Chapter 47-Dancing with Wolves (3)

When Shen Xiu returned to his seat, he saw a girl in a uniform and short skirt sitting next to him. The long curly hair like seaweed was scattered, and the skin was white and red in the sun, and she looked proud and beautiful like a princess. ...Can't help but want to destroy her little by little, crush her dignity on the soles of her feet!

Jian Meng lowered her head and took out the contents of her schoolbag, but she felt a little furry in her heart. Knowing that the boy was still staring at her, she couldn't help but look up, only to find that he was already sitting on the seat. With one hand on his head, he looked at her very close to her.

Jian Meng was taken aback by him.

"Are you going to sit here in the future?" He laughed.

Jane Meng remembered the random task of pretending to be poor, and blinked, feeling a little lonely and sadly said: "This school is very expensive. My family is very poor now, so I have to sit in the front row and listen to the class. Otherwise, I can't take it. When I get to the scholarship, I won't have any books to read."

Shen Xiu didn't speak for a long time, just staring at her strangely.

The worse she is, the happier he should be, right? What is going on in this stagnant and heavy atmosphere?

Jian Meng asked hesitantly: "I...have something on my face?"

"No." Shen Xiu smiled, "It's just that the high school student Gao Leng in the rumors was unexpectedly... peaceful, even this kind of thing would be harmed. The new classmate said."

Rumor? You didn't hear it from his brother, did you?

Jian Meng smiled awkwardly: "You also said it was a rumor."

Shen Xiu smiled: "Since you are in financial difficulties, I can introduce you to a job."

Will he help her so kindly?

Jian Meng felt that he must be trying to

fix her, so she smiled gratefully: "Okay, what's the job?" Shen Xiu raised her eyebrows unexpectedly: "Student Ning, you really don't see out at all."

Jian Meng saw. With his gentle eyes, he felt inexplicably that he was mocking her for her thick-skinned face. Maybe he was just being polite, but she immediately agreed?

Jian Meng rolled his eyes silently, shouldn't a boy be more straightforward, why he hid a knife in his laughter, and hid words in his words, the ancient and proper generation of traitorous officials did not run away!

"If it is inconvenient, just..."

"No inconvenience." Shen Xiu smiled, "I will take you there in a few days as a tutor. I believe Classmate Ning should be competent."

Jian Meng: "...Okay. Yes, thank you."

He is mocking her again, she doesn't believe that he has not investigated the original owner, but the original owner does not add up to 100 points in each subject!

In the next class, Shen Xiu didn't say a word to her. When the class was over, a bunch of girls gathered around to talk to him. When they saw Jianmeng sitting inside, they left quickly. Like a little white rabbit who accidentally stepped into the tiger territory and fled.

Shen Xiu glanced at her and said, "Did Classmate Ning bully them?"

Jian Meng: "...No, right?" The

original owner was too lazy to bully them, but I couldn't help having a sister Qiao who loves to bully people, let alone the original owner. The school tyrant is shrouded, so...the person they are really afraid of is not the original owner at all!

Shen Xiu: "Oh, Na Ning's popularity is really bad."

Jian Meng: "..."

Looking at her slightly stiff expression, Shen Xiu suddenly smiled, "I'm kidding, don't be angry." When

school was over at noon, A black bag with a chain hung on Qiao Lu's shoulders, and the other two followed her. She knocked on Jian Meng's table and said, "You and Zuo Han have been there tonight. You have learned Taekwondo and you should be able to deal with her. "

Qiao Lu left after speaking. Zuo Han asked Jian Meng to eat together. Jian Meng said hurriedly, "Go and eat, I'm not too hungry."

Zuo Han and Xu Tong left together.

Soon Shen Xiu and her were left in the classroom. Shen Xiu glanced at Jian Meng thoughtfully, and suddenly said, "Student Ning, isn't it because you want to save money?"

Naturally, how pitiful Jian Meng was. She turned her face away and said angrily: "No!"

Shen Xiu suddenly leaned over to Jian Meng, looked at her reddish appearance, and laughed: "Classmate Ning, As a meeting ceremony for the new tablemates, let me treat you to a meal."

Jian Meng: "No, okay?"

Shen Xiu's slender fingers picked up a strand of her curly hair, and said casually: "Can you please It's an honor for me to eat at the school flower. If you refuse, it's too embarrassing."

Jian Meng looked at him and said, "Thank you."

If her feeling... is not wrong, he is... teasing her. ?

Because he knew his details, it was easy to guess his intentions. The original owner trampled on his brother's feelings, so he wanted her to taste it again?

What can she do? Of course it is to cooperate with him, as long as he is happy.

It is a very common thing for a combination of beautiful and handsome guys to appear in the cafeteria. But if this beauty is a high-cold school girl and a little-known transfer student, it becomes a surprising piece of news.

In the cafeteria, everyone around was secretly watching them whispering.

Shen Xiu took the dinner plate and sat down across from her: "I didn't expect Classmate Ning to be so popular among boys."

Jian Meng was ashamed: "It's okay."

"It's really humble and cute." Shen Xiu smiled softly, "I never lined up. When I walked back from the meal, I was warned by ten boys who I didn't know. If you want to chase after classmate Ning, shouldn't it be better to buy a personal insurance?"

Jian Meng's mouth twitched: "..." In the

evening, left Han pulled Jian Meng out of class, and the two went to a nearby vocational high school to block people. The person Qiao Lu asked them to teach was her half-sister Qiao Ya. Qiao Lu's mother died very early. Qiao Ya's mother moved into Qiao's house and became Mrs. Qiao. The two sisters were one year apart. Obviously, Qiao Ya is the product of his father's cheating-an illegitimate daughter.

The vocational high school students did not study by themselves next night, Zuo Han chatted with Jian Meng.

"Shanshan, did you like the transfer student? Suddenly moved next to him, and had a meal with a boy for an unprecedented time. You see his eyes are also very special."

"Of course not! It's just an ordinary classmate."

"Really?" When the class bell rang, Zuo Han spit out the gum and said, "Pay attention to the distance yourself. Sister Qiao doesn't like the transfer student!"

Qiao Ya walked out arm in arm with a girl. Zuo Han and Jian Meng didn't do anything immediately, they just followed them to the secluded alley before they went up and surrounded them.

Qiao Ya smiled and said: "Lance High School? My sister asked you to come over, right?"

Zuo Han said: "Then you should also be able to guess what we are here for."

She let the girl go first, and then move towards Zuo Han walked a few steps and deliberately bent over to look at her: "Little sister, is it okay to study hard? It's not good to play around."

Zuo Han felt that she despised her height and pushed her abruptly. , Said: "Shanshan, go!"

Ning Shanshan has been learning taekwondo since she was a child, and fighting is very good, but Jian Meng didn't plan to do it, and...

Jian Meng turned her head and looked at the ten lazily standing boys behind her. , Pulled Zuohan's arm: "I think it should, maybe, maybe it's not good, right?"

Zuo Han turned around and saw it, she was a little scared, and said angrily: "Qiaoya! You deliberately led us Come here, didn't you?"

Qiaoya spread her hands: "Who forced you? My sister wants you to hit me, so I can't do nothing. I'll teach you a little lesson tonight, and I'll be safe in the future. Yo, little sisters." The

boys gathered around. Zuo Han was about to let Ning Shanshan be able to beat a few or a few, but suddenly saw Ning Shanshan hiding beside her and said, "I'm afraid." .

Zuo Han: "..."

The boys laughed loudly. As they got closer, one of the boys reached out and grabbed Zuo Han by the collar. Zuo Han screamed, "Let go of me! If you dare to hit me, my brother will definitely not let you go!"

The reason why Jian Meng didn't do it was... the system told her that tonight's event was a game set for Zuo Han. Shen Xiu heard Qiao Lu's words at noon, so he secretly joined forces with Qiao Ya. Prepare to stage a scene where a hero saves the United States.

Jian Meng thinks this passage is too old-fashioned, Zuo Han should not believe it.

When Zuo Han finished saying that, a boy on a skateboard came over, pulled Zuo Han into his arms, then pushed her to Jian Meng, and with a single person, a dozen or so men came over. The boys all went down, acting handsome, stubborn, and fast.

"Don't let me see you bullying girls again!" The

boys got up from the ground and ran, even Qiaoya didn't know when they disappeared.

Jane Meng is a bit speechless, can this scene be more fake?

"Be careful from now on!" The boy walked away again on his skateboard.

Zuo Han grabbed a corner of his coat and said with a blushing face: "What's your name?" The

boy raised his eyebrows slightly, and smiled: "Luo Bei."

Watching him cool in the night breeze As he left, Zuo Han suddenly said "Ah", pulling Jian Meng's wrist and saying, "It's so cool! He's fighting really hard, I'm going to be fascinated! I must chase him. Luo Bei! Luo Bei! The name is so cool!"

Looking at Zuo Han's incoherent excitement, Jian Meng said: "..."

Shen Xiu's plan seems to be quite successful. He really understands Zuo Han. Very thorough.