Chapter 93 My leader, can't be so cute (9)

From the master's point of view, the "rabbit", who had been spoiled for many days, suddenly became the daughter of his father and enemy. He was struck by lightning, and he would definitely not want to see her for a while.

However, there are only three days left for the first task.

In order to be able to force him to take the initiative to see her, she decided to commit suicide!

Even if he doesn't care about her life or death, but in his eyes she is also his enemy's daughter. He certainly can't let her hang up so easily.

Therefore, when the maid who delivered the meal came in, Jian Meng called her: "Wait!" The

maid was impatient: "What's wrong?"

Jian Meng slammed the meal on the ground, and then picked up a sharp piece of debris. I stayed on my neck, and in the horrified look of the maid "Are you crazy?", she smiled and said, "I'm going to die."

Everyone in the church saw how much the teacher liked this girl before . Yes, it doesn't matter if the girl is dead, but she can't be hurt.

The maid was shocked and scared: "Chu, Chu, you have something to say, don't be like this!"

Jian Meng looked sad: "How can I say that I am also a member of the Yunxiao School. It is better to die by yourself than to be humiliated by you in the Demon Sect. It's clean, but before I die, I want to see the leader, and I have some last words to tell him." The

maid said hurriedly: "I, I will report to the leader, girl, you have to die later!"

Otherwise, she will definitely be caught. The leader skinned it!

Jian Meng: "Well, you go." The

maid ran away, for fear that she would have to lose her life unjustly at a moment and a half too late.

Jian Meng sat against the wall and waited a while before hearing the sound of footsteps outside, and then the Shimen slowly opened, and a somewhat dim and hazy light poured into the dark room.

Chu Han Sin tall figure standing in front of her, condescending looked at her, looked implicit could not see in the dark, the sound is like wroth with indifference: "! Chu Sang ...... how you want in the end,"

he Before she finished speaking, Jian Meng had suddenly stood up, rushed over and hugged him.

Chu Hanxian's body froze.

Does she, she think of him that way?

There was a strange emotion in his heart, his eyes flashed with hesitation, but he slowly raised his hand. When he was about to touch her back, he heard her lower her voice and asked, "How many people did you bring?" "

Chu Hanxian: "...Wen laughs outside the door."

Jian Meng: "Hush, your voice is a little lower, I have very important words to tell you, you let him go farther."

Chu Hanxian breathed slightly. Pause, very...important words?

He looked at her with weird eyes, was silent for a moment, then walked to the door and told Wen Xiao to go out first.

Wen Xiao didn't say anything and then turned away. He just walked a few steps and then looked back at Chu Hanxian, which seemed a bit profound.

Does she want to ask him to let her go?

Thinking of this possibility, Chu Hanxian felt that the depression in his heart seemed to dissipate. Before she could speak, he seemed to say eagerly: "As long as you leave the Yunxiao Sect, I don't care about your identity. We are still the same as before. Okay?"

"...Master." Jian Meng rubbed her eyebrows, "It's not that I want to leave the Yunxiao Sect, but you should leave the Demon Cult."

Chu Hanxian's expression turned cold a little bit: "It's the No. 1 Sect in the world. "

Are you still struggling with the title at this time?

Jian Meng took a deep breath: "Everything I say next is true, you must believe me, otherwise not only me and the innocent people, but you yourself will die very wrongly."

Chu Han Xian frowned: "What the hell are you talking about?"

Jian Meng looked at him: "Don't take revenge! Because your enemy is not the head of the Yunxiao Sect at all..."

Chu Hanxian: "Can you just say that your father can't do it? Or you want to leave Yunxiao in your heart long ago?

Have you sent it?" How persistent are you calling out?

Jian Meng couldn't help saying loudly: "Don't interrupt me!"

"Don't talk nonsense here, even if you say that, I won't let it go..."

"Your mother is not your mother at all!"

"... "Every word of Chu Hanxian seems to be frozen: "You, say, what, what?"

Uh...In ancient times, it seemed to say mother, mother, etc.?

However, looking at his face, he should understand.

"Don't get excited, okay? I'm not lying to you by saying that." Jian Meng looked at him, "You also know that 20 years ago, Chu He was executed for murdering the boss, and Lin Yan took his grudge from Yunxiao. Pi stole a child out, and taught him to grow up to get revenge."

Chu Hanxian stared at her without saying a word, but his face was very ugly, as if she thought she was talking nonsense.

Jian Meng looked at him with very serious eyes, and said every word: "That person is you, and your biological parents are the owners of Cuiyu Villa. You also have an older brother named Yunxuan. You look very similar. If you see him, you will believe what I'm saying is true..."

Jian Meng was talking, but he suddenly pushed her against the wall with great strength in his hands, squeezing her shoulders as if they were about to break. of.

"Chu Chang!" Chu Hanxian said angrily, "Is that your purpose of pretending to have amnesia? Just to make up these lie to lie to me, do you really think I will not do anything to you?"

Of course Jian Meng knows him. He won't believe it so easily, but he will surely plant a seed of doubt in his heart.

"I didn't lie to you! I can swear that if I lie half a lie, I will..."

Chu Hanxian suddenly lowered his head and kissed her lips.

It was a kiss that was not tender at all, and Jian Meng even smelled a faint smell of blood.

After a long while, he let go of her, his eyes were no longer as simple and clear as before, so deep that made people a little frightening.

His fingers gently wiped the blood from the corners of her lips, and slowly said: "I forgive you this time, don't talk nonsense anymore."

Seeing Chu Hanxian slowly walk out, Jian Meng couldn't help holding it. His sleeves: "Even if you don't believe me, at least you have to give me a chance to prove it, don't you want to participate in the martial arts conference, take me with you."

Chu Hanxian didn't look back, just said indifferently: "You think Is it to prove your words, or to find your fiancé?"

"I..."

"You don't need to answer, I will consider your words."

Looking at his silent profile, Jian Meng asked, "What do you want to consider? Time?"

Chu Hanxian left without looking back, leaving only the word "tomorrow".

As soon as he left his front foot, Xuan Qing's slightly curious voice sounded next door: "Miss Chu! Are you kidding me? Is the demon leader's life experience really so... bizarre?"

Then Lin Lan's cold voice came over: "Monk Xuanqing, did you get kicked in your mind by a donkey? You don't even believe in such a clumsy lie, how dare you believe it?"

Xuan Qing said, "Ms. Chu doesn't seem to be a liar."

Lin Lan: "She has done everything to save her life and even take refuge in the Demon Cult. Lying is something for her?"

Xuan Qing probably also remembered the day when she went to the mountain, so she agreed, "Miss Lin is right."

Jane Meng sighed, "Should I say something ill of someone else should I

keep quiet?" Xuan Qing was embarrassed: "Ms. Chu is also reasonable."

Lin Lan sneered: "What about hearing it? Come and kill me if you have the ability!"

Her tone was too contemptuous, and Jian Meng couldn't help saying: "...come here if you have the ability!" In the

silence, Shimen actually slowed down. It drove slowly. The first thing she saw was a sword shining with snow, and she was taken aback at the time, almost thinking that Lin Lan really came to kill her.

Of course, the person who came was not Lin Lan, but...Wen Xiao.

His expression was still gentle, but his eyes filled with a cool smile, and he walked in slowly from the door.

The tip of the sword in her hand pointed at her, and as he approached, it almost touched her forehead, and she was forced to step back.

"Guardian Wen, what do you mean?"

When she was forced to have nowhere to go, Wen Xiao stopped and said with a smile: "Miss Chu, I really underestimated you. Madam made plans for so many years. How on earth did you know?"

Jian Meng was startled for a moment: "Are you eavesdropping on our words?"

Wen Xiao nodded her forehead with the long sword in his hand, and the tone of her speech seemed gentle but somewhat permeating. "No one has told you, don't inquire about things that shouldn't be inquired, don't worry about things that shouldn't be nosy?"

"You...you also know the

history of the leader?" Wen Xiao laughed in a low voice, suddenly staring sharply in his eyes. He glanced over, grabbed her by the collar, and said in a fierce tone: "This matter was always a secret, and the leader will always be our leader. Why do you...why do you want to destroy all of this?"

"Why!" Suddenly he raised his hand and slapped her in the face, "I should have killed you when I first saw you!"

Lin Lan and the two next door were dumbfounded. Previously, those words of Chu Chang belonged to the leader of the demon cult. , I didn't expect it to be...it's true.

Xuan Qing couldn't help but cried out worriedly: "Miss Chu! Ms. Chu! Are you okay?"

After hearing this, Wen Xiao smiled slightly sarcastically, raised Jane's chin, and leaned close to her face: "There are men guarding you wherever you go. Do you rely on this face to confuse the leader? , Your unfounded words, he actually doubted Madam, you really...damn it!"

"Madam?" Jian Meng looked at him coldly, "You are Lin Yan's person!"

"It has nothing to do with you." Wen Xiao let go, put the sword on her face, sneered, "If I ruin your face, do you think the leader will look at you more? He hates ugly things the most! "

Jianmeng realized that this was going to be really bad, and called the system in her heart: 9527, is there any way I can beat him to death?

System: Host, yes or no, but you don't need it anymore.

Jian Meng: ...what do you mean?

System: Chu Hanxian is thirty meters away.

Jian Meng was startled. Chu Hanxian didn't believe what she said. What if his most trusted subordinates said it personally?

When Jian Meng was thinking about what to do next, she suddenly heard Wen Xiao ask: "Why don't you speak? Are you afraid?"

"What's so scary about me!" Jian Meng's voice suddenly became louder, and she seemed to be frightened and angry. It looked like, "You know that Lin Yan is using him, but you still want to hide it from him, watching him being used like a fool, and now you want to kill people. If he knows, he will definitely not let you go! "

Unfortunately, you have no chance to speak!"

The sword in Wen Xiao's hand suddenly pierced her. She could have avoided it, but suddenly saw Chu Hanxian's figure, and before he could think about it, she took the initiative to greet her. sword.

"Little rabbit!"

Hearing Chu Hanxian's voice, Wen Xiao was stunned. The sword in his hand turned slightly, and a deep hole was made in Jian Meng's face, and the blood flowing out looked very impressive. It is shocking.

Just as Chu Hanxian slapped his shoulder with a palm, he clearly saw that woman was actually smiling at him, and smiled in a voice that only he could hear: "Now, tell me about the damn person... who is it? "

Wen Xiao was blown away by Chu Hanxian's palm. Hearing her words again, he was furious and vomited a mouthful of blood, but when he looked up, he saw his teacher holding the woman in his arms. His face was worried and anxious.

"Little rabbit, how are you, how are you?" Chu Hanxian looked at her still bleeding left face. The crimson blood shed and stained her collar. He wanted to touch but didn't dare to touch, "I'm sorry, yes. I shouldn't believe your words, it's because I didn't protect you." The

system turned on the pain mask, and Jian Meng actually didn't feel any pain at all.

She grabbed his lapels, tightly, and whispered as if it was painful: "I don't blame you, but it hurts so much. I want to go home. You take me out of here, okay?"

Looking at her With a painful expression, Chu Hanxian only felt that his heart hurts so much that he couldn't breathe. He hugged her tightly with scarlet eyes: "Okay! I will take you wherever you want to go!"

At this moment, Jian Meng heard the first As a reminder of the completion of the four tasks, she looked at Chu Hanxian with a weird gaze. Is he in a state of...heartbroken?

Wen Xiao heard from the side that he was about to vomit blood again, and said anxiously: "Master! You can't go with her! Have you forgotten that you are our leader?"

Jian Meng seemed a little afraid that he would really ignore her. , Holding his hand tightly.

Chu Hanxian hugged her, kissed her forehead, and said, "Don't worry, wait for a while."

He slowly let go of her and let her lean against the wall, then lifted his sword and walked towards it. Wen laughed at the edge.

He said: "Do you know I am not Mrs. Yan's son?"

Wen Xiao's eyes seemed to be ashamed: "Master, I..."

Chu Hanxian's face was slightly stiff, and he laughed for a while, "No wonder she never allowed me to call. Mother, she never smiled at me, and even looked disgusted when she saw me."

Wen laughed and said: "Mrs. Yan actually cares about the leader in her heart. The leader must not be provoked by that woman."

"Enough!" Chu Hanxian's eyes were indifferent, "Don't call me the leader again. If you treat me as the leader, He wouldn't do such a thing behind my back!"

He slowly raised his sword, a cold murderous aura coming out of his body.

Wen Xiao was startled, his eyes were a bit disappointed and painful: "Master, are you going to kill me just for a woman? You forgot, we grew up together, I thought we were... friends."

"I I thought so too!" Chu Hanxian said coldly, "But you are not worthy!"

"I didn't betray you!" Wen Xiao explained anxiously, "It's just that Mrs. Yan is kind to me, and I can't help her."

Chu Han Xian held the sword and pierced the tip of the sword into his chest little by little: "I have warned you a long time ago, the little rabbit is mine, and no one can bully her! If anyone bullies her, I will do my best for her. ! "

Wen laughed slumped smile, endured pain, said:"? leader, you do not already know that he is the son of the sky to send the head of what she is your sister, you are such feelings must not have good results ...... That's right!"

Jian Meng: "..."

It seems that Wen Xiao's eavesdropping is not complete. Like Lin Yan, he still thinks Chu Hanxian is the son of the head.

Chu Hanxian stunned, but the sword in his hand did not continue to use force. He closed his eyes slightly, and suddenly pulled out the sword, broke his tejin in a few strokes, and said, "For the sake of the past, I will not kill. You."

Wen Xiao suffered a serious internal injury from a palm of his hand, and now he has broken his veins. Even if he recovers, he can no longer use the sword. He looked pale and weak and glanced at Chu Hanxian slowly. The ground closed his eyes.

Chu Hanxian threw down the sword, gently hugged Jian Meng, and said, "Little rabbit, let's go, and I will definitely heal your injury."

Jian Meng: "Wait! Can you take Miss Lin and the others? Take it?"

Chu Hanxian looked at her.

Jian Meng explained: "You know that we are very upright and decent. We help and support each other. If I don't save them, the Yunxiao faction will be discredited if I pass it out."

Chu Hanxian was silent for a while and said, "Okay." , It's just..." He looked at her a little nervously, "Am I really your brother?"

Jian Meng looked at him with a serious face, held back a smile, and said: "Didn't I say that before? , Your parents are the masters of Cuiyu Villa, and what Wen Xiao said just now is not true."

Chu Hanxian seemed to breathe a sigh of relief. Looking at her face, he felt distressed and angry again: "Don't you blame me for not giving it to you." Revenge, right?"

He meant... Didn't kill Wen Xiao?

Jian Meng said hurriedly: "No, you are already giving me revenge."

Chu Hanxian hugged her tightly: "Little rabbit, I will never hurt you again in the future."

Jian Meng: "...well, we Let's go."