rafe? rafael?

Avoidance of poignancy was helped with the never-ending cheeriness from the youngest by sending constant letters and mirror calls. The young girl even baked chocolate chip cookies a lot for her mother which made Zoia's day.

Life has turned for the worse for Zoia ever since she learned that she is allergic to her potions a couple of months ago which means she has to take another type of it which is less effective and has more side effects, similar to the muggle one but still better.

Zoia and Harry are currently getting ready to have family dinner with Acacia's new boyfriend's family which she swore is a great person, unlike Nicholas.

Zoia decided to braid her hair knowing what will happen if she just let it be. She had to force herself to not cry and ruin her makeup when she was brushing through it.

"Hey," Harry wrapped his arms from behind her and planted a kiss on her head as she was looking at herself through the body mirror. "You look beautiful, as always."

Zoia smiled sadly and replied, "Thanks."

"What's with the expression? You have to look happier after someone complimented you, not sad," Harry squished her face and kissed her cheek.

"Nothing," she smiled and shook her head.

"I mean it when I said you look beautiful Zo," he kissed her shoulder. "You look as beautiful as ever."

Lies, Zoia thought.

With how pale and tired she looks, there's no way she looks beautiful. Sure the makeup can fix but you can't really hide the tiredness of someone.

"What's Acacia's boyfriend named again?" Zoia decided to change the topic. "Rafael?"

"Isn't it Rafe?"

"I'm pretty sure it's Rafael."

"Rafe."

"Rafael."

"Rafe."

"Rafael."

The first thing Zoia and Harry said when they stepped out of their bedroom to meet their children, including Kenji, was, "What's your boyfriend's name, Acacia?"

"Rafael?"

"Rafe?"

"It's Rafael," Acacia answered.

"I told you!" Zoia exclaimed excitedly to Harry.

"Guess you are right, once again," Harry huffed.

"I'm always right."

"Yeah you are," Harry pulled Zoia closer and kissed her temple.

"Well let's go then," said Acacia. "Rafael said his family has allowed us to go to their fireplace."

"That's convenient," Harry nodded approvingly. "Better than Nicholas already."

"Yeah," Acacia chuckled.

It's winter break so thankfully Holly can come. After what happened in Bali, Holly and Acacia's relationship has turned smoother though it was a bit rocky for a second when she learned her mother was at St Mungo's. Holly's first instinct was that Acacia poisoned her mother's food which she obviously didn't.

Holly decided to stand next to Zoia and intertwined her fingers with her mother's in the fireplace. The fourteen-year-old looked up to see her mother and smiled at Zoia.

Next thing they know, they're in another house's fireplace.

A tanned tall brunette guy which Zoia assumed to be Rafael immediately pulled Acacia into a hug. He has a look that reminds Zoia of someone, the striking resemblance is uncanny but no, he can't be. There are tons of guys in this world and that boy lives in America. But once he spoke, her suspicion grew stronger.