Chapter 75 The Child His Father Is the President (17)

People in the company have discovered that the harsh and indifferent president recently seems to be extraordinarily good... even if an employee makes a mistake, he will not train people bloody, but will smile and say "n't next time." Just commit it".

Chen Chen couldn't help asking him: "You are in a good mood because of Xia Yanran, right?"

Zhou Zhiyuan: "Do you think it's possible?"

Chen Chen shrugged, "I didn't think so, but your change is Since she came to the company, everyone has regarded her as the wife of the president, probably Xia Yanran himself thought so too."

Zhou Zhiyuan frowned.

"Don't you find that Miss Xia's eyes are getting more and more rippling when looking at you?" Chen Chen smiled subtly, "If you don't want to continue to be misunderstood, then let everyone know the existence of your family."

Zhou Zhiyuan raised. He looked at him without a word.

Chen Chen "tsk": "Do you think you can't guess if you don't say anything? Besides Jiang Tang, are there any other girls who can make you tempted?"

Zhou Zhiyuan was silent.

Chen Chen: "You don't want to deny it?"

Zhou Zhiyuan smiled and said slowly: "No, I was just thinking, why even a brain like yours can understand this, but I didn't until eight years later. understand. "

Chen Chen:" ...... Zhou, a good talk we still brothers. "

just then, the door suddenly came the secretary surprised voice:" Miss summer, what do you stand here "?

even After being overheard, Xia Yanran still calmly walked into the office, put the papers on the table, and smiled sweetly: "Brother, do you want to eat together at noon?"

Zhou Zhiyuan : "Miss Xia, I have an appointment."

Xia Yanran seemed disappointed to say " I'm sorry", and walked out with a nonchalant smile.

Chen Chen only felt that when he saw her, he felt a little bit frustrated: "I think you'd better get married quickly, otherwise she won't give up."

Zhou Zhiyuan was silent.

marry? He wanted to make a knot, but people didn't agree. If she was really the kind of girl who loves money, he would definitely give her everything immediately and drag her to the Civil Affairs Bureau to register.

So...why did he agree to break up in the first place?

......

Although he could not achieve his wish to get married for the time being, he can still dream about it beautifully. When he returns home, the beautiful little wife greets him with a sweet hug and kiss, and prepares a table of hot meals. Then she can sit in his arms and watch TV together.

However, the fact is that when he got home, his "sweet wife" was still sleeping in the room. He kissed her secretly as a thief, and then went to the kitchen...to cook with satisfaction.

Jian Meng also felt that it was not good to always sit back and enjoy her success, so she actively wanted to help wash the dishes.

He gave her a square veil, then put the dishes in the sink and turned on the faucet. Jian Meng watched from the side, thinking that he just wanted to help her with the water, but until he had already started to wash it. When she was doing the dishes, she realized...what about asking her to do the dishes?

"Mr. Zhou..."

Jian Meng was about to say something, but the man suddenly turned his head to her side, and his handsome profile was close to her as if he could kiss him by raising his head.

"...What are you doing?"

Zhou Zhiyuan chuckled: "Help me wipe my sweat."

Jian Meng: "...You asked me to help, is to help you wipe your sweat?"

Zhou Zhiyuan's tone seemed to be low: "Because you see. As if you really wanted to help, I asked you to help. If you don't want to... don't force it."

Seeing him like this, if she refuses, she would be very guilty. She had to wipe his forehead with her veil, looked at him with a happy expression, and couldn't help saying, "You didn't notice that you didn't sweat. Is it?"

Zhou Zhiyuan took his hand out of the pool and wiped it on his forehead, then stretched out the dripping hand in front of her eyes, and said braggingly, "Isn't this sweat?"

Jian Meng: "..."

I really believe in your evil!