Chapter 115 The Tyrant's Sister (15)

After entering the house, Jian Meng helped Xie Ting to sit down in a chair, then went to the table and poured him a cup of tea, then squatted on his leg and asked, "Brother, did you hurt your left leg? "

Xie Ting casually" ah "sound, is it tea looked up, suddenly aware of the legs have a strange feeling came and soft.

He was almost choked and furious: "What are you touching?"

Jian Meng was aggrieved: "No, not touching." She stared down at his leg, "Let me see if your bones are broken. "

Xie Ting put the teacup on the table, looking at her like a little fool, and said earnestly: "Junjun, a man's legs can't be touched casually, you are a girl, you have to respect yourself, do you know?" "

Why did she suddenly teach her?

She only cared about his legs. His serious appearance seemed like she was playing a hooligan.

Jian Meng was slightly embarrassed: "I see." She looked at him with clear eyes, "So, brother, did your leg break?"

"..." Xie Ting said silently, "I got an arrow. Hurt."

"Fortunately, I didn't hurt the bones, so I should be able to raise them." Jian Meng stood up, sat next to him, turned to stare at him, curious, "Brother, aren't you very good? , Who can hurt you?"

Xie Ting looked a little strange, glanced at her, a little bit to cover up and said: "You ask so much what to do, is it not normal to be injured on the battlefield?"

Your reaction is obvious... Is it not normal?

Jian Meng glanced at him and didn't ask any more, so she changed the subject and said, "Yes, brother, is the talisman I gave you still there?"

She thought that such a small object might have been lost a long time ago, but saw Xie Ting took out a kit from his arms, which contained the talisman she had given.

Jian Meng took it, feeling a little strange in her heart.

This amulet has become very old, and the thread is a little out of seam, but it looks very clean, as if it has been cherished and preserved.

Xie Ting really... really likes amulets?

Jian Meng was watching, and seeing Xie Ting stretched out her hand to take it, she lifted it up and met the pair of suspicious eyes. She said: "This thing is not effective at all, and it is useless for my brother to carry it.

So let's throw it away." Xie Ting said in a serious tone: "Dare you throw it, try it?"

Jianmeng is not afraid of him at all, let alone his legs still can't move, so she skinned it very happily. He took the talisman and ran to the window, turned his head and smiled: "Brother, the old one is not going, the new one is not coming."

Xie Ting's voice was anxious, as if she was afraid that she would really throw it away: "I want this."

It's hard to follow. Seeing such a vivid expression on that indifferent face, Jian Meng wanted to tease him a little longer, so she provocatively said: "Do you really want it? Come and pick it up if you have the ability, or I will throw it away."

With that, she turned around and pushed the window. She didn't really want him to come over, but she knew he couldn't come, so she wanted to make him anxious.

However, she just opened the window, and the hand holding the talisman was sticking out the window, and she suddenly felt someone close behind her, and his gnashing voice sounded: "What I said, you are all ears. Isn't it?"

Jian Meng was startled by the low and sullen voice, her hand shook, and the talisman slipped from her hand. She turned her head awkwardly: "Brother, you can't blame me for this."

Xie Ting's gloomy face was like wind and rain. Wanting to come, slapped a palm on the wall next to her, leaned close to her, trapped her between the window and his body, under his tall and straight figure, she was like a weak and weak Bunny.

Jane Meng shivered: "Brother, don't come over, I'm almost out of the window."

Xie Ting seemed to be annoyed by her: "In order to pick this up, I almost died! You are good, light. Relax and say you want to throw it away?"

Jian Meng was taken aback, hesitated for a while, and looked at him: "Brother, you didn't get hurt because of this talisman, right?"

Xie Ting was startled, his face worsened, and he became angry and

said, "No!" " No!" "Jian Meng whispered, "You dare not look at me with your eyes, you are obviously lying."

She seems to have taken the stage down, Xie Ting's expression is very uncomfortable, just staring at her viciously, and shouting: " Come back!"

Jian Meng coughed and said, "Oh."

It seems to have teased her head too much, making people irritated...?

Picking up the thing, Jian Meng offered it with both hands very softly, with a well-behaved smile on her face and bright eyes.

Xie Ting's anger couldn't come out, so he just snorted, took the thing, and blew the dust on it, and then put it into the bag as usual.

Jian Meng looked at her and couldn't help asking: "Brother, do you like this so much?"

Xie Ting glanced at her and denied: "Who likes it?"

She said she didn't like it. Who was the one who was anxious with her?

Jian Meng didn't dare to say it, and just followed his words with a smile: "Yes, yes, my brother doesn't like this kind of thing."

Unexpectedly, Xie Ting gave her a slanted look again: "Who doesn't?"

Jane Meng: "..."

She'd better shut up, more wrong!

Seeing her suddenly silent, Xie Ting turned to stare at her. She lowered her head slightly, her quiet side face was a little soft, and her long eyelashes blinked occasionally, and she was a little childish.

Xie Ting sighed.

Jian Meng looked at him with a gloomy expression and asked, "Brother, do your legs hurt?"

Xie Ting looked at her for a while, and said, "You have lost a lot of weight ."

Jian Meng: "...?"

Xie Ting said: "It's also taller."

Jian Meng didn't understand, and asked, "Brother, what did you say about this all of a sudden?"

Xie Ting sighed again and said with emotion, "It's not easy for me to raise a child. "

Jane Moe:" ...... "

so ...... he raised her, do not you think she can grow up to live it?

.

Xie Ting's essence is an inhumane and indifferent king. He doesn't even care about other people's thoughts, other people's moods, and other people's eyes.

Jian Meng has been with him for many years and knows this very well, but apparently the third lady who seems to know him well doesn't understand it.

When everyone was sitting at a table for dinner, Xu Rou deliberately sat beside Xie Ting. Even if the man's expression was frosty, she could still smile softly.

Probably the third lady could not find any other topics, so she could only chat with him about Jian Meng.

She has a soft voice: "Cousin Ting, when you are away, the cousin is behaved. She doesn't cry and doesn't make trouble. She will do what we do. Don't worry about it at all."

Xie Ting turned her head and glanced. Jian Meng touched her head, and said: "She is always good."

Xu Rou saw that he was willing to talk to herself, her eyes were a little joyful, and she said: "Yes, so we all like her, especially Er Brother, it's better to treat my cousin than to my own sister."

When it comes to this, Xu Huier couldn't help but said: "This is true. My second brother is willing to give my cousin any amount of money, but I just want a box of pastries, and he doesn't Willing to buy."

Xie Ting glanced at Jian Meng lightly: "Really?"

Jian Meng was almost choked, did not dare to speak, bowed her head and ate silently.

She didn't dare to tell Xie Ting that she and Xu Yue often ran out to play secretly.

Xie Ting's face was cold, and then no matter what Xu Rou said, he ignored it, and Xu Rou also fell silent.

Xie Ting didn't sit at this table originally. The old lady and the children and grandchildren of the two rooms ate at the table outside. He sat here specially to accompany his sister, because he hoped to have the first meal after coming back. Eat with her.

However, Xu Rou didn't know this, only when he came here for himself, so even if his attitude became colder, she didn't care much.

After a while, seeing that he didn't move his chopsticks much, he thoughtfully took a piece of duck meat to him and said, "Cousin Ting, you can eat this, it tastes very good."

Xie Ting had no expression and put down the chopsticks. NS.

Everyone couldn't help being silent, and the atmosphere was a bit stiff for a while.

Soon, Grandpa Zhu took the initiative to change the dishes and chopsticks for Xie Ting, and refilled a new bowl of rice.

Xu Rou's face turned blue and white, biting her lip, embarrassed as if she wanted to cry, but she still smiled reluctantly: "Does cousin Ting don't like duck meat?"

She asked, obviously to find a step for herself. Down.

Xie Ting didn't cooperate, and only said lightly: "It's not clean."

The cooks of big families like them are also very rigorously selected, and there is absolutely no possibility that the dishes they make are unclean.

Therefore, he meant clearly that the duck meat that Xu Rou's chopsticks had caught was not clean.

Not to mention Xu Rou, even the expressions of other people became a little embarrassed.

Jian Meng sighed secretly, thinking about how to ease the scene a bit. It happened that a maid brought up a plate of steamed biscuits. After she took a piece, she took a bite.

Then, she bent her eyes, smiled and said to Xie Ting: "Brother, this is so sweet, do you want to eat it?"

Xie Ting glanced at her, suddenly lowered her head and took a bite of the pastry in her hand and smiled gently. Said: "It's very sweet."

Jian Meng: "..."

Xu Rou's face was even harder to look.

Isn't he even able to eat what others have bitten? Why did he embarrass her just now? Did she offend him somewhere?

.

Xu Rou was uneasy and finished her meal in a daze. When she saw the two brothers and sisters walking outside, she hurriedly got up and followed.

"Cousin Ting, wait a minute."

Xie Ting turned around to see her, her tone was already impatient: "Miss

Xu , what's the matter with you?" Xu Rou was startled, seeming to say lonely: "Cousin Ting. , You used to call me the third sister."

Xie Ting frowned.

Jane watched the show silently, do they really have anything to do with each other?

Xu Rou looked at him softly: "Don't you remember my cousin, when you came, we used to play together."

Xie Ting: "I never remember those insignificant things."

The words irrelevant made her face a little pale.

Xu Rou calmed his mind and said: "Cousin Ting, at that time you were still young, and it is common not to remember, but you still remember what you said?"

Xie Ting: "I have said a lot."

Xu Rou bites He bit his lip, raised his eyes to look at him, his body trembled slightly from nervousness and shyness, and said: "You, you said you would marry me, cousin Ting, I have been waiting for you."

Jian Meng was dumbfounded. , Xie Ting actually said such a thing?

Xie Ting didn't refute, but just glanced at her lightly: "How old were you when I said this?"

Xu Rou was startled for a moment, and said: "Nine years old."

Xie Ting pulled the corners of her lips, her eyes slightly mocked: "Even if I said such a thing, it's just to coax the child."

Xu Rou's face paled: "Cousin really doesn't remember it?"

"I don't remember." Xie Ting's eyes were cold, "Ms. Xu San, no one would take the jokes from my childhood seriously, right?"

Xu Rou stayed for a moment, then suddenly covered her lips, turned and ran.

Jian Meng seemed to be able to see the tears overflowing from the corners of her eyes when she turned around.

Xie Ting patted Jian Meng on the shoulder: "What are you looking at? Go away."

Jian Meng couldn't help condemning him: "Brother, you made other girls cry."

Xie Ting: " Will she cry? Don't care." Is

it so ruthless?

Jian Meng: "She's very beautiful."

Xie Ting: "Very ordinary."

Jian Meng said again: "She has a good temper."

Xie Ting: "Do you mean clinging to others blindly, or crying without moving?"

"..." Jian Meng stared at him strangely, "Brother, are you..." When

Xie Ting met her crystal clear eyes, his heart tightened slightly and calmly asked: "What?"

Jian Meng asked. "Do you not like women?"

"..."

Xie Ting's forehead bounced with blue veins: "You tell me again?"

Jian Meng shrank her neck, and what did she do so fiercely, she hesitated and said: "You are so Indifferent and ruthlessly rejected other girls."

Xie Ting grinned back: "When she was a child, she liked to pester me and couldn't get rid of it. She had to let me agree to marry her before leaving, so I just said something casually. , I didn't expect that she could remember for so many years. If I didn't let her be cold, would she let her continue to entangle him?"

Really, I was so anxious, he actually moved so many words.

Jian Meng coughed: "Don't you... remember?"

Xie Ting sneered: "I have a good memory."

Jian Meng said "Oh" and then said: "But, don't you never call those concubines?"

"What those?" Xie Ting glanced at her, "Only two, I don't like them, why do you See them?"

Jian Meng heard a little speechless: "Then what do you do to marry them?"

Xie Ting: "That was the woman rewarded by my father when I was the prince, and it doesn't count as marrying them at all!"

She was just curious. Just one question, he was so anxious to explain what?

Jian Meng glanced at him: "So, brother, have you noticed that these words you say show that you really don't like women."

Xie Ting's face was dark: "I just don't like them."

Jian Meng Looking at him curiously: "Then who do you like?"

Xie Ting avoided talking: "Why should I tell you?"

Jian Meng: "No?"

"Yes, no!" Xie Ting seemed to have found the perfect answer. , Looked at her sensibly, "You ask so much what to do. If there is any, I will definitely be the first to tell you."

"Okay." Jian Meng smiled, suddenly her face stiffened and complained. "Brother, can you not stay so close, you are very heavy."

Xie Ting put his hand on her shoulder, and said: "I hurt my leg, but if you help me, you won't be able to stand it. What do you expect you to do?"

Jian Meng: "So... what did you expect me to do?"

Xie Ting: "...Shut up!"