Chapter 32 I'm Pulling the Red Line in 70s (5)

In the afternoon, Jian Meng and the others were still attending class in the cafeteria. The company commander asked them to write about their thoughts and experiences. In class, there was only the sound of brushes falling on the paper. Jian Meng was biting her pen and was depressed there. She had been listening for a long time. To understand those political thoughts, you have to write an essay of more than 800 words to realize it.

Suddenly, someone outside was anxiously shouting, "Company commander! Company commander!"

A person came in, with Wang Jian's sweaty face.

The company commander scolded: "What is the quarrel?"

Wang Jian said: " Something happened, something went wrong, and there was a landslide in the mine. Both the squad leader and Huo Si were dizzy." The

educated youth made a commotion.

As the company commander walked out, he said in a deep voice, "Zhang Xiangxiang! Take care of your class, and take the paper up to the company office later."

Jian Meng replied, "Okay," and the company commander had gone with Wang Jian. After Ying'er, as soon as they left, the educated youth in the cafeteria started talking in a low voice, thinking that something serious had happened.

Only Myolie Liu held the pen and was seriously immersed in writing.

"That..." Jian Meng leaned over.

Myolie Liu raised her face and looked at her: "What's the matter?"

Jian Meng compared with her fingers: "Can you copy me a little bit, just a little bit!"

Myolie Liu was surprised: "You can't write?"

Jian Meng I was afraid that the other party would say that children who grew up under the red flag could not even write a little political perception, so he stood up and said: "Of course I can write, but I worry about those injured educated youths. We are all comrades-in-arms. , When they were injured, I was very concerned about their condition, so naturally I didn't have the intention to write this."

Liu Xing'er honestly believed: "I didn't think so much. Sure enough, the squad leader has a higher mental consciousness. You used me to write it for you. I happened to only write so little, but there are still a lot of things I want to say."

Jian Meng hurriedly gave her a blank sheet of paper with only the name of the class written on it, and by the way, she glanced at a piece of paper that she had written all over.

This is called... just a little bit? Sister, your ideological consciousness is really high!

An hour later, Jian Meng put the collected paper in the company's office. As she walked out, she happened to ran into the company commander. She yelled: "Good company commander!" The

company commander nodded and was about to get away from her. Walking by, but suddenly remembering something, he turned around and said, "By the way, Xiaozheng and the others were injured and lying in the dormitory. The educated youth must also care about it. You can visit them on their behalf."

Jian Meng also I was just trying to find a reason to look at Lu Zheng, now I can go straight and open. I heard from the company commander that only Lu Zheng was injured this time, and Huo Si fainted only because of lack of oxygen. When Lu Zheng went back to rescue him, he accidentally hurt his head.

Jian Meng went to the kitchen to find the chef who was cooking and asked for two eggs. The chef was very kind. He heard that he was going to give the injured educated youth, but he gave her a roasted sweet potato without saying anything.

Jian Meng wrapped these things in paper, and walked to the door of the third class dormitory, just in time to hear the voice of Huo Si: "Even if you save me, I won't be grateful to you, and I won't owe you in vain. My favor, I will wash your clothes for you this month, is that enough?" It

sounds like Huo Si's tone is like "I'm enough to give you face?"

Huo Si came out after speaking, and he hummed when he saw Jian Meng.

When Jian Meng entered, only Lu Zheng was sitting on the kang, with half of the blue quilt covered on his body. He should have just been bandaged, wrapped in a circle of snow-white gauze, and the gauze above the corner of his left eye. A little blood oozes.

Seeing her coming, Lu Zheng just raised his eyebrows slightly and said nothing.

Jian Meng put the things on the kang head and said, "The company commander asked me to see you on behalf of the girls."

Lu Zheng twitched his lips: "Who said no?"

This person is really...

Jian Meng's mouth twitched slightly: "It seems that you are not badly injured. You should be able to run and jump, so I will go back first."

Lu Zheng called to her: "Take your lunch box with you." The

lunch box... ...?

Jian Meng blinked and said decisively: "No, that's not mine."

"I said you..."

"Really!" Jian Meng lied and came, "It must be Wang Jian who said that, right? Why would I give you food? Our relationship is so bad, it's impossible to think about it. That is just another girl who asked me to give it to you. Wang Jian misunderstood it!"

Lu Zheng smiled and said, "Oh, is that so? "

Jianmeng said seriously: "It's absolutely true!"

Lu Zheng almost wanted to laugh, and glanced at her: "Then tell the girl that I already have a target, so don't do anything that makes people misunderstand. , The influence is not good, understand?"

Jian Meng: "...Oh, congratulations."

Damn, he obviously didn't believe her like that, and he warned her instead?

Does he think she likes him? Just kidding, he is the kind of pervert who can drag the object to death together. She is so crazy that she can't want to like him so much, okay?

But... to find him true love, shouldn't he break up with Xu Qingqing first?

Lu Zheng looked at her with a frustrated expression, wanted to say something, but held back, with only an "um".

Jian Meng saw that the look in his eyes was a little strange, and suddenly remembered the strange look in Gu Zhi's eyes when he first looked at him.

She was terrified at first, and said hurriedly, "I, I have something to do, bye bye!" I forgot, this person is super face-controlling, she shouldn't shake her face in front of him, otherwise it will be a tragedy!

Lu Zheng watched her rush out like a frightened rabbit, and he said softly, did he speak too hard, would she hide her tears secretly?

Not so exaggerated, is it?

Speaking of...

Lu Zheng touched his chin thoughtfully. They lived in a compound. Wouldn't she have a crush on him since she was a child?

After a long while, he sighed slightly. It's impossible anyway. It's useless to think so much. It's better to keep a distance with her, lest she sink deeper and deeper.

After Jian Meng came out, she asked the system: How much is the task progress?

System: Task 1 progress is 5%.

Just give away 5% of the food. Jian Meng decided to continue to do more for him in the future, but she must not let him notice anymore, she must do it in secret.

By the way, Huo Si seems to say that he is going to... do the laundry?

In the evening of the next day, even the mission issued by the Ministry had been completed. Hors was so tired that he didn't want to lift his hands, but he had to carry his clothes to the riverside to wash, even though Lu Zheng did not ask him to do so. , But since he had said it, he had to do it, otherwise Lu Zheng would definitely laugh at him in his heart.

In winter, the river water was unbearably cold, so Huo Si simply swayed his clothes on the surface of the river, so that his hands would not touch the water. The running water should be able to wash the clothes clean... right?

Jian Meng wanted to laugh when she saw this scene. She felt that her arrival had saved the poor clothes.

When he heard someone behind him say "Let me help you wash", Huo Si felt that he was also saved. When he turned around and saw Jane, he was as grateful as an angel. He held her hand and nodded: "Okay, okay, you wash and you wash, you are really a hard-working and kind-hearted girl."

Huo Si didn't care why she was helping to wash clothes. He just wanted to go back to the stove and cook, play cards, and just throw it away. Clothes and Jane quickly ran away with long legs, as if afraid that someone would catch up with him.

Jane Meng rolled her eyes silently, glanced at the cold river, let the system turn on the shielding perception function for her, and then squatted down to wash her clothes. After touching the ice water for a while, her hands became red and swollen. , But she didn't feel any discomfort at all.

Lu Zheng went back to the dormitory, and heard that Huo Si had gone to wash his clothes, so he immediately came to the river. It was strange that Huo Si would wash his clothes seriously. He was afraid that the clothes would be washed away by the river, but Wang Jian thought Seeing how Huo Si was washing Lu Zheng's clothes, he followed him.

Standing on the hillside, the two people saw the petite figure by the river from a distance.

Wang Jian squinted his eyes for a while: "Brother Lu, it's Zhang Xiangxiang, she has also come to the river to wash clothes, but... why didn't you see Huo Si?"

Lu Zheng suddenly thought of a possibility: "Fuck!"

He strode. Walked towards the river.

Seeing his aggressive appearance, Wang Jian thought he was about to take revenge after seeing no one around, and hurriedly followed up and shouted: "Don't do it, don't do it, if you have something to say, please!"

Jian Meng was wringing out the last pair of pants. Shui, but suddenly a hand grabbed her wrist and yanked her up. She couldn't stand firmly for a while, and she smashed into the other's arms.

The other's chest was too hard, her head was stunned, and she heard an angry voice above her head: "What are you doing?"

Jian Meng saw Lu Zheng 's hard face: "Wash the clothes."

Isn't this an obvious thing? .

Lu Zheng glared at her: "Wash it!"

"Uh..." Jian Meng didn't understand what he was doing to get such a big temper, "Then... I won't wash it?"

Lu Zheng grabbed her and was red and swollen. Hand, said: "Wash it, why don't you wash it, your skin is thicker than pigs, so you are not afraid of freezing."

"Brother Lu, Brother Lu!" Wang Jian hurriedly came over to separate the two, "Don't tell me, what a big deal. , Brother Lu doesn't like her touching your clothes, so I'll wash it for you, that's it!"

Ma, it's terrible. Zhang Xiangxiang is right. He really can't let Brother Lu know how she takes care of him. Seeing that Brother Lu not only refuses to accept him, but also wants to hit someone, the feud between the two is really deep. Worry!

Lu Zheng was hugged by him, and he couldn't help but glared at him: "

Let go !" Wang Jian didn't let go. He turned around and winked at Jian Meng who was standing there: "Zhang Xiangxiang, I'll stop him, you run away." ! " "

...... "Jane Meng startled by startled," oh, I'll run. "

Lu political views she was leaving, she opened the Wang, but Wang rushed over and hugged his thighs, until Jane Meng run It was far away, and a relieved smile appeared.

Lu Zheng's veins jumped: "When are you going to hold it?"

Wang Jian said hesitatedly and let go: "Well, what, I'm not afraid of you hitting a woman, how unpleasant to spread it out!"

Lu Zheng's chest rose and fell: "You understand Fart!"

Watching Lu Zheng walk away in a stride, Wang Jian glanced at the clothes on the ground: "Eh? It's all done, then I will just lie to Brother Lu that I did it."

Wang Jian for himself His wit gave a triumphant smile.