Chapter 158 The General Who Treasoned and Killed His Wife (15)

It is said that he was ordered to protect the safety of the prince of a neighboring country. Xiahouye did not go home very much in the past few days. Never mentioned it.

Jian Meng felt that things might not be as simple as that. The prince seemed to be very scheming. Xia Houye was facing him day and night, and he might be rebelled.

Therefore, when Xia Houye came back, Jian Meng asked tentatively: "The prince saved me last time. I haven't thanked him well yet. What did the general think would be better?"

Xia Houye glanced at her. "I have already thanked you."

Jian Meng's voice became louder: "What?"

Xia Houye looked at her, a little strange: "What's the matter?"

Jian Meng hesitantly came over and laughed: "Nothing, What kind of gift did you give to the general?"

Xia Houye: "The prince doesn't lack anything. He just told me to take him to more fun places in the capital."

It's just a walk here, it's clearly a plot.

Jian Meng hugged his arm, looked up at him, and said, "General, can I go with you?"

Xia Houye only thought she was thinking of him, and she looked at her with a smile in her eyes. The voice was also a little gentle: "I will accompany you when I'm busy with this time. You can go wherever you want, eh?"

It's too late!

Jian Meng shook his arm and looked at him nonchalantly: "Take me, take me, take me, okay?"

She never asked him anything.

Xia Houye looked at her bright eyes, the look of desire in her eyes was not easy to refuse, but... he really couldn't answer her.

But... Does she want to be with him that way?

After a moment of silence, Xia Houye lowered her head and kissed her on the forehead, and said dozingly: "Don't make trouble, I will take a day off to accompany you."

Jian Meng: "..."

She didn't mean that!

Xia Houye really took a day off to accompany her out to play, even if she didn't mean it, she was still very moved. The old lady heard the wind from nowhere. The next morning, Xiahouye had just left, and sent someone on her back to invite her over.

The two girls, Xia Houzhu and Lin Xueer, were sitting side by side with the old lady, and it was obvious that she was an outsider alone.

The little girl brought tea up, and Jian Meng drank the tea while listening to the old lady. After listening for a long time, she recalled what she meant.

What the old lady said was still thinking about giving Xiahouye a concubine, and what she said, a daughter of a daughter, would only pester her husband and nothing else. Taking a concubine also had many arms to help with the family or something. .

Jian Meng took a sip of tea, and said slowly: "Mother said so, I also think that a sister will help take care of her husband."

Anyway, Xia Houye wouldn't really take a concubine, so why should she bother herself? .

These words coaxed Lin Guihua, and looked at her daughter-in-law's face a little more pleasing to the eye. Seeing that she was so acquainted, she went on to say: "If this is the case, it's okay for me to look at Xueer, let's look at it. I picked up Xueer one day to pass the door."

Jian Meng almost choked, glanced at Lin Xueer, who was pretending to be shy with his head down, in a surprised tone: "Mother doesn't ask the general what you mean?"

Lin Guihua 's expression was a little unnatural: "I asked, he didn't want to be unwilling."

Jian Meng: "...That's good."

This is so obvious that I haven't asked before. Is he still planning to buy and sell?

But... Xia Houye is not a girl, if he doesn't want to, others can't force him, she should watch the show quietly.

Jian Meng didn't expect to see a big one by watching a play.

Within two days, Lin Xueer suddenly vomited blood and fainted. The old lady was so scared that the old lady panicked and asked the doctor to come. The matter seemed to be quite serious, and Jian Meng went over.

Then, I heard the doctor say categorically, "Miss Biao, this is poisoned, and the poison is very strong. If it is too late, it will kill people." The

voice fell, and the room was silent.

Jian Meng felt it was bad. The old lady's gaze had looked at her suspiciously, and she heard Miss Ciao's girl plop down on her knees, crying and kowtow and said: "How can Miss Ciao be poisoned? Okay, I just went to the young lady to sit and eat a few snacks. After I came back, it would be bad. Old lady, please be fair to the lady. "

Lin Guihua is a hot and spicy food. The young lady didn't see much better, she immediately became angry, patted the table and yelled at her: "I knew you were a wicked thing! I usually confuse my son in a splendid manner, but now it's still causing people to be harmed, I Why did you agree to take a concubine so well? It turns out that you stumbled behind your back."

Jian Meng: "I don't have any. What do I do to give her medicine? There must be evidence for everything. Who can prove that it was me. Someone's medicine? Maybe someone saw her uncomfortable, oh, maybe she gave herself medicine and deliberately framed me, otherwise, why would something happen after just eating my snacks?"

Jian Meng was also a little angry. , She just wants to do a task, but there are people who want to find her to play a house fight?

Lin Guihua dared to talk back when she saw her, and became even more angry. She patted the table and cursed, and kept saying that she was going to quit her.

At this time, the eyelashes of the person on the bed moved, as if about to wake up, the doctor saw it, and tremblingly interrupted Lin Guihua: "Illness, the patient needs to rest, and it should not be too noisy."

Lin Guihua lived here. mouth.

Lin Xueer opened her eyes as if very weak for a long time, and saw Lin Guihua, tears hung on her eyelashes, and Chu Chu cried out pitifully, "Auntie."

Lin Guihua felt distressed as if she put her head in her arms, stroking her head, while letting people follow the doctor to grab the medicine, while facing Lin Xueer, he asked for warmth.

"You tell your aunt, who hurt you, your aunt will call you the shots."

Lin Xueer glanced at Jian Meng slowly, lowered her eyelids, and whispered: "Aunty, don't ask, Cher shouldn't be thinking about it. Cousin, no wonder..."

Jian Meng couldn't help but sneered: "Cousin has something to say clearly, don't hide it, if you are suspicious that I poisoned you, then just say it, it's a big deal. Yamen, let people find it out."

When she heard her, Lin Xueer's face changed slightly, and she leaned weakly in Lin Guihua's arms: "Sister-in-law misunderstood. Xueer didn't mean it like this. Why should the sister-in-law compare this If you really get involved in the Yamen, will it be good to spread it out?"

Lin Guihua has always been insensitive to places like Yamen, and subconsciously thinks it is a terrible place, but also feels that the officials protect each other, and the daughter-in-law's father is a high-ranking official. Yes, so she used yamen to suppress people.

Lin Guihua said with an ugly face, "Okay, no need to say it again, knowing that your Fu family is a big family, we can't afford it. When my son comes back, I will write a letter of Xiu and send Girl Fu back."

Lin Xueer's lips corner Raised slightly.

Jian Meng pursed her lips.

"What kind of break?" The

man's low voice suddenly sounded. Xiahouye walked in from the outside in a few steps, wearing an ink-colored robe, and covered with snow-like bright armor. He became taller and mighty, and his aura was forced. people.

Lin Guihua knew that he was busy these few days. He must have come back so quickly today because of the fairy, so she said coldly: "Presumably someone told you what happened. Ye'er, I will just say one thing today. Give her away!" Xiahouye's expression remained unchanged

: "Impossible."

"She dare to poison Xueer, how can I know that tomorrow will not harm you and me?" Lin Guihua was so angry that she gritted her teeth and said, "You keep it. What does this scourge do?"

Jian Meng endured her for a long time, and didn't worry that she was an elder. She just said: "If I really want to harm you, you won't have that life to curse people here." It's

just that she was so scolded before, so she just said She was a little bit unscrupulous, but Lin Guihua didn't expect that after hearing this, she pointed to her nose and didn't say anything for a long time. As soon as she closed her eyes, she fainted.

Xia Houye glanced at Jian Meng without any blaming expression. Jian Meng touched her nose with embarrassment.

Xia Houye sent the old lady back to her own room, and went to Lin Xue'er with her.

Lin Xueer was still sitting on the bed and coughing. Seeing them coming, she said, "Cousin, don't blame your sister-in-law, she is just confused for a while. As for the aunt, I will explain."

Xia Houye looked at her. Indifferently said: "I won't blame her."

Lin Xueer looked at him in astonishment.

Xia Houye: "Wanwan didn't do anything at all, didn't she?"

Jian Meng also gave Xia Houye a surprised look. He also turned his face to look at her, with a soothing smile in his eyes, just like warm. The warm breeze makes people feel at ease.

Seeing their eyebrows, Lin Xueer grabbed the quilt under her, and smiled reluctantly: "What do you mean by my cousin? Do you want to

help her sister-in-law?" "If I don't help her, can I help you?" Xia Houye's eyes were dark and sharp, "Xue'er, you are always smart, you don't understand what I mean. I won't make things clear, but I will give you the last bit of dignity."

Lin met his eyes. Xue'er was almost suffocating, and her face turned pale suddenly: "Cousin is going to drive me away?"

Xiahouye said lightly, "I will buy you another house, and live there before you get married.

" Cousin..." Lin Xueer stumbled off the bed, pulled his sleeves, and looked at him pitifully.

Xia Houye pushed her hand away, unmoved: "As for my mother, if you don't explain clearly, I will go in person."

"Cousin!" Lin Xueer yelled as if she couldn't bear it. There was a bit of hatred in his eyes, "Are you sure that your sister-in-law did not poison me without investigating? Are you not afraid of wronging me?"

"Wan Wan is very kind, she would not do such a thing." Xia Houye's voice suddenly became gentle. "Besides, even if she did it, the wrong person must not be her." The

kind-hearted Jian Meng: "..."

After saying that, Xia Houye took her and walked out without going to see what Lin Xueer was. On his face, he could only hear the sound of broken porcelain behind him, mixed with the cry of the girl.