three

𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙨

"These are really good!" Allie beamed and kept eating the mochis Zoia brought.

The two girls are currently sitting on the floor with boxes of mochi in front of them.

"Don't forget to try this, it's mochi ice cream, even better," Zoia then opened another box.

"How has it not melted yet?" asked Allie, still chewing her mochi.

"Charmed it," Zoia replied.

"Of course you did. Harry told me you're bloody smart. You just invented a potion didn't you?"

"Yeah," said Zoia sheepishly.

"Congratulations! That's bloody amazing! My mum already bought it for us. I mean technically I don't need birth control," Allie chuckled. "But mum said it helps with your period?"

"Yeah," Zoia answered.

"Why do you bring so much mochi anyway?"

"Mum told me to bring a snack since I'm staying over at someone's house. She said it's impolite to come empty handed," Zoia rolled her eyes. "I suppose she's right."

"That's really sweet of you," said Allie.

"Thanks," Zoia smiled at her, which again caused the blonde girl's stomach to flutter.

"Are you friends with Ginny? You're in her year right?" asked Zoia.

"Yeah, but we're not that close, well I'm — not close with anybody. I transferred to Hogwarts in my third year so I don't really have that many friends," Allie sheepishly admitted.

"Really? I didn't notice. From where?" asked Zoia while she grabbed a mochi at the same time.

"France," Allie answered.

"You're French?"

"Half. My mum's French my dad's British," Allie shrugged.

"Nice!" Zoia grinned at the girl.

"Thanks," Allie smiled at her.

"You want to be an auror like your dad?"

"Yeah, it's been my dream."

"I'm sure you can be one," Zoia smiled encouragingly at her.

"Thanks, how about you? — wait you're already a potioneer I'm so dumb," Allie turned bright red.

"Actually, I thought about working in the Department of Magical Law Enforcement but I always change my mind every month. For some reason, now I kind of want to be a healer, sounds interesting," Zoia answered. "When I was seven, I thought about being a muggle doctor. Being a healer will fulfill that dream of mine — kind of. Or maybe I'll just stay as a potioneer and invent more potions."

"You'll do great in anything," said Allie.

"You're so sweet, thanks," Zoia smiled at her again.

Zoia felt extremely guilty for internally cursing at her when she first saw Harry with Allie when she thought they were getting close, romantically. The blonde girl is nothing but nice. For the first time that day, Zoia actually enjoyed her day.

After their talks and finishing one box of mochi, they heard a distant 'happy birthday' song and clapping.

"I think we should go out," Zoia suggested.

"Yeah, we should," Allie reluctantly stood up and followed Zoia outside of the room.

When the two entered the living room, they could see Harry with the same friends Zoia saw in the pool with him. Harry's in front of a big snitch birthday cake while everybody's cheering for him.