Chapter 85 My leader can't be so cute (1)

In any case, Jian Meng couldn't believe that the man sitting above would be the legendary demon leader who was brutal, evil, and demonic.

This is her mission goal this time.

Chu Hanxian.

As the name suggests, he wears a brocade robe that is three cents whiter than the moonlight, and has a very "immortal" face. His eyes are so pale that in his eyes everything is nothing and everything is nothing. Ant, he just sat quietly, with noble, elegant and refined temperament, holding a soft and beautiful little rabbit in his arms, and gently stroking its back from time to time.

It's almost like a fairy walking out of the painting.

And the reason why he is sitting here is to interrogate a few unlucky ghosts who have just been caught up to the mountain.

Jian Meng is also one of them.

She had just crossed over and was already on the way to be tied up to the mountain, along with the female disciple Lin Lan of the Emei Sect, the young monk Xuanqing of Shaolin Temple, and the old beggar Wu Cang of the gang of beggars.

It is said that they are all going to participate in the martial arts conference, unfortunately they were captured when passing by the foot of the Magic Mountain.

Apart from this information, Jian Meng knows nothing about this world, including what her current identity is.

As for the reason-she can only use Shente Mokeng to describe it.

The system told her that since this is the fifth world she has entered, the difficulty level has increased a lot. She will have to rely on herself to obtain the information she needs. As for the tasks, they are also staged.

In other words, she doesn't know how many missions there are, and she doesn't know when the missions will be released. Anyway, only after completing all the missions can she successfully leave the world.

Just when she was depressed, the old beggar opened his mouth and scolded, and she was very unconscious. She didn't have the consciousness of being a prisoner at all, and she didn't know if she was very bullied by the leader of the family.

"Devil! You don't want to let go of the old man soon! Otherwise, the old man will destroy your demon sect in the future and chop you up to feed the dog!"

This is a bit too much.

Jian Meng couldn't help but look at the reaction of the teacher, and then saw him gently touching his little rabbit there. The little rabbit in his arms was so comfortable that he was about to squint his eyes.

It's too—I'm very temperamental.

Chu Hanxian's thin lips moved slightly: "Wen laugh."

The man in Tsing Yi standing on the left responded, "The leader."

Although the four were captured together, only the young monk Xuanqing gave a very grounded response. Jian Meng, Jian Meng also learned some demon sect information from him.

For example, the magic sect has two major guardians.

Zuo Hufa, Wen Xiao, is a very smart figure who is good at calculating.

Right protector, Gu Ruan, is a very obedient and sophisticated figure in martial arts.

Jian Meng glanced at Tsing Yi with a smile on the left guardian. She clearly looked sunny and kind. As for Gu Ruan on the right, he was a very young and beautiful boy, with a dazed expression on the face of a doll. It seems even more harmless to humans and animals.

The painting style of this magic sect is really...beautiful.

Jian Meng couldn't help feeling better.

Chu Hanxian suddenly said: "He/Damn, kill this old man and feed it to the dog."

Jian Meng was dumbfounded: "..."

This, the style of painting has become a bit quicker.

Doesn't fit your fairy posture at all! ! !

Wen Xiao nodded, holding the back collar of the old beggar's clothes in one hand, and walked out easily as if dragging a dog away. Of course, it also provokes the dog... Oh no, it was the old beggar's belt. Swearing anxiously.

It is worthy of being begging for food all the year round, and it is lively and catchy when scolding people.

Wen Xiao sighed: "Why do you have to do it?" As

soon as the voice fell, a cold light flashed in front of Jian Meng's eyes, and then she heard a painful wailing like killing a pig. She hadn't had time to see Wen clearly. How did Laugh move his hand, a piece of his tongue happened to fall in front of her, and Wen Xiaozheng threw the dagger aside with a slight disgust.

"Let's take it." He told the young guys at the door to drag the people away.

Xuan Qing closed her eyes and said "Amitabha Buddha".

Even Lin Lan, who has always been a big sister, turned pale.

Jane Meng was already so scared that she wanted to call for help.

Wen Xiao recorded the reactions of several people in his eyes, smiled calmly, and then walked to Xuan Qing's front, and said, "This is Master Xuan Qing, Master Abbot's closed disciple, right?"

Xuan Qing said, "It's just the poor. Monk, benefactor, can you let the poor monk go down the mountain first, and the poor monk has to give the master alms, or the master will be hungry."

Wen Xiao: "I heard that the little master has a very good memory, and I must be able to write "Yi" silently. "Tin Jing", right? I have long heard that Shaolin Temple's "Yi Jin Jing" is an excellent martial arts, why not write it down to let everyone know?"

Xuan Qing: "Sorry, let the donor down."

"Bah!" Lin Lan looked at Wen Xiao in disgust, "How can someone else's own martial arts secrets be easily shown to you evildoers?"

Wen Xiao was not angry, and looked at her with a smile: "Ms. Lin is indeed the leader of Emei. The female disciple she likes, looks good, and has a refreshing temper. Surely Emei's swordsmanship is also true

to the master, right?" Lin Lan heard what he meant, and said angrily: "You kill me! Ask me to betray the teacher The door is absolutely impossible, you demon cult evildoers will eat their own evil one day!"

"So..." Chu Hanxian said lightly, "Are you not afraid of death?"

Xuan Qing bowed his head to recite the Buddha, Lin Lan coldly hummed to show his indomitableness.

Jian Meng: "No, no, no!"

Even though she is too embarrassed to be like this, she always finds excuses to stay by the villain and do tasks.

So when a few pairs of unclear eyes looked over, Jian Meng directly surrendered: "I'm afraid of death, so just say what you want. I won't not give it."

Xuan Qing was surprised: "Girl , How can you be like this..."

So... spineless?

Jian Meng guessed that he wanted to say that, but Lin Lan was much more bold, and directly gave her a contemptuous look: "A person who is greedy for life and fear of death!"

Wen Xiao looked at Jianmeng, with a slight look on her face. Meal: "I forgot to ask, girl who are you?"

Jian Meng: "You don't know who I am?" Do

n't you? She also counted on knowing her identity from them!

Wen Xiaozai looked at her carefully and said: "If a girl is a member of the rivers and lakes, judging by her beauty, she must be either the Flower Qingcheng of the Baihua Palace or Chu Ni, the young master of the Yunxiao School. "

Jane Moe:." uh ...... I honestly do not know who he is "

warm laugh a bit different color eyes:" amnesia girl "?

Jane Meng:" Yes, I do not remember. "

Wen Xiao looked at her: "The girl is clever. I thought that nothing would happen if I pretended to have amnesia?" When

he said this, Lin Lan and Xuan Qing next to him also cast a sudden realization, seeming to think she was doing nothing. Betrayed the teacher's door and deliberately pretended to amnesia.

Jian Meng: "I didn't lie! I really don't remember anything, and I don't know where I should go, so I hope the leader can show me compassion to stay in the church, even if I'm a maid."

Lin Lan took a breath: "Do you know where this is?"

Xuan Qing said in a panic: "Girl, absolutely!"

Wen Xiao stared at her thoughtfully.

"Master, what do you think?" He suddenly turned to look at the superior.

Chu Hanxian stood up, and the beautiful boy next to him helped him down the steps. When he reached her, he leaned over and stared at her face, but his eyes seemed empty, so close that she could almost smell the unknown faintness on him. Cold fragrance.

"Are you Chu Chang?" He asked softly.

Jian Meng: "I don't remember."

Chu Hanxian asked in a tone of voice: "Wen Xiao?"

Wen Xiao knowingly said, hurriedly: "Master, her subordinates think she should not be a member of the rivers and lakes, Hua Qingcheng is in retreat and practice is impossible to appear at the foot of the mountain. As for which time Chu Ni appeared, it was not the guardian Ruyun, nor could he appear alone."

Chu Hanxian seemed a little disappointed: "Oh, then kill it."

"Master!"

In the shocked eyes of everyone, Jane Meng rushed over and hugged his leg: "Master, please be forgiving!"

Chu Hanxian froze for a while, and spit out a word:

"You-- " "Master, I can do everything, serve tea, hand water, and wash clothes. Stacking quilt means... murder and arson--" Jian Meng coughed, "I can also give you some wind!"

Chu Hanxian's expression was weird: "Aren't you cold?"

Jian Meng's expression was also weird: "No It's cold, the leader, are you... cold?"

Silence.

Wen Xiao's expression is also somewhat subtle.

Jian Meng always felt something strange, until she saw Chu Hanxian take off the glove of her right hand, and then the beautiful rabbit under his hand was slowly frozen into an ice sculpture rabbit.

Lin Lan's breathing seemed to stop slightly.

Jian Meng swallowed, and silently retracted the paw that was holding his foot.

Is this person a mobile freezer?

"Master! That's your most precious rabbit." Wen laughed and reminded.

Chu Hanxian leaned over and hugged Jian Meng, touched her face with the gentle gesture of petting a rabbit before, and said, "I have a new rabbit." After

Jian Meng found out that she hadn't been frozen into an ice sculpture. He was relieved.

It's just—Master, please don't call her a rabbit, okay?

She is obviously alone!

Wen Xiao stared at the girl in his arms for a while, then smiled: "That's right, there is a maid beside the leader."

Chu Hanxian hugged the new "little rabbit" and walked out, and a warm smile came from behind him. "Master, these two people..."

Chu Hanxian: "When locked up, when will you be softened, and when will you let it out."

Jian Meng listened to his dull voice, and felt like he was there. Tame animals and let them out?

However, what made her feel speechless even more was that this leader was still blind, holding her straight and hitting the pillar, she couldn't even remind her.

Chu Hanxian might have been hit by the pain, and she could even tell from his indifferent expression that he was a little stunned. He was silent for a moment and said, "Little rabbit, remember to remind me next time."

Jian Meng: "See it for yourself. No?"

She was just joking, thinking that the leader is too careless, and even this kind of thing needs to be reminded.

Chu Hanxian: "Yeah."

Jian Meng was stunned, and shook in front of his eyes in disbelief. Those eyes didn't respond.

Before, she thought that her eyes were too indifferent, but now it seems that she thinks too much.

After a pause, Chu Hanxian asked again: "Little rabbit, why don't you speak?"

Jian Meng took a deep breath: "I know, I will remind you, but, can you not call me a little rabbit?"

Chu Hanxian said, "Oh, baby."

Jian Meng was too lighted by the thunder: "Master , Did you call your rabbit like that before?"

Chu Hanxian: "Occasionally."

Jian Meng: "...I like the name rabbit, the leader."

Chu Hanxian's handsome face showed a happy smile: "Yeah. "

Jane Meng felt inexplicably, this smile was really...a bit silly.