nineteen

𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚

Zoia's currently waiting in the Gryffindor common room for Harry. Turns out, it takes more time for Harry to get ready for a date which was surprising.

Zoia's wearing an overall (which is very rare) with a shirt underneath. She also put her hair into braided pigtails which is one of her favorite hairstyles.

"If Harry's taking too long, you're going with me Zo," said Ginny who's sitting next to her.

"She's not going with you because I'm here!"

Zoia turned her head around to see Harry. A smile creeped up to her face. She could tell Harry spent a lot of time doing his hair as well as picking the outfit. He looks more mature but still casual.

Zoia jumped from her seat to attack him with a tight hug.

"You look so handsome," she breathed.

"You look so pretty too," he chuckled as he hugged her tighter as well. "Got to look the best for our first proper date."

"And you do," she smiled at him before she pecked his lips. "Honestly, more girls are going to glare at me now."

"Have you seen yourself? I think more guys are going to glare at me now," he retorted.

"Okay, let's go now. I can't wait!" She pulled him out of the common room.

"Calm down Zo," he chuckled.

"I don't want to waste time."

An idea then came to him. He got off her grasp and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and picked her up.

"I said calm down," he kept attacking her with kisses on her cheek while her feet were kicking in the air.

"Okay okay," she giggled.

"Good," he put her down and kissed her cheek once more.

"What do you have planned?" she asked.

"Don't want to spoil too much but I heard there's a new restaurant opened, thought we should go there," he said.

"Then?"

"Okay to be honest I don't plan anything," he sighed. "I want us to be spontaneous!"

"That's how I like it," she smirked. "You know me best!"

"I know," he grinned.

They walked hand in hand in silence while the two kept stealing glances at each other, blushing to themselves.

"I love you," Harry muttered.

"I love you too," she smiled at him.

"Oh my God I completely forgot!" Harry groaned.

"What?"

"I got you a basket of chocolate! I asked Remus to send me the best chocolates he knows and he just sent it to me last night."

"It's okay," she chuckled. "You can give it to me later."

Harry dragged Zoia to the new restaurant, more specifically burger restaurant. Zoia widened her eyes and looked at him excitedly.

"I remember two days ago you told me you wanted a burger. We could get one from the kitchen but why not actually eat out," he smirked.

"Oh you're the absolute best! I love you so much!" she flung herself to him.

"I love you too Zozo," he chuckled and hugged her back.

"C'mon, I'm so hungry," she pulled him inside without warning.