Chapter 152 The General Who Treasoned and Killed His Wife (9)

Xiahouye took her to the horse.

The horse ran very fast, with the sound of the wind whistling in her ears. Jian Meng closed her eyes slightly, and she could feel the tightness of the chest and abdomen of the people behind her.

Without looking back, she could guess his mood...very bad.

He was silent, without saying a word.

Jian Meng pursed her lips. She thought that as long as she didn't give him a cuckold, she would be fine. She didn't expect that the green hat would take the initiative to find him!

In the original world, the original owner was accused of treason by Xiahouye because he was with the emperor, so he ended up with a thousand swords.

This time, although many things have changed,...the trajectory of fate...seems to be gradually overlapping.

Thinking wildly, she soon arrived at the gate of the mansion, and Jian Meng saw the girl in white skirt standing at the gate at a glance.

Xia Houye turned over and got off the horse, and helped her off the horse.

The girl greeted her, her voice excited, her eyes gleamed, and she called out softly, "Cousin."

Xia Houye's face was cold, and she strode forward, still holding Jane in her hand, showing a hint In the aura that no strangers should come near, she just asked in a light tone: "What are you doing here?"

Lin Xueer was taken aback, her eyes paused on the hands between the two of them, and she bit her lip, tenderly. Fu Shengli said: "Cousin, I'm waiting for you. I heard that you and your sister-in-law went to the barracks to eat barbecue. Cousin is really partial, why don't you take Xueer with you?"

Xia Houye glanced at her in an indifferent tone. She said, "What fun place is that? You want to go too?"

Lin Xue'er's face turned blue and white, and she was speechless. She just looked at the back of them leaving and bit her lips tightly.

In order to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings, Jian Meng felt that she still had to explain.

Back to the room, Xia Houye let go of her hand.

Jian Meng: "General, nothing happened to the emperor and me. He suddenly broke in, and I didn't expect..."

Before she finished speaking, she was suddenly pulled into his arms, her breath filled with him. The masculine and strong masculine aura seemed like fresh mountain pines and cypresses, which made people calm down gradually.

He pressed his big hand on her back, and through the thin spring shirt, she could feel the hot temperature of his palm.

"I'm sorry." He hugged her tightly, as if he was about to melt her into his body, and the adjacent skin set off a warm and ambiguous atmosphere.

Jian Meng was stunned for a moment and understood what he meant. He was blaming herself for leaving her alone, right?

She suddenly laughed, gently pulled the placket on his chest, pressed against his chest, heard his powerful heartbeat, and said: "It's okay, I didn't blame you, why are you apologizing?"

Xia Houye bowed his head. Staring at her, her eyes are deep, like an endless starry sky, gentle and bright, fingers gently caressing her face, full of a kind of pity and tenderness that comes from the bones of a man.

His voice was low and inexplicably sultry: "Wanwan, it's okay."

Jian Meng looked at him, stayed for a moment, and laughed, with a clear and sweet taste: "Yeah."

Both of them are. Tacitly did not mention the emperor again, she thought that it would make Xiahouye even more angry. As for Xiahouye...maybe she was afraid that she would recall the unhappy things just now.

Only a candle was lit in the room, and the atmosphere in the dim light was subtle. Xia Houye looked at her dimly, and her face looked so beautiful in the candlelight that she was not as beautiful as a real person, with her skin and red lips and white teeth. One can't help but want to kiss Fangze.

His throat moved slightly, and a gentle kiss was dropped on her lips, like the breeze blowing through the flowers in a mountain stream, and like the gleam of light passing through the clouds.

Perhaps because he was afraid of scaring her, his desire was suppressed, and he treated her with restraint, tenderness, and consideration like a porcelain doll.

With her back against the wall, he leaned over and kissed her, the tall figure caged her in the darkness.

His eyes paused just when he untied the clothes, her shoulders were white and delicate, like a fine jade, so the slightly blue tooth prints were more clearly visible.

His silence was a little strange, Jian Meng couldn't help but

raise her head: "Why..." Xia Houye didn't want to be seen by her with a terrifying expression as if she was about to kill. Before she saw his face, she lowered her head and buried her face in her. From the shoulders of Wang's shoulders, some deep voice came out: "It's nothing."

Jian Meng didn't think much, but his movements seemed to be softer, with sweat on his forehead, as if trying to suppress something.

Jian Meng hugged his neck, leaned close to him, and smiled: "It's okay to be rough at all."

Xia Houye held her waist, but still didn't use much effort, looked at her with gloomy eyes, and said in a low voice: "Wanwan , I'm afraid you'll get hurt."

Jian Meng wanted to say "I'm not so delicate", but when she met his faintly worried eyes, she suddenly couldn't say it, just got closer to him. Attached to his ear and said: "I like you, so even if you are injured, I won't blame you, don't be so careful."

Xia Houye's movements froze: "Wanwan, do you like... me? ??"

Jian Mengming smiled, wrapped his hands around his waist, sighing like a blue, and bewitching people: "Well, I like you, I only like you."

Jian Meng just looked at him since he came back. It was stretched like a string, so I wanted to relax him in this way. She didn't expect that he was like a wild horse that had taken off its rein, and she gradually couldn't bear it.

Pressing her on the bed, he said to her: "Wanwan, Wanwan..." Jianmeng

: "..."

He would better be gentle.

After it was over, Xia Houye asked someone to bring water in. He took her into the tub and took a bath together. Both of them had done what they had to do many times, and there was not much feeling of shyness.

Soaking in the hot water sprinkled with petals, Jian Meng's tired body seemed to be gradually recovering.

"Wan Wan, come here a little bit, I'll help you wash your hair."

Jian Meng obediently said: "Oh."

Xia Houye sat behind her, picked up her long hair, took a handful of water and sprinkled it on her hair. Above, he felt a little lazy when his fingertips passed through her hair.

Jian Meng almost closed her eyes: "General, will it be inconvenient for you to have one hand?"

Xia Houye's voice also seemed to float over the mountain: "Wanwan, do you dislike me?"

"Absolutely not! "Jian Meng turned around and looked at him for fear of misunderstanding. "I just want to say...If it is not convenient, I can wash it myself."

Xia Houye's eyes were a little sad, "Some things are not easy to do. For example... hug you, but..." He chuckled slightly, "It is still possible to wash your hair, Wanwan shouldn't be underestimated as a husband."

Jian Meng couldn't hold back a smile, and leaned in to kiss him. Lips said: "Well, the general is the best." There

was still a soft touch on Xiahouye's lips. He was slightly stunned, and his eyes looked deep and misty.

"I think..."

Jian Meng blew off the petals on her arm and asked him with a smile: "What do you think?"

Xia Houye leaned close to her, she leaned against the wooden barrel behind her, and the fragrance of the petals filled the two of them. between.

He stared at her lips: "When you kissed me, I suddenly felt a familiar sense of deja vu."

Jian Meng pushed his chest and opened the distance between the two people, breathing smoothly: "What did the general say? Well, it's not the first time we kissed each other. Of course, we will feel familiar."

Xia Houye pondered: "It's not this familiarity..." He looked at her and said carefully, "It's the kind of familiarity...like a past life and this life, midnight dreams."

Jian Meng: "..."

Isn't it?

In silence, Jian Meng asked him tentatively: "Does the general think we still have a past life?"

That feeling was only fleeting, and Xia Houye couldn't catch that feeling even after recalling it, but she just said with a low smile: "Maybe it is, Wanwan, if you kiss me again, I may remember it."

Jian Meng: "...General, you clearly want to take advantage of me, and you are so serious."

Xiahou Ye seemed surprised, with a smile in his eyes: "If you see through it, then..." He leaned over,

"Should you give me a kiss?" Jian Meng turned away from her face: "No, I'll finish washing soon, I want to sleep. "

I'll help you wash it."

"No."

Xia Houye pulled her over with a smile: "Then...you can wash it for me."

Jian Meng gave him a glance: "You are so

annoying ." " Annoying too." It's useless." Xia Houye scraped the bridge of her nose and smiled pettingly, "Anyway, you can't leave me." The

two people grinned for a long time, and didn't know Xiaolian and the other maids. My brain was filled with something. When I came in to pack things, I didn't even dare to lift my head, and the roots of my ears were red.

When Xiahouye let them out, they couldn't wait to close the door.

"..." Jane poked his chest, "They must have all misunderstood, thinking we were in the tub..."

Xia Houye was very meaningful: "So you want me to take this misunderstanding?"

Jian Meng withdrew from him. In his arms, turned his back: "Ah, it's getting late, I'm asleep."

Xia Houye laughed, and hugged her into her arms from behind, with a low voice: "Wanwan, today's things won't happen again, I will definitely protect you."

Jian Meng: "...oh."

Xia Houye again Add a sentence, the voice test: "If anyone wants to hurt you, I must kill him."

Jian Meng pretended to sleep: "..."

This... is really unnecessary?