the storm

Stage one, denial.

Denial, denial, denial.

Zoia knows denial will just make things worse so she sucks it up.

Both Harry and Zoia prayed and prayed that their suspicion wouldn't come true but it did.

The minute they got out of the healer's room, Zoia burst into tears to Harry as he wrapped his arms as tight as he could around her.

Murmurs of 'It's going to be okay' from him could be heard every second.

After what happened to her mother, she tried her best to prevent it from happening to her but it did. Sometimes you can't avoid the unavoidable.

Days after their discovery, Zoia tried her best to not bother it. Positive behavior helps, people say. Just ignore it, pretend it doesn't exist, they say.

Today's the day Holly will come back home from her second year at Hogwarts. Zoia couldn't be any happier to meet her youngest child.

Speaking of Holly, Zoia doesn't know how the young girl would react that her sister is going to come for dinner today.

Zoia and Harry don't even know how they'd react to meeting their daughter they haven't met for five years.

"Hey love," Harry kissed his wife's cheek, waking her up.

"Hi," Zoia mumbled, opening her eyes.

"Got you some healthy breakfast wraps," Harry showed her a plate filled with the food he just made. "Figured you can eat your breakfast here comfortably - I know you hate eating on the bed but I thought it would be nice to just eat here."

"Thank you," Zoia grinned widely as she was sitting up.

"Got you the potions too, it's on the bedside table," he said.

"Thanks, loads," Zoia hugged her husband and he immediately pulled her closer, kissing her head.

Harry sat next to Zoia and started eating as well. With the tv on, they watch whatever is on their tv.

"Can't wait to pick up Holly," said Zoia excitedly after she took a bite of her food.

"Chew first love," Harry chuckled, lightly pinching her cheek. "But yes, I can't wait too."

Harry kept stealing glances at her the whole time they were eating. She looks like she's enjoying her food as she gave out a tinted smile after every single bite and chewed longer. She also took small bites the whole time meaning she wanted to enjoy the food longer.

She always loves his food.

However, Harry could always see Zoia underneath the surface. A transparency emotion of worries plastered across her face underneath the optimism mask.

"Are you nervous for today?" Harry finally asked her.

Zoia ate the last bite of her breakfast wrap before looking at him.

"Immensely nervous," Zoia confessed. "Acacia will be there too I mean, I haven't seen her in a very long time Harry and I'm going to meet her under this circumstance? This is bollocks."

"I know," Harry squeezed her hand gently.

"What if she doesn't care and doesn't let out a single emotion Harry? Am I a bad person for wanting her to care about me?"

"You are not a bad person for wanting that, Zo," he stated firmly.

"Do you think she's married to that horrid man?" asked Zoia worriedly. "What if she's married and we weren't invited because of what I said about Nicholas, Harry? Oh my Merlin I would never forgive myself," she shook her head vigorously.