat with Zoia only first."

"Fine," Ron huffed.

"Are you secretly in love with my boyfriend, Ron?" Zoia teased him.

"Obviously not!"

"Oh Ronniekins," Ginny chuckled.

"Shut up, I don't!"

Ron looked at his girlfriend, hoping she would defend him, instead she laughed along with Ginny, Zoia, and Allie.

"Well, enough about us. Are you seeing someone, Allie?" asked Ginny.

"Not sure," Allie answered.

"What do you mean not sure?" asked Zoia.

"I'm talking to someone — I mean she's pretty and all, but I'm not sure I really fancy her. I don't know," said Allie.

"No need to rush things, Allie," said Luna in her usual soothing voice.

"I know," Allie smiled at her.

"Who is it?" asked Ginny.

"Er- later," Allie replied sheepishly.

"Well you can tell us when you're ready," Zoia smiled at her.

After they all went back to school, Zoia always wondered whether Allie still fancies her. She would feel bad if the young Gryffindor girl is heartbroken that Harry and her are officially together. Hearing Allie seeing someone made her slightly relieved. She couldn't help but feel guilty if the young girl is still heartbroken.