seventeen

𝙕𝙤𝙞𝙖'𝙨 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚

"Happy Valentine's day friends!" Zoia beamed to her roommates.

She looked at herself in her full body mirror. She's currently wearing a dress that matches today's event and put her hair in two ponytails with a heart shaped hair tie.

"This is my first valentine's!" Zoia jumped excitedly.

"Mine too!" Monica approached her and attacked her in a tight hug.

"Two out of four, wait for us next year," said Hannah.

"If we can, sure you guys will as soon as possible," Monica wrapped her arm around Zoia's shoulder. "You look amazing by the way, Zoi."

"Thanks Mon, you look amazing as well," she kissed her best friend's cheek.

When the two girls walked to the great hall for breakfast, they bumped into the golden trio. Hermione hugged the two Hufflepuff girls right away.

"Are you guys going on a date? oh of course you guys are! You both look gorgeous!" Hermione beamed.

"Thank you Hermione," said Monica.

"Thanks 'Mione. Are you going on a date as well?" asked Zoia.

"Yes!"

"Who?"

"Oh, Ron," she blushed.

Zoia then looked at Ron who's face went as red as his hair.

"Ronald Billius Weasley," Zoia raised her eyebrows at the two.

"Billius? Your middle name is Billius?" Monica snorted and looked at Ron.

"Oh shut up Johnson," Ron hissed.

"You look very pretty Hermione!" Zoia beamed. "This dress is beautiful."

"And I love your hair!"

The three decided to compliment each other for the next minute and the boys just waited for them. Harry doesn't mind though because he could see Zoia up close. She looks incredibly beautiful in her dress. It flows beautifully on her body and her hair makes her look completely adorable. She really knows how to look hot yet cute at the same time.

He really tried to look away knowing that he shouldn't be looking at her for too long. Anthony just scolded him not too long ago for waiting in front of the girls bathroom for Zoia, he really doesn't want to fight with the Hufflepuff boy again.

"You look beautiful Zo," Harry blurted out all of the sudden.

The girls stopped talking and Zoia looked at him.

"Thanks Harry," she smiled gratefully at him. "Are you going on a date too?"

"Oh no," he chuckled and shook his head. "I'm going alone this year, spending time with myself."

"That's rare," she raised her eyebrows.

"It's a new reformed Harry," he puffed his chest out which earned a chuckle from Ron.

"You've gone insane, Potter," Monica shook her head.

When the five entered the hall, Zoia could see the hall was already decorated. There are so many hearts, cupids and pinks that remind her of Umbridge's office.

"Guess who?" Zoia covered Anthony's eyes with her hands.

"Zoi," he chuckled.

"Happy Valentine's," she sat next to him and kissed him.