Chapter 8 The Second Generation of Darkening and Rich in the Mountain (8)

The child is not qualitative. When Jian Meng came out, Xiao Pang Dun'er didn't know where to go.  Fortunately, she didn't have to be entangled by the child anymore, but she opened the door of the backyard and saw the child holding a stick in his hand, blocking the people outside the door like a small door.

     Seeing her, the child cried out in surprise: "Lady, lady, there is intelligence, these two are going to break in!"

     Hearing the child's name, Jian Meng was ashamed. She didn't look at Lin Yi's reaction, but the expressions of the two at the door looked at her a little weird, just barely pointing at her nose and screaming.  "Mom, there is something abnormal here!"

     Especially this short girl with dark complexion stared round eyes, shocked as if all three views had been shocked, Jane touched her nose to explain a few words, and heard the girl yell "Big Brother Lin!"  .

     The girl rushed to Lin Yi like a gust of wind, and her eyes rolled on him: "Brother Lin, are you doing anything? If that old woman dares to bully you, I'll let the big brother beat her to death, right, big brother?"

     Her eldest brother is a sturdy peasant man, shirtless, with a very dark complexion, smiling and responding to "whatever the girl says".

     It can be said that the sister is quite controlled.

     Jian Meng: Oh, you can't run away, who is this girl?

     System: Lin Yi's admirer orchid.

     Jane raised her eyebrows.

     Lanhua'er is obviously a straightforward girl. She blushed and opened her mouth to confess: "Brother Lin, I wanted to tell you a long time but I never had a chance. Now that you are forced into this field, I'm not good.  Don't say it anymore."

     She stared at Lin Yi with bright eyes: "Brother Lin, I like you, if you like me too, I will go and tell Aunt Liu now that we will get married and live, so you don't have to be sold to Widow He.  Not in?"

     Jian Meng couldn't help blowing his whistle, and looked at Lin Yi with a teasing smile. Who knew that Lin Yi suddenly turned to look at her, putting in his trouser pocket and asking indifferently, "What did you say?"

     Lanhua was stunned, and her eyes were suddenly full of hostility and vigilance when she looked at Jianmeng.

     Jian Meng:...Uh, does he have to come out of the entire Shura field at this time?

     System: Who makes someone have to find a sense of existence?  Blame me?

     Jian Meng cursed "mmp" in her heart, and then smiled at Lanhua like a sister. Lin gave Lin a blank look and said in surprise: "Does this still need to be asked? Lanhua sister, he obviously likes you.  Ah, didn't you realize that the way he looked at you was different from looking at other women?"

     Lanhua nodded in surprise, "as if there is." She grabbed Lin Yi's arm excitedly, breathing quickly: "Brother Lin, is what she said is true?"

     "Let..." Lin Yi frowned.

     Jian Meng followed his words and immediately said: "Don't worry, don't worry, he just likes you, you should go to Aunt Liu to make it clear, otherwise Aunt Liu will have to sell him to Widow He."

     Lanhua was so happy that he couldn't find North: "Yes, yes, I will go now, brother, you are here to protect Big Brother Lin, wait for me to come back later."

     Lanhua took a few steps, then suddenly turned around and glanced at Jian Meng: "By the way, how do you know my name?"

     "Uh..." Jane Meng paused and said, "Lin Yi told me."

     Lanhua gave Lin a shy look when she heard it, turned her head and walked away, and took the child away with her by the way, as if she was afraid that he would be abducted by Jane.

     Brother Lanhua is a very shy man. Jian Meng stared at him for a while, and he was embarrassed to stand far away.

     Only then did Jian Meng look back, and found Lin Yi standing beside her with pitch-black eyes staring at her. She stroked her hair and said with a smile: "Don't look at me like this, I  I have to say this as a last resort, and now I can't run away. You don't want to be crushed by the widow again, right?"

     Lin returned her with a super cold smile, pushed her against the wall, and warned: "You better take care of my affairs!"

     It is estimated that Lin Yi at this moment is not a murderer, but a poor little who has been abused. Jian Meng is not so afraid of him anymore. She was about to say "I'll take care of it," but suddenly noticed.  The arc of his lips curled up.

     Jian Meng: Ah, ah, he smiled, he smiled.

     System: To be precise, he is sneer.

     Jian Meng: I don't care. There is no stipulation on the task of smiling at the front.

     System: Despite this, the task progress is only 1%.

     Jane Meng said disgustingly: How young, let me ask for some progress.

     Then, Lin Yi found that her eyes were not only fearless, but they were very similar to those she had when she drilled into his bed that night, passionate, thirsty, greedy...

     His face suddenly became weird: "You..."

     Before he finished speaking, he heard her quickly say: "You promised me, you want to listen to me, right?"

     He was skeptical of what she said before to save him for money.  After all, she said to him in person that night, "Follow me, you can have as much money as you want." At that time, he only felt angry and disgusting, but now she may have to say something too much again, but it seems not in his heart.  So disgusted?

     Lin Yi felt that she was not the same as before, and even he became a little strange. His eyes looked at her with a little complicated expression: "So?"

     Hearing his tone meant that he didn't want to make a mistake, Jian Meng laughed: "So can you smile at me more in the future?"

     Lin Yi's face suddenly became cold: "This is what you want to say?"

     Jian Meng: "...Don't laugh too much, three times a day, okay?"

     Lin Yi sneered, looking at her eyes strangely.

     System: Progress bar 2%.

     Jian Meng: Why is he unhappy?  Didn't I make him laugh and make him cry?

     The system sighed: For children who grew up in a sea of ​​suffering, it is easier to cry than laugh.

     Jian Meng's eyes looked at Lin Yi with sympathy and understanding: "Don't worry, I won't force you, let's take your time."

     Lin Yi glanced at her coldly, only to feel that there was a stale air stuck in her chest, but he didn't even understand what he was angry with.