two

𝙊𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨

Zoia's finally back at the train to her second home. She's currently sitting with Monica, Susan, Hannah and her pink pygmy puff, Berry, on her shoulder. They're telling each other what they did during the summer.

"So you kissed Anthony Ricket?!" Hannah gasped. "T-that's unexpectedly expected."

"What do you mean?" Zoia frowned.

"Expected because I've seen you both getting cozier before we left school, unexpected because you've been on the team since third year and you've never properly talked to him until fifth year," Hannah explained.

"Anthony's hot, get with him Zoia," said Susan.

"Him and Cedric are. . ." then Hannah made a chef's kiss move.

There's a murmur of agreement afterwards.

"I miss Cedric," Zoia sighed.

"But you're captain though!" said Monica.

"You're captain?!" Hannah and Susan gasped.

"Yep," Zoia popped the P.

"Congratulations Zoia!" Hannah and Susan beamed and attacked her with a hug.

"I expected it, we all expected it! Cedric even called it!" said Hannah.

"I have to look for a seeker now," she huffed. "It's hard, because Cedric was really good."

"Why don't you seek and find a new chaser? It's easier to find a new chaser than seeker isn't it? Besides I saw you last year, you were great! With a little bit of practice you can be even better!" Monica suggested.

"I like chasing — seeking sucks. I mean it's exhilarating to be honest, the push of adrenaline, when seeking. But I still like chasing much better," Zoia explained.

"I heard Zacharias Smith wanted to try out as a seeker this year," said Susan.

"He's not bad to be honest, I've seen him," Hannah added.

"We'll see," said Zoia.

The rest of the ride went by peacefully as she spent most of the time sleeping and eating.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Professor Sprout handed Zoia's schedule during breakfast. Zoia decided to continue taking every class, except divination, care of magical creatures and muggle studies since she only wanted to focus on her core subjects.

"The good old sixth year, the calm before the storm," said Anthony next to Zoia as he looked at Zoia's schedule with her.

"There's going to be a lot of assignments this year though isn't it?" asked Zoia.

"Yes," he answered. "Still, I think it's still better than N.E.W.T.s. year."

"Any year is better than N.E.W.T.s. year," Zoia huffed. "I don't even want to think about next year."

"Anyway, when are you going to hold a tryout for seeker?" he asked.

"Not sure, I'll probably announce it later," she answered. Then she felt her stomach flip remembering that she's the captain now. What if she sucks? What if she's not as good as people say she is?

"I'm sure you'll do well," said Anthony as he saw the worry look on her face. "Trust me Zoi, no one's better than you at this job."

"But what if I don't find any decent seeker?" she worried.