Chapter 119 The Tyrant's Sister (19)

When she slept in the middle of the night, Jian Meng was pushed to wake up.

By the moonlight, she could barely recognize Xie Ting's blurry face.

"Brother, what are you..."

Xie Ting covered her mouth, put on her clothes, and whispered: "Don't say anything, don't come out no matter what you hear. After the end, I will come to you. "

Jane Meng lengleleng, heard the sound of fighting outside.

It was expected that there should be an assassin, so she obediently let him stuff her into the cabinet, and just whispered: "Brother, you should be careful."

Xie Ting fell silent and suddenly pressed her head. , Leaned over her lips.

In the darkness, her senses seemed ten times sharper.

The fighting outside became more intense.

She heard the ambiguous light when he sucked on her lips. She gasped, and there was an itchy, soft sensation on her lips. This feeling made her soften uncontrollably. If she was not leaning against the closet, she would even stand. Can't help it.

She touched his chest lightly: "Brother..."

She had just said a word, but suddenly there was a soft, moist, and slightly hot feeling in her mouth.

That's his...tip of the tongue.

She pushed him harder.

After a long while, Xie Ting let go of her, her voice seemed to be filled with pleasure after satisfaction: "Very sweet."

Are you...perverted?

When closing the cabinet door, she heard him say in a gentle and gentle voice: "Wait for me to come back."

No, I won't wait for you.

Jian Meng quickly realized that this might be a good opportunity.

If Xie Ting is in danger and she stops him, will he be particularly moved and love her even more?

However, even if you save someone, you have to look at the right time.

First: The other party must be really in danger.

Second: She can really help, not disservice.

Otherwise, not only will it fail to achieve the desired effect, but it may even mess things up.

Jian Meng came out lightly and slowly pushed the small window in the cabin a little bit open.

Xie Ting took more than a dozen elite guards with him, and the rest of the army went to the land. There should be no less than ten assassins, otherwise it would be impossible to fight for so long.

Jian Meng leaned over and saw an assassin, full of bows and arrows, staring in a certain direction with cold eyes.

She couldn't see what was there from her angle, and she was anxious for a while and pulled the window panel wider.

Xie Ting stood on the edge of the ship, with his back facing her, the sword in his hand was cutting the assassin's throat, as if he hadn't noticed the danger behind him.

It was too late to run over to help him block the arrows.

Jian Meng had to

shout, "Brother, watch out for the back—— " Xie Ting is usually quite smart, but now he was taken aback and turned to look in her direction.

Jian Meng's heart was stubborn. Not only did he not avoid the arrow, but because of the momentary stunned, he was shot in the chest by the arrow, and fell into the river behind him.

"Your Majesty--"

She heard someone exclaiming.

Jian Meng: "..."

She seems to be... unhelpful?

Jian Meng sighed, ran to the window near the river, opened the window, and jumped into the water with a "plop".

There were turbulent arrows flying on the boat, and she did not dare to take her head, holding her breath to swim over to save people.

and many more! What did she see?

Xie Ting is actually not a land duck, and he swims very gracefully. His slender body is like a male mermaid when swinging in the water.

He was swimming in the opposite direction of the cabin. He didn't know if he was injured and planned to escape, or he wanted to move the soldiers elsewhere.

Either way, Jane's mood is very complicated.

So he doesn't need help at all, right?

She is just a pitfall of Xie Ting?

Well, this is... Team Pig.

She could almost think of the scene of being taught coldly by Xie Ting.

She did not dare to follow Xie Ting, because the original owner had never learned to swim since she was a child. She was afraid that Xie Ting would be suspicious of her, so she had to stay pitifully in the water.

But, unexpectedly, Xie Ting turned around at this moment...Look! NS! one! Eye!

Jian Meng and his eyes met in the water! ! !

"..."

Although the moonlight was very bright and the stars were shining, she still couldn't see his expression in the water, but from a short distance away, she seemed to be able to feel his burning... raging anger.

Her first reaction was to flop around as if she couldn't swim. After a while, she closed her eyes and sank.

She felt her arms around her waist, led her to swim forward, and opened her lips with the tip of her tongue, and then air poured into her lungs.

Jian Meng pretended to be in a coma, until he swam a little far away, he took her to the surface, and when he was about to give her a breath, she woke up.

Sure enough, Xie Ting immediately changed her face, and the first sentence was to train her: "Xie Yunjun! I didn't call you..."

This is even the first name and the last name!

Jian Meng "weakly" leaned on his shoulder: "Brother, your voice is so loud, it hurts my head."

Xie Ting did not speak for a while, and said in a cold tone: "Why are you so disobedient?"

Jian Meng's eyelashes were still dripping, and when she dropped, tears fell on her pale face. Chuchu pitifully said: "Brother, I just I'm worried about you, that person wanted to shoot you with an arrow, so I reminded you. I didn't expect..."

Her voice was low: "Brother, I'm sorry, I hurt you."

Guilt, weak, and pitiful The image of actor should be considered successful.

"What are you crying?" Xie Ting wiped the tears from her face. "You cried so much that I feel uncomfortable, and I didn't scold you, but you just said that, why are you so squeamish?"

Jian Meng lowered her head and said nothing. .

Did he forget that she just came out of the water, and there were no...tears on her face.

Xie Ting looked at her lacklustre, distressed and angry, and rubbed her wet hair: "Who pushed you into the water? Didn't I let people protect you?"

Jian Meng's heart moved and raised. Raised his face and looked at him.

Her eyes were wet, her eyelashes still had teardrops, her lips were red and her teeth were white, she looked soft and cute, and she just looked at it as if a heart was softened into water.

His heart was tickling, and he felt that loving her was not enough.

"Brother..."

"Huh?"

"I came down to save you." Her voice was soft.

"Save me?" Xie Ting frowned, "Do you know how dangerous it is? If I didn't see it, you would have died in the water."

Jianmeng pulled his shirt and said pitifully, "Brother, I too I didn't think so much, I was scared."

Xie Ting's voice was low: "What are you afraid of?"

Jian Meng looked at him: "I'm afraid I won't see you."

Xie Ting's eyes were deep, and his voice was strange: "Say it again."

Jian Meng: "Don't tell me."

Xie Ting was not angry, but smiled. He looked down at her eyes: "Do you like your brother?"

Jian Meng looked away : "I don't have one."

"You have.

" No..."

Xie Ting lowered his head and kissed her.

"I kiss you every time." He touched her eyebrows and chuckled, "Didn't you even refuse? Even if you say you don't like it, does Yunyun love to say the opposite? Like is hate, hate is like?"

Jian Meng: "..."

She still doesn't speak.

Jian Meng didn't expect the river surface to be so wide. Xie Ting took her to swim for nearly half an hour, and the two of them went to the beach.

"Brother, where is this place?"

Xie Ting: "A fishing village, let's find a place to stay here for the time being."

Jian Meng let out a "um", and saw blood on his clothes, and couldn't help asking: "Brother , Is your injury serious?"

Xie Ting took her forward, perhaps a little weakened, he was leaning on her shoulder, sweating heavily on his forehead.

"Skin wounds, don't worry."

After speaking, he closed his eyes and pressed his whole body towards her.

Jian Meng couldn't hold him, so she laid him flat on the beach, opened his clothes, and saw a deep arrow wound on his chest, still bleeding out.

He also said that he was injured very seriously.

Seeing him in the water before, she thought he was not badly injured, so she was just...doing it hard?

It was noon the next day when Xie Ting woke up.

He found himself sleeping on a wooden bed, the blue quilt covering him was very old and dirty, and he even smelled the moldy smell that he hadn't used for a long time.

He didn't see his sister, he panicked, and he didn't wear his shoes, so he ran out of the house.

Then, he saw a seven or eight-year-old boy wearing very old clothes with patches and a hole in his pants. He was very thin and his skin was still dark.

When the little boy saw him, his expression was stunned, and then he shouted, "Sister Yunjun, your uncle is awake!"

Sister?

Uncle?

Xie Ting's face inevitably darkened.

So when Jianmeng walked into the room, she saw Xie Ting barefoot, her clothes loose, and her long hair draped behind her back, and said seriously to the boy: "Look at it clearly, is my face right? It's very young, isn't it good-looking, don't you just say it?" The

boy was dumbfounded: "...Yes, right?"

Xie Ting: "So...what should you call?"

Boy: "...Uncle."

Xie Ting "..."

Jian Meng didn't expect Xie Ting to be so naive. She suppressed a smile and walked over: "Brother, go and put on your shoes."

Xie Ting did not move, staring at the boy. Word by word: "Call Brother." The

boy rolled his eyes, and when he was about to call "Uncle", a silver coin fell on the table. He immediately changed his words: " Hello, brother."

Xie Ting: "Yeah."

He turned around and entered the house, went to put on his shoes.

Jian Meng: "..."

She also followed in, and saw Xie Ting turning around, seeming to be looking for something.

"Brother, what do you want?"

Xie Ting turned his head and looked at her: "A place where you can sit."

Jian Meng couldn't help but roll his eyes. He sat on the darkened bed with a face full of resistance, and said, "Brother, I'll tell you. Yesterday, you fainted. Aunt Zhang rescued you. If you live in someone else's house, you will be just a little bit."

Xie Ting glanced at the muddy ground, then at the top of the bed where the spiders were crawling, and finally told seriously She: "This... really won't."

Jian Meng stared at him without speaking.

Xie Ting couldn't bear the look in her eyes, so she had no choice but to say: "I can hold on."

Jian Meng smiled and encouraged him: "Well, brother is really good."

Xie Ting also smiled: "I haven't done anything yet. You said it too early."

Jian Meng: "..."

Is this... teasing her?