Chapter 1 The Second Generation of Black and Rich in the Mountain (1)

Just after Jian Meng finished receiving the memory of the original owner, a man and a woman entered the house.

Jian Meng hurriedly closed her eyes and pretended to die.

The man sat on the edge of the bed, his eyes fixed on her face, and his voice was quite gentle and soft: "Why is Mengmeng still not awake?"

After searching the memory of the original owner in my mind...

Jian Mengsheng has no face to love: 9527, can I apply for a change of residence?

System: Host, don't persuade, you are a woman who is determined to sleep in all time and space!

Jian Meng: ...No!

The system is heartbroken: the predecessors of the female accessory department and the cannon fodder department are determined to walk in the forefront of the sultry gods, so how can you be so backward and not so motivated so not pursued?

Jian Meng: Because labor and capital are self-conscious, cold, indifferent, ah!  !  !

System: ...Host, please don't say this kind of thing so proudly?

Jane Meng: Do we really need to sleep in the male gods in this transformation department?

The system's well-behaved face: Hey, it doesn't seem to be necessary.

Jian Meng: Keke, so you get me a scum girl who is not a sleeping man... or is preparing to sleep with a man. What kind of heart?

The original owner is a real scum girl who has no possibility of whitewashing. She can be called the female version of "Playboy". She has beautiful skin and long legs. She is rich and self-willed.  Life is extremely extravagant.

One day, the eldest lady who was so scumbag that there was no lower limit turned out to be...

The reason is that the eldest lady has found the legendary true love.

Lin Yao, the assistant of his father's company, is 26 years old, graduated from a famous brand, dressed in a suit, tie, and glasses. He is gentle and decent. When he goes to bed, he wakes up like a wolf in heat.

The original owner was eaten to death by Lin Yao and cut off the flowers outside. He has reached the point of discussing marriage and marriage. This time he came to Xinghua Village to meet his parents.

Jian Meng couldn't help feeling: This man... is the most capable.

System: Host, you are too dirty.

Jian Meng: A poor boy from another family has reached the pinnacle of marrying Bai Fumei. Isn't he capable and capable?

The system is indifferent: I don't know if he can do it, but you can't do it anyway.

Jane Meng: Get rough!

While Jian Meng was chattering with the system, the woman took Lin Yao's words: "Brother Lin, are you so worried about Jian Meng's worth? You never thought about why she ran to Lin Yi's room in the middle of the night? Why is she?  Will be stunned by Lin Yi holding the bench?"

Jian Meng quickly flipped through her memory. This woman was the original owner's best friend Su Xiao. Originally, she had nothing to do with her parents, but she had to follow her. The original owner thought she wanted to accompany her to the countryside.  He agreed.

Jian Meng: "Does this girlfriend want to do something?"

The original owner is indeed suffering from an old problem. Seeing that Lin Yao's brother fits his own taste, he didn't hold back and went to bed in the middle of the night. Who knows that kid Lie is so bad that he smashed her without saying anything.  Then.