Chapter 163 God Doesn't Love the World, He Loves Me

After Jian Meng regained consciousness, she transferred in time and space.

The voice of the system rang in my mind: Host, what are you crying for?

Jian Meng wiped her tears and ignored it, and there was nothing to say about a cold-blooded system.

The system has nothing to comfort the girl and tell her directly: Host, we are going to be separated here, it's useless if you can't bear it.

Jane Mengyu choked: Who can't bear you anymore?

System: Oh, then let me explain to you, you can go.

Then, it said that her reward would be handed over to her in reality as a relative's inheritance, and asked her if she had anything else to say to it, because she would forget everything that happened after returning to the real world.

Jane Meng is very angry: Forgotten? Why?

System: This is a mandatory rule of the main god, and the existence of the space-time bureau cannot be known by outsiders.

Jian Meng: I want to see the Lord God! I can forget everything, but I can't even forget my first love, right?

The system's voice was a little surprised: First love? Host, the feelings that occur in the worlds you travel through do not belong to you, and you still have no first love.

This sentence hit her hard. Of course she knew that she was just acting as someone else, but... But she still fell in love with a man who didn't even know his name.

Since every world is the same person, is he also the same tasker as her?

Jian Meng was about to ask, and heard the system say: And the most important point, the Lord God will not see you, he has been sleeping for two hundred years.

In other words... can she just forget all of these?

Jian Meng was silent: Then I won't go back.

As soon as she finished speaking, she was pushed by a strong force and fell into a dazzling white light, only to hear the system say coldly, "Host, I will miss you."

Jian Meng: "...Fuck it!"

After waking up one day, Jian Meng felt that her luck was beginning to turn against the sky.

She is just an eighteenth-line actress with no air and resources. She is running through a big costume crew. She plays the little girl next to the female second, but the female second doesn't know why she had a car accident and went to the hospital. The filming started, and the director didn't have time to go outside to find someone again. Maybe because she looked good, he asked her to act and have a try.

Jane Meng calmly tried a scene without any turmoil in her heart. Anyway, she couldn't choose her poor acting skills.

Unexpectedly, the director actually set her down as soon as the thigh was shot, and asked her in a puzzling tone: "You have such a good acting skill and look so beautiful, why are you still playing tricks all these years?"

Jian Meng "..."

She never knew that her acting skills were good, but... she remembered how she felt when she was acting just now, and she seemed to have a sense of substitution. Could it be that she suddenly got the hang of it?

Suddenly, she became the female number two in the crew. The eyes of the whole crew changed when she saw her, wondering if she had climbed onto which gold master.

Jane Meng didn't feel much happy, and she seemed a little empty in her heart.

Her luck did not end there. The drama she filmed suddenly became popular, but she can understand that it was a drama produced by a gold medal director, and there was also the participation of the actress Shen Rong, but she was also the second female. After catching fire, the degree of soaring popularity is more powerful than that of the movie queen... It's hard to understand.

Jian Mengmu frowned and thought, is she possessed by the koi?

Then, one morning, when she opened the door, she saw the lawyer, saying that a relative who could not be further away died, and she left a tens of billions of inheritance for her to inherit. She only needs to sign those documents. NS.

Jian Meng: "..."

This is no luck.

She felt that she needed to be quiet, so she refused the scripts arranged by her agent.

Her manager, Jiang Jia, is also unfamiliar. He finally became an artist and almost burst into tears. Seeing that she refused to play the script, she thought she wanted to take a break, and feared that her popularity would decline, so she persuaded her to pick it up. A very casual variety show.

When Jian Meng heard that she was going to a quiet small town school, she agreed, and she also wanted to find a quiet place to stay.

She participated in a variety show called "First Love of the People". There were five guests, three men and two women. They had to hide their identities and pretend to be students who mixed into the high school campus in the small town and went to school in the name of exchange students from the city. , For a period of three days, after which the program team will arrange a school dance party, in which the whole school students will vote to select their first national love.

In the morning, she changed into the high school uniform issued by the program group, combed a simple ponytail, and got in the car sent by the program group to pick her up.

There were already three people in the car, two men and one woman, namely actress Shen Rong, powerful actress Cheng Libei, and popular idol Pai Luo Shen.

Coincidentally, she has also played a lot of scenes with these people, but all of her acting was done without a few lines... Maid, except for the drama that was just hot, she was promoted to the second female from the Maid. , And Shen Rong in the play is still the enemy.

Jian Meng wanted to say hello to her, but Shen Rong turned her head as soon as she saw her. She seemed to be using her as her opponent out of the scene. Maybe it was not even the opponent. Her reaction was to look down on her. .

Jian Meng ignored her.

Cheng Libei wore a blindfold on his face to block the light, and his exposed chin was white and delicate, as if he was asleep.

Sitting next to him is Luo Shen, worthy of being an idol, handsome and sunny. He is listening to music with headphones on, and his body is swaying with the music. When he sees her, he waved his hand.

Jian Meng smiled at him, sat back with the sun behind her back, and went to sleep with her eyes closed.

After getting out of the car, the director led them into the villa at the back of the school. I heard that it was originally for the principal to live in. It should be more in line with their identity as students. The villa looked clean and tidy, and the corner of the living room was still placed. A row of bookshelves.

The first problem encountered when entering the door is room allocation.

There are a total of three rooms. The director took them to see them, and the camera followed behind them.

Only one room looked very luxurious, and it didn't look like it was prepared for students, almost even the wealthy president could live in it.

Sure enough, the director said: "This last room is reserved for mysterious guests. You can choose the other three rooms at will."

Shen Rong asked, "How mysterious? Director, tell us first, otherwise people won't recognize you. That's not good." The

director was secretive: "I don't know, it was a guest invited by an investor. I only knew that it was Zhou, and he didn't ask anyone to pick it up, and I don't know when it will arrive."

Luo Shen listened. Be curious: "Which investor?"

Director: "The richest man in the country."

Several people looked at each other, and they were even more curious about that Mr. Zhou. No one didn't know who the richest man was, but his surname was Lu Bu Zhou, and even the richest man was holding it. How expensive is your distinguished guest?

The director didn't say much, and left with a few assistants, leaving them to spend the three days and two nights by themselves.

Shen Rong first chose the middle room, pulled the suitcase into it, and said "I want to rest, don't bother me" and closed the door.

Obviously, she didn't mean to live with Jian Meng.

Except for Mr. Zhou's room, there is only one empty room left. Luo Shen touched his nose and looked at Cheng Libei, with a clear meaning: What should I do?

Can't they two men and girls live in the same room?

If they just sleep on the sofa, the two of them can't sleep either.

Jian Meng said: "It doesn't matter, I will live in this room." The

program group's arrangement should be that two girls live together, so Jian Meng directly pushed the door in.

Luo Shen wanted to call her too late, so Shen Rong had a bad temper and didn't even throw people out with luggage?

Sure enough, as soon as Jian Meng entered, she saw Shen Rong's face changed, and she threw a pillow over. Without smashing Jian Meng, she smashed Luo Shen who was following up.

"Sister Shen, don't be so angry, there are still cameras here." He sighed and picked up the pillow.

Cheng Libei seemed to have a cold personality, just standing there watching.

Shen Rong sneered: "I just don't like her! A silly maid is here too. The show crew really doesn't pick anyone. Who knows who she is under the unspoken rules?"

She was very rude, Jian Meng She colded her face: "Is it the unspoken rules to come here? Then by whose unspoken rules are you?"

Shen Rong's expression froze: "You--" The

two people stared at each other, their swords drawn.

Luo Shen had a headache and turned to look at Cheng Libei.

Cheng Libei opened his mouth slowly, looking at Shen Rong, and his voice was cold: "She can't live here, where do you want her to live?"

Shen Rong's face became even more ugly and sarcasm when he saw him helping Jian Meng speak. Said: "If you care about her so much, how good is it for Yingdi Cheng to take her in?" The

atmosphere became a little stiff.

Cheng Libei looked at Shen Rong with cold eyes.

I didn't talk to Shen Rong anymore, and Jian Meng didn't talk nonsense with her, dragging the suitcase and walking into the house.

Shen Rong grabbed her hand: "I let you live here?"

Jian Meng: "You bought this room? It is not your turn to decide where I want to live."

Shen Rong despised her from the bottom of her heart, thinking that she was just an 18-line artist. He became angry when she heard her words. She kicked the suitcase over with one kick, and stretched out her wrist to try to hit her.

Her movements were too fast and too arrogant, and several people hadn't reacted yet.

Before she could escape, Jian Meng still thought of returning her two slaps after being slapped.

It's just that Shen Rong's hand was caught when he was about to fall, and the other's fingers were slender, pale and transparent, with an elegant and noble breath.

Shen Rong was taken aback, turned her head, and saw a perfect face, deep eyes like the sea, tall and elegant nose, beautiful lips, even the contours of the face are impeccable, and the complexion is more ordinary. People are a little bit white, a little transparent in the fine sunlight, but they show an unattainable nobility and arrogance.

He glanced at Shen Rong condescendingly. The extremely strong momentum made people suffocate, like a poppy, charming and deadly.

Shen Rong lowered her head and did not dare to look at him, guessing his identity, and said with a smile: "You are Mr. Zhou, hello, I..."

" Are you okay?" His voice was a little low when he spoke.

He was also wearing a school uniform, his jacket was opened and not buttoned up, his shirt was white and clean, and his light gray trousers were obviously ordinary school uniforms, and he had the taste of a noble earl.

Seeing him look over, Jian Meng was a little surprised, and shook her head: "It's okay." The

ignored Shen Rong's face turned blue.

Jian Meng only thought it was funny, but she couldn't laugh again when she heard him say "You live with me" lightly and indifferently.

Are you kidding me?

Jian Meng looked at him, and he looked at her too, his eyes were too deep to see, and he always felt that his eyes were a little weird.

Jian Meng was about to refuse, but he had already bent over gracefully, pulled up her suitcase, and walked out of the room with a very graceful gait.

Can this person listen to someone say a word?

Jian Meng didn't care what other people thought, so Ti pace followed.

"Mr. Zhou, I think..."

"Ting Qing." He tilted his head and corrected her.

"Ting..." She wanted to scream subconsciously, and then realized that they were so familiar? "Mr. Zhou, I can't live with you."

Zhou Tingqing had already opened the door and stood at the door with a tall figure standing in front of her, looking down at her: "You can."

Jian Meng opened her lips: "... ..."

Zhou Tingqing had turned around and entered the room, put her suitcase away, and poured her another glass of water.

He was so polite and considerate. She couldn't even say any heavy words. She stood on the ground holding a water glass, a little embarrassed: "Mr. Zhou, I know you are kind, but there is only one bed here. We live together. Isn't it okay?"

Zhou Tingqing looked at her, showing that strange look again.

Jian Meng was a little uncomfortable, lowered her head and drank saliva, her red lips also showed a moisturizing light.

Zhou Tingqing's eyes were dim, and she suddenly approached her with a deep and pleasant voice: "Mengmeng, this is your name?"

How did he know?

Jian Meng was surprised for a moment, and then thought that it must have been said by the program team. Everyone was going to spend three days together, so it was not surprising that they should be called closer.

She let out a "huh".

Zhou Tingqing smiled faintly, with a charming smile. He raised his hand to touch her head. Jian Meng subconsciously avoided it. He took his hand back and looked at her: "It sounds good. "

His eyes seemed calm, but it seemed like a fire was burning in the dark, making her feel uncomfortable.

As soon as this person comes, she wants her to live with a girl. The look in her eyes is so strange, isn't it... a pervert?

Zhou Tingqing sighed: "I'm not a pervert."

Jian Meng's heart beat, she didn't curse, right? Is it too obvious?

Jian Meng coughed, a little embarrassed: "I didn't mean that, Mr. Zhou, I'd better go out first, so I won't disturb you."

Zhou Tingqing stopped her: "You sleep on the bed, I sleep on the sofa over there."

He Looking at her, the look was serious, and the look in her eyes was a little hard to refuse.

Jian Meng hesitated: "Mr. Zhou, why are you so good to me?"

Zhou Tingqing was silent for a while, and slowly said, "Because I am yours..."

Jian Meng looked at his expression and suddenly blessed his soul: "Fans ? " "

...... "Zhou Tingqing face some hard to describe, look at her, suddenly smiled," you say so. "

Jane Meng relieved, recent good luck, so there is a look that is born wealthy Fans are not surprising.

"That..." She still hesitated.

Zhou Tingqing: "If you reject me, I will be sad."

Jian Meng: "...well."

Zhou Tingqing smiled again, obviously a noble and glamorous temperament, but he smiled as if he was discharging his charm. Can't stop it, it will give people the illusion that he loves you so much.

Jian Meng's heart was disturbed by the sight of Chun Chun, and she hurriedly looked away.

Zhou Tingqing looked at her indifferently: "You should be tired after sitting in the car for a day. You go to bed first, and I will go outside to buy vegetables."

Buying vegetables?

Jian Meng looked at him, seemingly puzzled.

Zhou Tingqing explained: "No one told you, are you responsible for these three days of life?"

Of course she knew this. She just thought it was strange that such a down-to-earth term as grocery shopping would appear in his kind of giants. Body.

After Zhou Tingqing left, Jian Meng went to bed, she was really tired, and fell asleep after squinting.

There is a supermarket on the street outside the villa. Zhou Tingqing came back less than ten minutes after going out. He saw the girl sleeping on the bed with soft eyes. He didn't wear slippers for fear of waking her up. He moved the vegetables into the refrigerator very lightly. , And then walked to the bed.

He looked down at her face, his eyes were deep and full of emotion, he slowly leaned over, and put a gentle kiss on her lips.