Chapter 46-Dancing with Wolves (2)

Jane Meng was in a state of mourning for the whole lesson. There is no need to worry about being liked in this world. Her only worry is whether she will die miserably!

The classmate who died was called Song Chi. After Shen Xiu's parents divorced, he followed his father to another place. Song Chi followed his mother, and the brothers kept in touch, but they hadn't seen each other for many years.

Different from his handsome and perfect image, Song Chi is a very low-key, kind-hearted fat man. He was admitted to the Lance Noble High School with genius and excellent grades, and he is firmly ranked first in the school. He has no sense of existence like him. Sheng would not be included in the category of bullying candidates.

Until Song Chi's diary full of secret love was exposed, he suddenly became the biggest laughing stock in the school.

The person he has a crush on is Ning Shanshan. At that time, the original owner was still the rich and willful eldest lady, and she was also a pure and high-cold school girl who was sought after. The love of a poor and fat boy was undoubtedly the biggest insult and irony.

The original owner felt angry and disgusting, so he and the sisters of Taimei Tuan came up with a vicious tactic!

When Song Chi was bullied and ridiculed by the school's supporters, Ning Shanshan rescued him. She also bent down to look at the embarrassed and embarrassed Song Chi, smiled faintly, and said, "Don't bully him anymore. It's not like liking someone. Wrong, isn't it?"

What Ning Shanshan didn't say was: to like someone you shouldn't like is... to go to hell a hundred times!

Everyone in the school knows that the Taimei Group is going to enlarge and recruit people, so they really closed their hands and stopped bullying Song Chi, because the temporary calm and the calm will bring more fierce storms!

Song Chi was innocently deceived by Ning Shanshan, and liked her even more. Ning Shanshan and Taimei Tuan used her as a dog.

Throw all the errands to him, scold him and beat him when he is in a bad mood, force him to help cheat during the exam, and play pranks on him when he is bored...

Song Chi didn't realize that he was being bullied. He only thought that he really became Ning Shanshan's friend. In order to be friends with her, it didn't matter if he was tired a little bit harder. He thought so until he overheard it. Ning Shanshan's sarcasm when he mentioned him.

"Song Chi is an obedient dog, even if you kill him, he will only wag his tail pitifully!"

Song Chi couldn't help but said, "In your heart, I'm just a dog?"

Ning Shan Shan found that he didn't panic when he heard it. She just sneered and said, "Like me? Who gives you the qualifications? Disgusting dog!"

Ning Shanshan is not interested in continuing the prank game, so she ignored him, but Taimei The other members of the group were still eager, and even more violent bullying came back. Even the school bully Zuo Xiao also joined, and Song Chi also had another nickname: Disgusting Dog!

Song Chi was so bullied that he couldn't stay longer and wanted to transfer schools. At this time, the school forum was full of photos of his mother and various men entering and exiting the hotel, as well as his mother's contact information.

Others mention the pool even more disgusted contempt Song: "! Goua piece of nausea, his mother is out to sell, he also wants to sell ah will buy"

this thing a mass 10 10 Fax 100, almost all schools in the city Everyone knows how disgusting and unbearable the first place in aristocratic high school is.

Song Chi finally couldn't bear it. After asking Ning Shanshan to go to the rooftop, she jumped off the rooftop in front of her.

He did not leave a word, but conveyed hatred and despair to Ning Shanshan in the form of death.

Obviously, Shen Xiu traveled all the way to this school with the sole purpose of revenge!

There is nothing wrong for him to avenge his younger brother. If it is only like this, he will not become the target candidate. It is just that he did not stop after letting the enemy be punished. Instead, he became an extrajudicial sanctioner with violence. Fight violence and do sinful things in the name of justice.

The main task that Jian Meng received, however, was to secretly help Shen repair his grudges and eliminate the resentment in his heart.

To be honest, Jian Meng himself felt that this Taimei group owed a lesson! It's just that to help Shen Jiuqiu means-to fix yourself?

The system also said: Due to the high degree of difficulty of this task, simple random tasks will be released every day, so that the host can easily obtain additional bonuses.

Jian Meng's first random task was to become Shen Xiu's new tablemate and pretend to be poor.

So, after class, Jian Meng threw all the books and pens into the school bag. Zuo Han, who was next to her, saw her movements, blinking his big eyes and said: "Shanshan, you are going to skip class? Take me one!"

Jian Meng: "No, my eyes are short-sighted, I have to move to the front to sit."

Hearing her Qiao Lu cocked her legs and looked at her slightly sharply: "You don't want to sit with us?"

"Sister Qiao, my family has no money for me to go to this school. I want to study hard and get a scholarship." Meng's voice is very low, "Otherwise I will be forced to leave here next year."

Qiao Lu: "Didn't I say that I don't have money to ask for it?"

This natural tone is really...

she is not the canary that Qiao Lu raised!

Jian Meng rubbed her nose and said, "Sister Qiao, I can't always take your money, it will be very uncomfortable in my heart."

Seeing her miserable appearance, Xu Tong smiled sarcastically: "Sister Qiao, If she wants to be a top student, let her be. I said how could that dog like her. Maybe it's... a gathering of things!"

"Dog?" A low male voice suddenly sounded.

Several people looked up and saw the handsome, clean face of the young man. He smiled quietly, a corner of his white shirt slightly blown by the wind.

Xu Tong was dumbfounded, his heartbeat was a little unstable when he was watching, and his gentle and deep eyes seemed to have a certain aggressiveness.

"Hey! Transfer student!" Qiao Lu looked upset, "Are you... eavesdropping on us?"

Shen Xiu smiled, shook the empty bottle in his hand, and said: "I'm just here to throw a trash."

Qiao Lu squinted slightly: "You come to us to throw the trash?"

Shen Xiu's expression remained unchanged: "Can't it be here ? Throwing garbage?"

Qiao Lu patted the magazine in her hand on the table with a "slap".

Xu Tong was afraid that Qiao Lu would beat the transfer student when she was angry. She felt that the transfer school grew handsome and good-tempered. She said hurriedly: "Shen Xiu, the trash can is at the door. You probably didn't know when you first came."

Shen Xiu told Xu. Tong smiled, said "thank you", and walked towards the front door without any haste.

Qiao Lu stared at his back: "This transfer student is a bit uncomfortable!"

Zuo Han bit a lollipop and smiled: "He looks so handsome with a smile, but unfortunately he looks innocent. I don't like this one. "

Hey ." Xu Tong said: "What a pure type, he is not a girl, don't describe people like that, I think he is quite good!"

They said, Jian Meng carried her schoolbag and walked to the third row. Sit down in the innermost position. She bet that Shen Xiu definitely deliberately scolded them as rubbish just now, but apart from Qiao Lu who was a little sensitive, no one else even noticed it.

Sure enough, his appearance was too deceptive.