Chapter 112 The Tyrant's Sister (12)

On the day when General Wei went out for funeral, Xie Ting took her to the Weifu.

I haven't seen him for a few days. Wei Zhao seems to have lost a lot of weight, and the thin body of the boy looks a little empty under the generous filial attire.

He didn't cry, he knelt there, even without expression.

Jian Meng walked over, trying to comfort him a few words: "Wei Zhao..."

She just yelled, and was suddenly pulled into her arms, and the person cried in low voice with her arm around her.

She froze.

The person holding her is not Wei Zhao, but Wei Zhao his mother.

Mrs. Wei is also wearing a plain suit, with a white flower in her jet-black hair bun, her face is pale, her eyes are puffy, and she must have cried more than once.

"My Zhaoer..."

Jian Meng wanted to say "Mrs. Wei, your son is kneeling next to you."

However, Mrs. Wei hugged her so tightly and cried so sadly. It was uncomfortable to watch.

Even Wei Zhao looked up, his eyes were red.

Jian Meng

raised her hand and wiped her tears: "Madam, don't cry, go and sit over there for a while." Wei Zhao also stood up and reached out to help her.

However, Mrs. Wei flicked away Wei Zhao's hand.

Wei Zhao was stunned.

"Don't touch me!" Madam Wei clutched her shoulder tightly, "Zhao'er, Zhao'er, your father is dead, he's dead..." It

seemed that she seemed to be overwhelmed with grief, even people could not recognize it.

Jian Meng was embarrassed and pointed to the person beside her: "Madam, that's your Zhaoer."

Seeing her like this, Wei Zhao's voice choked: "Mother, don't be like this."

"No, he is not." Madam Wei stared at Jian Meng with a terrible expression, "Don't call me Madam, I am you..."

"Yunyun." Suddenly someone called her.

She turned her head and saw Xie Ting. He was standing at the door. His deep phoenix eyes seemed to be violent, but his voice was unexpectedly gentle: "Come here."

Jian Meng said, "Oh", and said to Mrs. Wei: "Madam, I have to go back, and you change in sorrow."

Madam Wei stretched out her hand, but did not grasp anything: "Don't go!"

Her voice was a little strange with trepidation.

Before Jian Meng could look back, she was led out by Xie Ting.

As soon as Jian Meng left, Madam Wei fainted, and the maids hurriedly sent her back to the room.

Wei Zhao guarded the bed.

Madam Wei woke up and saw him, but her expression was cold: "Don't be here."

"Mother, I know you are sad." Wei Zhao tried to smile, "But, let me be with you anyway. Sad, you must be thinking wildly by yourself."

Mrs. Wei said, "Don't call me mother."

Wei Zhao's eyes darkened: "Mother, I know I am very disobedient, and often annoy you, but I will It won't be like this anymore." His eyes were red, "I listen to you, I will never play and make trouble anymore, don't... ignore me."