Chapter 126 The Heir of the Giants Who Set Up a Street Stall (4)

Because she only wanted to go back to the girls' dormitory on a temporary basis, she didn't bring the key, so she went to the dormitory aunt to get a key.

However, she didn't expect Xu Feifei to be there.

Xu Feifei was more surprised than her, she almost screamed, Huarong paled: "Ruan Ruan! What else do you want to do?"

Jian Meng glanced at her: "If you are so afraid of me, how dare you steal my boyfriend?"

Ruan The soft temper was very bad. Xu Feifei was afraid that she would go crazy and hurt others, so she didn't answer this sensitive question, but there was still a gloomy pride and jealousy in her heart.

She doesn't like Ruan Ruan. She has had this very strong disgust since the first meeting.

Obviously she is a poor orphan, so lucky to be adopted by the Ji family for what reason, not only has she become the only eldest lady in the Ji family, there are countless good scripts sent to her to choose, even The actor is also her boyfriend.

As for her, even if she tried her best, she might not even be able to get a female role.

She was crazy with jealousy.

If Ruan Ruan hadn't been adopted by the Ji family, and now he still doesn't know what his depravity is, how could he be arrogant and beautiful in front of her?

She wants not only Ruan Ruan's boyfriend, but also the person behind her-Ji Ling.

All the scenery of Ruan Ruan was given by Ji Ling.

If she can become Ji Ling's woman, her life will be radically changed.

Since even an orphan like Ruan Ruan can be lucky enough to be Ji Ling's adopted daughter, and she is no worse than Ruan Ruan, why can't she be Ji Ling's woman?

At that time, she will drive Ruan Ruan out and let her return to her humble and depraved fate.

Thinking about this, Xu Feifei suddenly gained confidence. She turned to Jian Meng who was making the bed and said, "I didn't rob your boyfriend."

Jian Meng ignored her, opened the closet, and chose a light-colored lace nightdress.

When Xu Feifei saw that she hadn't been mad, the feeling of wanting to belittle her became stronger, and she said: "Qiao Jin and I are in love with each other. He doesn't like you at all. He just cares about the love we grew up with. If you promise to associate with you, it's useless for you to reluctantly. Even if you continue to be together, there will be no good results." After a

pause... Her tone was low and soft: "And... Qiao Jin has already slept with me. He hasn't touched you for years when he's been with you. Don't you think you are too unpopular with men? You really should change your temper. No one will like you just because you are beautiful and rich. "While

speaking, Xu Feifei suddenly saw Jian Meng standing in front of her.

She was startled: "What are you...what? What I said is the truth."

Jian Meng smiled: "I didn't want to pay attention to you, but didn't you find that you, a junior, are too...arrogant? "

Xu Feifei only felt like her heart was stabbed, and even her smile was like a silent mockery. She couldn't bear to push Jian Meng a little bit: "Why do you look down on me? Without Mr. Ji, what are you? Neither! Why did he choose you? Is it the adopted daughter in front of the man, and the queen in front of him..."

Xu Feifei had already received a slap in the face, anger, grievance, and resentment were violently surging in her chest.

"Ruan Ruan!" she screamed.

Jane Meng covered her mouth and pressed her on the table: "Be quiet, I'm tired and don't want to pay attention to you."

Xu Feifei didn't know how her strength was so strong that she couldn't move under pressure. Thinking that there were only two of them in the room, I suddenly regretted it.

After Jian Meng let her go to take a bath, Xu Feifei put money and cosmetics into her bag while calling Qiao Jin.

As soon as the phone was connected, she said with a crying voice: "I'm so scared, Qiao Jin, you come to pick me up." When

Jianmeng came out, Xu Feifei was no longer there.

She was blowing her hair with a hair dryer. Ji Fang called her. She was a little surprised, turned off the hair dryer, and pressed the hands-free button.

Ji Fang: "Ruan Ruan."

His voice was very careful.

Jian Meng wondered: "What's the matter?"

Ji Fang's voice tolerated: "Stop acting."

Jian Meng: "...Huh?"

Ji Fang said lazily: "I will be laughed at by you, so how do you deal with it? All the characters are acting in one look. It's awesome."

She didn't perform well in the real world, and said a little depressed, "Is it that bad?"

Ji Fang smiled, "It's okay to have bad acting skills, you're a real person. It's much more beautiful than on TV." He lowered his voice, "The waist is so thin and soft, I feel hard when I touch it."

Jian Meng was stunned: "You..."

Too, too rascal.

Ji Fang was also silent, accidentally telling the truth, he undertook to explain: "Praise you, don't be embarrassed."

Jian Meng hung up the phone, touched her heart, uh... the villain of this world seems to be sulking... ...Something?

No, more than a little bit.

Ji Fang's blackening value was fairly stable, so Jian Meng didn't go to him, and went back to Ji's house first.

Seeing her back, Wu Fang handed her the bread and milk in her hand: "Mr. didn't go to work today. It seems that he has a stomachache, so let's go up and have a look."

Jian Meng knocked on the door of the study.

"Come in." With the

curtains drawn, only a small light turned on. Ji Ling was sitting at the computer desk, wearing glasses and a bathrobe, and seemed to have started working soon after getting up.

The keyboard rattled.

Jian Meng put the dinner plate gently on the table: "Uncle."

Ji Ling's actions didn't stop and didn't look at her: "Qiao Jin said, you have a new boyfriend, it's a..." He turned his face to look at her slightly, "The one who set up a street stall?"

Qiao Jin told her that he could n't find the difference. Got sick?

Jian Meng hesitated and didn't deny it. She looked at him: "I like him very much. Uncle won't dislike him?"

Ji Ling didn't have any expressions: "Don't make any trouble again."

"No." Jian Meng said. His name is Ji Fang and his surname is Ji. Would you like to see him?"

Ji Ling's eyes were slightly sharp, and after a moment, he said, "It's not a person with the surname Ji or the Ji family, Ruan Ruan, don't be smart."

Jian Meng was startled. , He seemed to have misunderstood. She didn't want her boyfriend to help fight for the family property, but he was originally from the Ji family.

Anyway, Ji Fang became her assistant. The father and son will meet sooner or later, so she changed the subject: "Uncle, Aunt Wu said you have a stomachache, have you taken medicine?"

Ji Ling glanced at the girl's cute appearance, a little bit Surprisingly, she would also care about him, and her tone slowed down: "After eating, you can go out."

Jian Meng nodded.

He suddenly stopped her again, tapped his index finger on the table a few times, and then slowly said: "I will not give Joe Jin any favors, including your current boyfriend."

Jian Meng was very obedient: "I I see, uncle."

Ji Ling glanced at her thoughtfully, she didn't make any trouble, didn't she want to give the entire Ji family to her boyfriend before?

He was quite satisfied with her performance, and said: "You will go to the company with me later, Qin Rong has picked a few scripts for you, and you can see which one you want to play."

Qin Rong is the company's gold medal. The agent is now, and all his staff are popular artists, only the original owner is a bit like A Dou who can't help him.

Jian Meng was startled: "Anything is fine?"

Ji Ling was noncommittal.

He really treats his adopted daughter materially very preferentially.

Jian Meng smiled: "Thank you Uncle."

Since he is willing to give it, she will not save his face, anyway, she believes that she must be able to act well now.

In the office.

Qin Rong stood in front of the French windows, wearing a black professional skirt, shrewd and capable.

She spoke quickly: "There are four scripts in total here, but I suggest you choose among the three idol dramas, and one is the Xianxia drama. I accidentally took it wrong. This drama can be performed. They are all powerful big names, so don't join in the fun, lest..."

Be scumbed by seconds.

Jian Meng watched the fairy tale drama "I Want to Become a Buddha" she said. The characters of the male and female protagonists are very brilliant, and the emotional drama is also very attractive. It's just that the heroine's hidden identity is a fox demon who has cultivated for thousands of years.

The female protagonist looks like an innocent and cute little sister, but she actually teased the brother overtly and secretly. The brother finally couldn't hold back his emotions, but ended up being beaten to death by the hostess, because the hostess wanted to use his heart to rescue her. The monk I like.

However, the monk was the brother's previous life. After the brother woke up, he saw through the red dust and ascended to the Buddha.

The love affair between the two did not end there. In order to obtain the man's forgiveness, the heroine cultivated into a fairy, secretly went to the west, turned into a little fox and stayed next to the hero. The hero just ignored her.

Until the heroine climbed onto his bed at night, the heroine was furious, and the identity of the heroine was discovered by the people of Xitian. She was abolished for practicing because of blaspheming the Buddha.

I don't know how many years later, the male protagonist ran into the female protagonist by chance, and when he saw her miserable and desolate appearance, he couldn't bear to help her everywhere, and then the old relationship rekindled and wanted to be with the female protagonist.

However, the heroine of this life is devoted to cultivating the Tao, soaring into a fairy, and not in the mood for love.

Jian Meng thought it was very interesting and said: "I want to play the heroine."

Qin Rong didn't understand: "You are the heroine, have you decided which one? I watched that school drama is good."

Jian Meng watched. She: "I want to play the heroine of "I Want to Become a Buddha."

Qin Rong said with an expression of "Are you crazy": "This is a film and television series adapted from a novel. Do you know how many fans there are? Don't worry about being scolded by them as the heroine in their hearts?" The

girl said calmly, "I think I can act well."

Qin Rong took a deep breath and resisted the urge to scold her. Where did she get the courage to say this?

She thought about it, and said, "You can act if you want to act. It's just that... Although this show was invested by Season Chief, the director is a person who doesn't eat hard and soft. It is not certain whether you can act or not. I can only help. You won an audition opportunity."

Jian Meng bowed her eyes, "Thank you sister Qin."

Qin Rong gave her a surprised look. She didn't seem to have makeup, but her skin was really good, and her watery spirit was like a handful of green onions. The facial features are also beautiful, and his smile reveals a cute and cute energy.

Is this still the proud lady?

It's estimated that once you die...you are sensible?

Jian Meng suddenly remembered: "By the way, I hired an assistant for myself."

Qin Rong was even more weird. Does the eldest lady still do this kind of thing herself? Look at the other three scripts."

Jian Meng nodded.