first day

"I wish Tyke was here," Phoenix sighed, "He'd be so proud of us."

"Yeah, he would!" Acacia smiled sadly, putting Berry on her shoulder. "You'll be with me young lady," said Acacia to Berry, "Please keep on being lazy so it wouldn't be that much of a work for me."

"Well, Peppa is going to send our letters!" Phoenix showed his twin his new white-brown owl.

"Can we please take a picture first," said Zoia excitedly with a camera in her hands.

"Oh no," Phoenix covered his face with his palms.

Meanwhile, Acacia jumped in excitement, "Yes! Yes!" Berry accidentally fell out of her shoulder from it, causing the young girl to panic. She immediately picked the pygmy puff up and said, "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, Berry," as she kept kissing the pink fluffy animal.

"C'mon, stand together," Zoia told the twins.

"Sorry Berry, I have to take a picture with Phoenix first," Acacia put Berry on Holly's shoulder who's currently being carried by Harry, causing the infant to giggle uncontrollably due to Berry's fluffy feathers that tickle Holly's neck.

Holly's giggles are highly infectious and it makes the people surrounding her start laughing as well.

Once they were done with the Holly effect, the twins got into position. With matching jumpers, the twins hugged each other and grinned widely to the camera.

"One. . . Two. . . Three!"

The flashes don't bother the twins at all as the two kept smiling as wide as they could. They kept asking Zoia to take pictures of them and so she did.

"Dad, can I carry Holly?" asked Phoenix.

"Why?"

"I want her to be in the pictures with us of course!"

"Be careful, okay," Harry gently helped Phoenix to carry the young girl.

"Berry's going back to me, thank you very much, Holly," Acacia kissed the infant's head and put her pet (that used to be Zoia's) on her shoulder.

"Put Peppa in front of us, dad!" said Phoenix.

"Okay, okay," Harry grabbed the owl's cage and put it in front of them.

"Get closer guys," Zoia told them and they immediately complied. "Okay, one. . . two. . . three!"

It went on for a while but neither parent complained.

"Now let's take a picture together! All of us!" Phoenix suggested.

"Yes!" Acacia beamed.

"Okay," Zoia chuckled. She grabbed a tripod and set a timer on the camera. With the kids in the middle (Holly being carried by Phoenix) the family smiled widely at the camera.

Their firstborns are going to Hogwarts — they're eleven now. Harry and Zoia couldn't help but feel extremely sentimental about it.

"Harry love, can you put their luggage in our car? I have to make sure they're all set," said Zoia once they finished taking pictures.

"Okay," Harry nodded.

Zoia walked to Phoenix so she could carry Holly but he immediately shook his head, "I want to carry Holly."

"Okay then," Zoia nodded, "Please, please, be careful okay?"

"I promise," Phoenix nodded.

"I'll help you, dad," said Acacia as she tried to carry her luggage which she failed miserably. "Nevermind, I'm just going to help mum."