Chapter 111 The Tyrant's Sister (11)

Why has no one ever said that Shiliting is at the highest point of the mountain! ! !

Jian Meng really can't understand, just wishing a spring, is it necessary to climb so high?

It's not only on the top of the mountain in spring... is it?

She was panting and sweating, and she had landed on the tail of the team, Pei Taifu led the heroic teenagers to the front.

Xie Ting stood and waited for her, wearing a thin spring shirt, with brush-painted eyebrows, exquisitely elegant, just like a beautiful and clear boy.

"Brother, you give me a hand." Jian Meng was very jealous of his refreshed look, "I really can't walk."

Xie Ting stood still: "No."

Jian Meng choked in a breath: "Why?"

"I

carry you." Xie Ting squatted in front of her, urging, "You come up soon!" Jian Meng was stunned, lying on his back with his hands around his neck, flattered: "brother, thank you."

Xie Ting behind her back, going up step by step, lightly: "I thank you that is like you go, we have to overnight in the mountains tonight."

words did not sound good, But... it seems right.

Jian Meng obediently said: "...Brother, I'm dragging my legs."

"Don't be so humble." Xie Ting said, "You are obviously dragged to the tail."

Xie Ting carried her and quickly reached the top of the mountain.

Teachers and students gather in the pavilion, cook wine and tea, and recite poems and odes, which is quite elegant.

It's just... when it was Jian Meng's turn to write poems by herself, she was a little silly.

It's not impossible to compose a few sentences by force, but now everyone is looking at her, Xie Ting still has a threatening expression of "you dare to make me ashamed to try", her pressure... is great.

Taifu Pei said: "Junjun is still young, so I don't ask you to make a poem. You can just read a sentence."

Jianmeng's brain was blank, but at this moment a soft wind blew on her face, and she subconsciously stopped. Said: "Today and today's spring breeze is so gentle."

Everyone: "..."

Xie Ting: "Ha ha." After the

embarrassing silence, everyone automatically ignored this paragraph and continued to let the next person recite the poem that they wrote.

Jian Meng sat down and took a sip of tea.

Xie Ting looked at her with a smile, holding his head and turning his face to look at her: "Spring breeze, gentle, do you call this poem?"

Jian Meng coughed: "Modern poetry, um... is the meaning of a new poem."

Xie Ting Glanced at her, took the folding fan, and stood up.

Jian Meng asked: "Brother, where are you going?"

Xie Ting opened the folding fan to cover half of his face: "Don't talk to me, I really don't know you."

After finishing speaking, he lifted his feet and left.

Jian Meng: "..."

Brother, let's stop making trouble, are you okay?