Chapter 118 The Tyrant's Sister (18)

The night before leaving, the old lady in the mansion gave them a farewell banquet.

Except for the two-room master who didn't come on business trips, several grandchildren and their wives were all present.

The old lady is still thinking about two marriages. These days, she also sees the Emperor Xu Ruenghuang's affairs. I am afraid that there is little hope, but there is still a glimmer of hope that she wants to mention.

The other is Xu Yue and Junyun. She thinks that there should be no major problems. Her grandson's family background and appearance will not be unworthy of the princess, not to mention that the two seem to be in good harmony.

Therefore, while the atmosphere was good, the old lady smiled and said, "Your Majesty, what do you think of my soft girl?" The

table was quiet.

Xie Ting said indifferently: "Very good." The

old lady sounded interesting, with deeper smiles at the corners of her eyes, and said: "Our family and Your Majesty are also very close to each other. Your Majesty is far away in the capital, and the old man often misses worry in his body and mind, so I deliberately want to make a soft girl. To take care of your majesty, what does your majesty mean?"

Xie Ting glanced at Xu Rou and did not speak.

Xu Rou's face paled by the coldness in his eyes. The humiliation and embarrassment of being rejected from recommending the pillow last night came to her heart again. She was afraid that Xie Ting would give her faceless in front of everyone, so she bit her lip and screamed. "Grandma." The

old lady looked at her: "You girl, but you are embarrassed?" These

words were touching her heart. She even felt that the old lady was referring to the events of last night. She was ashamed and embarrassed. , tears fell down: "Grandma, you do not mention these words, I will not go to Beijing, and I wanted to keep in grandmother's side."

the old lady bent to help her, to see her also care deeply about as long as His Majesty's sake, listen to at the moment She said that, her face was a bit bad.

Xu Rou didn't dare to see Xie Ting. She only said, "I don't feel well and want to go back to the room to rest." When she heard the old lady agree, she got up and left the table.

The scene was already a bit awkward, and the old lady couldn't bring up another matter, just winking at the grandson on the side.

Xu Yue knew what she meant, but where would he dare to marry a princess now, he just bowed his head to eat.

The old lady saw that he was so unconvinced, and her own marriage was not taken care of, what good was she worrying about. Thinking about it this way, I didn't want to say anything. It was just a little depressed in my heart. I thought that whether it was a grandson or granddaughter, there would always be a royal marriage, but I didn't expect that none of them would.

Early the next morning, Xie Ting took his sister on the boat, and all the Xu family members rushed to see them off.

Xu Yue should have been messing around with her brother, and while giving her a gift, she whispered in a tangled face: "Cousin, don't be so confused, there will be no results between brothers and sisters, and ..." He glanced at the emperor secretly, "He is the emperor, there are so many women, what can you do if you don't like you again..."

He sighed worriedly.

Jian Meng couldn't explain it clearly to him, and only vaguely said: "Don't worry, my brother and I are nothing." The

emperor was still saying goodbye to Xu's parents over there, Xu Yue retracted his gaze, pouting his lips exaggeratedly: "He kissed you like this, it's okay?"

"..." Jian Meng smiled, "He is just doing something in front of you, because my brother doesn't seem to want you to marry me."

Xu Yue immediately believed. He was relieved and said, "I said there won't be such ridiculous things, you don't know, these two days have caused me to worry about it." As he said, he suddenly realized that something was wrong, "Why is this your majesty? Son, what's wrong with me, he doesn't look down on me so much?"

Xie Ting's low voice came: "Yunjun, go."

Xu Yue saw the little cousin pass obediently, and His Majesty still put his arms around On her shoulders, the two got on the boat together.

Although the cousin said that she had nothing to do with your majesty, but... the more he looked at it, the more he felt that the two of them seemed... quite crooked?

While watching, I suddenly saw Xie Ting glance at him slightly, his eyes cold, revealing a strong sense of oppression in the aura.

Xu Yue's heart jumped, and he hurriedly turned his head to look at the misty smoke and water on the river.

Which elder brother would be so domineering, he just took a look or two!

The boat has already sailed.

The white sail fluttered in the wind.

Xie Ting stretched out her hand and snatched the gift box from her hand: "Didn't I say

I'm not allowed to accept gifts from men?" Jian Meng: "This is just a small gift for farewell. If I don't accept it, it will be embarrassing. Ah."

Xie Ting threw the box into the water, and when a wave hit, the box was swept away.

He looked at her with deep eyes: "I don't allow you to accept it, you can't accept it."

Jian Meng complained: "You are too unreasonable!"

Xie Ting suddenly lowered his head and approached her, his hands pressed against her back, lightly. Against her eyebrows, the voice was a little depressed: "If I am unreasonable, you can't stand here properly."

His eyes seemed to be swallowed by fire.

Jane Meng was too frightened to move.

"I'm still very rational now." If his lips rubbed her skin seemingly, it was a little numb and soft, "It's you, don't force me to be unreasonable, you know?"

His voice was hoarse and transparent. It's a bit strangely sexy.

Jian Meng is cute: "I see, brother."

Xie Ting finally let go of her, glanced at her, and walked forward.

Jian Meng's heartbeat was a little fast.

Maybe Xie Ting was angry with her, and didn't pay much attention to her on the boat these past two days.

As for the reason for his anger, she thought, perhaps her refusal, or perhaps the two choices she made made him too embarrassed.

Jian Meng felt that since he didn't make a choice at once, it means that she is not without status in his heart.

If he likes her to the point where he can't let it go, her task will not be far from the completion date.

So no matter how Xie Ting left her in the cold, she still had to show that she cared about him and cared about him, but the closer she got, the more alienated he was, as if she was a femme fatale.

Isn't he already making a decision in his heart?

Thinking about this, Jian Meng felt that her performance had to be better.

In the middle of the night, the slightly wavy water surface is filled with shining stars, and there is a very round moon in the middle.

The breeze was blowing.

Xie Ting was sitting on the deck, bending one leg, resting his right hand on his leg, and holding a hip flask in his hand.

He looked up at the stars, the stars twinkled, bright and charming in the night sky.

But he still felt that his eyes were not as good as hers. The thick eyelashes lined a pair of black and white eyes, soft and well-behaved, which made people want to meet all her requirements.

Suddenly, there was a snow-colored robe on his shoulders.

"Brother, are you

watching the stars here?" Jian Meng sat down beside him, tilted her head, and looked at him.

Xie Ting was startled, and then coldly said, "You are still up at this night?"

Jian Meng said: "I will

watch the stars with my brother." Xie Ting looked at her with a clever smile and snorted coldly. "Didn't you dislike me? Why do you treat me well?"

Jian Meng: "Because you are my brother."

Xie Ting's eyes changed when he stared at her.

"Is it?"

Jian Meng felt an inexplicable danger when he was staring at him like this. When she was about to speak, he suddenly lowered his head and kissed her eyebrows.

"Will your brother do this to you?"

She was startled.

"Will this be?" He kissed the tip of her nose again.

Jian Meng was motionless, as if shocked.

His voice became deeper and deeper: "Or...will it be?"

He kissed her lips.

He was full of alcohol, as if already drunk, and the emotion in his eyes seemed to overflow.

He put her down on the deck and clasped her wrist to keep her from moving: "Don't you know if I see you, I want you? I endured so hard, why did you come to tease me, huh?"

Jane Moe was a little dumbfounded when she met his gloomy eyes.

So... Is he just because of this, this?

She seems to have misunderstood.

"Brother, you let me go first."

"No." Xie Ting's hot fingertips stroked her lips, eyes deep, "Can't make me uncomfortable alone, can't you?"

He bowed his head and kissed her. The hair spread out on the deck.

"Afraid?" He supported his body and looked down at her. "This is just a small punishment. Before I make a decision, don't come to provoke me again, next time..."

His eyes fell on her neck. On the traces of, the voice was dumb: "But I won't let you go so easily."

Jane closed her loose skirt, her hands trembled slightly, her face flushed, and her heart seemed to jump out.

I thought he really wanted to...

She glanced at Xie Ting's profile, which had become ascetic and indifferent.

He kissed the person so much that he felt like this again.

Make it clear, who is it that provokes whom?

She gritted her teeth.