Chapter 43 I'm Pulling the Red Line in 70s (16)

Jian Meng's jumping time is one year later, and the location is near the target person. When she opened her eyes, she found that she was no longer in the hospital, but in a large bedroom. The wallpaper, curtains, and floor of the bedroom were all in cool colors, which seemed a bit cold and depressing.

Because the location she chose was around Lu Zheng, she guessed that it was probably in Lu Zheng's house. She felt that she could not rush to appear at his house. When she was about to go out first, she fell on her feet. on the ground.

She was stunned, and then realized that she seemed to be powerless, even struggling to stand up, and then heard the system say: Oh, I forgot to tell you that one of the sequelae of using the "Time Jump" skill is strength failure. .

Jian Meng's mood is like a dog: what is one? Is there another two?

The system remained silent like a chicken.

Jane Meng was about to ask, when the bathroom door over there suddenly opened, she saw a tall man coming out, with sexy eight-pack abs and straight long legs. He looked very stylish. Manly.

But... these are not the point! The point is that he is only surrounded by a bath towel that is half-covered!

Jian Meng felt that the situation seemed a little bad, but when she was a little nervous, she found that Lu Zheng walked past her without squinting? !

She was stunned and couldn't help but glance back. She didn't pay attention just now. Only then did she notice that he was walking quite awkwardly, as if he was... drunk?

He picked up the wine bottle on the table, and while sipping his head up skillfully, he walked to the sofa and lay down.

Jianmeng breathed a sigh of relief, he probably hadn't seen her yet.

Jian Meng feels that she can be regarded as a model of "disabled and strong", leaning on her hands and climbing to the door little by little, she leaned on the wall to stand up, put her hand on the doorknob, and gently twisted it away. Closed the door.

At this moment, someone suddenly approached behind him, and a big slender hand pressed the door back, trapping her between the door and his body, and he leaned over to her ear and said:

"Where are you going?"

Jian Meng froze, shit, is he silent when he walks? The soul is about to be flew away!

He suddenly squeezed her body and slapped her on the door with a palm, shocking her for a moment, but his expression was angry and aggrieved, and said: "Why don't you look at me? Even in a dream Here, are you not willing to forgive me?"

Jian Meng thought he should be quite foolish when he is drunk?

So she raised her head and looked at him. After seeing his face clearly, she was stunned and blurted out: "It's only a year, why have you changed so much?"

His face obviously looked more mature and stern. She met him not long ago, who was twenty years old, and seeing him like this was astonishing as seeing the seed grow into a big tree overnight.

"Xiangxiang, if this is a dream, please let me never wake up again."

He looked at her with sadness and joy in his eyes, and slowly leaned down, leaning close to her lips.

Jian Meng subconsciously turned her face away, avoiding his kiss, and heard his lonely voice: "In a dream, you also refused to forgive me."

Jian Meng's mouth twitched and coaxed him: "Yes, yes. , So you let me go quickly, otherwise I will be angry."

Lu Zheng looked at her for a while without blinking, then suddenly hugged her up and walked towards the bed.

Jian Meng didn't have the strength to break free, she could only stare at him and frighten him: "If you don't let me go, I will really be angry. Good

deed , let go, okay?" Lu Zheng put her on the bed and kneeled halfway. He leaned down, looked into her eyes, and said every word: "This is my dream, and I should be the master."

Jian Meng: "..."

He put his hand on her collar and said: "Whether you are angry, crying, or making trouble, I will never let you go again!" When the

voice fell, Jian Meng's clothes were torn apart by him.

"Hey!"

Her protest was blocked by his lips. He pressed her weak hands on the pillow and kissed down her lips...

"Don't, don't do this!"

"Xiang Xiang..." He leaned over in her ear and whispered, "I love you!"

... The

next day was a sore morning, and the winter sun shone on the big bed.

Jane Mengsheng lay down irresistibly, her heart was broken at this time, she actually did half-push and half-situ with him more than once! Maybe his eyes were too painful, maybe his kisses were gentle, maybe his whispers were too touching, she didn't have the heart to refuse him, her brain must be full of paste at the time!

Just when she was upset, she heard the system's prompt tone: Congratulations to the host, both tasks have perfectly reached the progress value of 100.

The power of dedication is really great!

Jian Meng bit her lip tangledly. Is there anything better than matching others and sending herself out?

Lu Zheng was probably too drunk and woke up a little later than her. Before he opened his eyes, he felt the delicate and silky skin under his hands. He was still indulging in that sweet dream last night, and he didn't feel it. What's wrong.

He held her shoulders tighter and let her lean against his chest. He opened his eyes and saw her amazing face in the morning light. He kissed her on the forehead and said, "You haven't Disappear."

This dream seems...a little longer?

Jian Meng: "Well... can you find me a piece of clothing first?"

Lu Zheng suddenly froze when he heard a familiar and unfamiliar voice ringing in his ears, his brain gradually functioning normally, and the softness in his arms became heavier. It became real and clear.

He looked down at her incredulously, his throat tightened: "You..."

Jian Meng thought he had known it was not a dream, and didn't look up to see his expression. He only complained a little bit: "You are too rough. My clothes are torn by you. Go and give it to me." I'm looking for one, I want to get up!"

Lu Zheng seemed to be frightened, pushed her away suddenly, and backed up, and fell to the ground with a "cang", but he still didn't feel any pain. Like, just sitting on the ground, staring at her on the bed in a daze.

"Lu Zheng!" Jian Meng sat up in surprise, put the quilt in front of him, and looked at him, "Are you okay?"

Lu Zheng stood up slowly, leaning over and staring at her, suddenly Poke her face with a finger.

"What are you doing?" Jian Meng looked at him in surprise, "Don't you still think... a dream now?"

Lu Zheng looked at her fixedly, without speaking, his eyes gradually reddened, and his hands were still The fingers trembled slightly against her face.

Jian Meng looked at the things flowing out of his eyes and swallowed in fright: "You, you are... sweat?"

Lu Zheng suddenly smiled.

Jian Meng hesitated and said, "Surely you... are you crying?" It was

n't that she was making a fuss. Lu Zheng looked like the tough type of "a man bleeds without tears".

Lu Zheng grabbed her into his arms abruptly, held her tightly, kissed her eyebrows, eyes and lips passionately, calling her: "Xiangxiang... Xiangxiang..."

"Cold and calm down," I have something to tell you!"

He pressed her down on the soft big bed, he didn't seem to hear her at all, but he didn't feel tired calling her name over and over again.

The whole morning passed by rolling the sheets...

Jian Meng felt that she was useless, and she didn't even have the strength to open her eyes, and let Lu Zheng carry her to the bathroom to clean. She was awakened by Lu Zheng. He was already neatly dressed and standing in front of the bed with food in his hand. Seeing her look over, he smiled gently and said:

"Are you hungry? I'll feed you to dinner." After

eating, Lu Zheng put on her clothes. Now it is another winter. He puts on her his own coat and wrapped her tightly. In his arms.

He didn't ask anything, didn't say anything, just hugged her quietly, as if he was already satisfied.

Jian Meng couldn't help asking: "You don't want to be curious about where I was and what I did, why did I suddenly appear again?"

Lu Zheng put his chin on top of her head and said, "It's been so many years, those questions It doesn't make any sense. Just come back. If you want to say it, I will listen. If you don't want to say it, I won't pursue it."

Oh, then she doesn't have to bother to make up nonsense to coax him.

and many more!

Jian Meng suddenly raised her head and looked at him: "You said it's been so many years?"

Isn't it only a year?

Lu Zheng looked at her with pitch-black eyes, and said seriously: "It was ten years and eight days. I remember it clearly. Every day you are away, I count and live. I always feel that as long as you stay here, you will I will definitely come back."

Jian Meng has been struck by thunder, she is a year ago, this time difference is too great, right?

Probably because she brought up the conversation, Lu Zheng simply went on to talk about what happened in the past ten years.

The corps has been disbanded, and he chose to stay in the Great Northern Wilderness that year because he was afraid that after he left, she would not find him if she came back. Most of the educated youth in the Corps have left, and only some old employees are still here.

Xu You and Wang Jian returned to Beijing. Xu You is now the big boss of a clothing company, with thousands of employees. Wang Jian went back to the university again and became an engineering designer after graduation. The two are already married, and they bring their children to the Great Northern Wilderness for a few days every year during the New Year.

Lu Zheng smiled lightly, and said, "It's a coincidence that you're back. It's New Year's Eve in three days. They will probably be there tomorrow. They must be very happy to see you."

He lowered his head and looked at her face seriously . "Speaking of, we are all old, but you are still so young and beautiful."

Jian Meng coughed and said, "No, no."

Lu Zheng looked at her fixedly and asked, "Xiangxiang, you will Don't you still blame me? I'm sorry for what happened back then."

Jian Meng: "No, I know you didn't mean it, and you were not in a good mood at that time."

Lu Zheng suddenly lowered his head and kissed her lips. Said: "Xiangxiang, I'm sorry, because of my fault, we have been separated for so many years, can you give me a chance to make up?"

Jian Meng sighed, "I don't seem to have the choice to say no."

Lu Zheng laughed He smiled, hugged her tightly, and said, "Do you still remember, the day you first came to the Great Northern Wilderness, there was a lot of snow, you can't see it, it was me carrying you step by step When I walked to the company, I really despised you at the time and wished to throw you in the snow."

Jian Meng's mouth twitched: "I was so worried at the time."

Lu Zheng laughed: "It's very interesting in retrospect. At that time, I couldn't think of it. Later, I would love you so much. My destiny is really full of surprises."

Jian Meng is silent. It should be full of cups. She wants to complete a task peacefully. Why is it so difficult? Why does the target only like her?

Lu Zheng's voice was low and gentle: "Xiangxiang, let's go to see the heavy snow in the Great Northern Wilderness again. This time, I am willing to carry you on my back and keep walking."

Jian Meng: "...Okay."