Chapter 134 The wealthy heir who set up a street stall (12)

Director Liu did not expect that the progress of the filming could be so fast. The plot is mainly the rivalry of the male and female protagonists. The two protagonists also acted very smoothly, and there is almost no NG situation.

He knew Cheng Yan's acting skills, and what surprised him was that the so-called vase actress, not only was not suppressed by the actor's acting skills, but also faintly overshadowed the actor's momentum.

The cooperation of the two people is also quite tacit. Watching them act, you will always have an immersive feeling unconsciously, as if you really came to the misty fairy mountain depicted in the book, and saw the magnificent and elegant appearance. Chen's big brother, the innocent, charming little sister, standing together like a pair of bi people, looks so pleasing from side to side.

It seems that only Ji Fang's face is getting darker and darker.

Cheng Yan's assistant, Yang Ting, is a long-winded girl. She sat under the umbrella with Ji Fang. She barely stopped her mouth. While knocking on the seeds, she gave Ji Fang a preview of the plot. .

"Look, the younger sister is going to hook up with senior brother."

Ji Fang unscrewed the bottle cap.

"Let me say it, the two of them are holding hands, and the senior brother didn't even shake it off. He must also like the younger sister."

Ji Fang sneered, raising his head and drank a sip of water.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Yang Ting was excited and grabbed Ji Fang's arm. "Senior sister is so good at teasing, she deliberately fell down and kissed him while the brother was hugging her."

Ji Fang's eyes fell into the distance. , The pretty girl kissed the man's profile shyly.

He squeezed the plastic bottle firmly.

Yang Ting heard the "card wipe" and couldn't help swallowing: "That... your water was squeezed."

Ji Fang stood up calmly and threw the bottle into the trash can. .

Yang Ting couldn't see his angry expression, but inexplicably felt that the pressure on his body was terrifying.

"Brother, where are you going?"

Ji Fang's eyes were gloomy, and his tone was calm: "Sleep."

Yang Ting: "..."

He doesn't seem to be going to sleep like this, it's more like he is going to kill someone?

During the intermission, Cheng Yan and Jian Meng walked to the rest area together, and Yang Ting hurriedly handed over towels and water to her boss.

Cheng Yan gave it to Jian Meng again in a gentle manner.

Jian Meng said "Thank you" and looked at Yang Ting again. Before asking anything, Yang Ting had already proactively said, "Miss Ruan, your assistant went to sleep in the van." After

that, she looked strange again. He added: "His strength is very destructive."

Jian Meng: "..."

She followed Yang Ting's fingers and saw the torn... bottles in the trash can.

Of course Ji Fang didn't really fall asleep. He just lay on the flat seat with his hands as pillows and closed his eyes. The shadow in the car fell on the bridge of his handsome and straight nose, showing a bit deep. Compelling.

Jian Meng tweeted him: "Ji Fang."

Ji Fang did not open his eyes, lazily: "Fell asleep."

"..." Jian Meng took a deep breath, "Is the ghost talking to me?"

Ji Fang suddenly opened his eyes, took her a hand, hooped her in his arms, the two were close to each other, the heat from his arms seemed to make her face red, he looked at her Shi's eyes were deep and scorching, and he said in a dangerous tone: "Yes, it's still a devil who can eat people."

Jian Meng couldn't help rolling her eyes: "Yes."

Ji Fang stared at her and said slowly: " You say...Where should I speak?"

Jian Meng and he looked at each other quietly for three seconds, then calmly brushed away her long hair, turned her head to reveal a fair and beautiful neck, and smiled at him. : "So... do you want to drink my blood first?"

She was lying in his arms, looking like she was obediently picking it up. In the dim carriage, her skin seemed to be pale, with a smile on her pretty face, giving birth to a bit of ecstasy for no reason. beauty of.

Ji Fang suddenly felt dry and dry, and the narrow and dark space exacerbated the ambiguous and moving atmosphere. He laughed almost without thinking and said, "Okay."

He leaned over and kissed her neck. side.

The ten minutes of the intermission is almost here.

Jian Meng asked him: "Are you going to come with me?"

Ji Fang: "No."

Jian Meng knelt in front of him, put his arms around his neck, and asked with a smile: "Are you jealous? "

Ji Fang held her slender and soft waist, leaned in and kissed her lips, and said calmly: "You are only filming, and you don't like other men. How could I be jealous?"

Jian Meng: "Really Is it

true ?" Ji Fang: "Really."

Jian Meng just smiled without talking.

If it hadn't been for the increase in the blackening value during the filming, she would have believed it if she looked at him indifferently.

Oh, man.

Today's filming was finished at 8 o'clock in the evening. Ji Fang went back to the hotel to cook her dinner first. As for why she did it by herself, it was because on the first day, she said she liked the food he cooked. Then he has a soft spot for cooking...

Although he did make delicious food, but... she obviously just said a polite remark.

When he arrived at the hotel, Ji Fang had already put the dishes on the table.

After a day of filming, the two finally had time to be alone. Ji Fang watched her eating in a good mood.

"Is it yummy?"

"It's delicious." Jian Meng looked up at him, "So you eat too."

Don't keep staring at her, it makes her have the illusion that she is the food.

Ji Fang let out an "um" and took a sip of the soup, his eyes still staring at her, as if afraid that she would run away.

Jian Meng: "...Why do you always look at me?"

Ji Fang seemed dissatisfied: "I haven't seen you for six or seven hours, so I'm not allowed to look at it a few more times?"

Jian Meng: "Don't you also in the afternoon In the crew?"

Ji Fang said vaguely: "Yes, but I didn't see you again."

Jian Meng: "I saw you sitting there and playing with your phone. Why didn't you see me?"

Ji Fang was very serious: "I really didn't look at it."

Jian Meng didn't seem to see him looking up when she thought about it. She wondered: "Why?"

Ji Fang: "Spicy eyes."

Jian Meng: "... "

I didn't mean you." Ji Fang sneered, "I just look at the man who knows the smirk all day is not pleasing to the eye."

"...Is it the niche me?" Cheng Yan smiled gently and stood. At the table.

This is fucking embarrassing.

Jian Meng: "He didn't mean that!"

Ji Fang's eyes were indifferent: "I mean that."

Cheng Yan didn't change a bit, but instead sat down beside Ji Fang's shoulders and glanced at the table. "It's so delicious, can I eat together?"

Jian Meng: "It's okay ... right?"

She stared at Ji Fang.

Ji Fang understood what she meant, and hummed calmly.

Cheng Yan's words were no less than his assistants, pulling Jianmeng to talk, and finally added WeChat very positively.

Ji Fangren took Jian Meng away intolerably.

Cheng Yan lay down on the back of the chair, with no smile on his face.

Yang Ting felt that what she had just witnessed seemed to be the Xiuluo field. She wiped her sweat: "Boss, you deliberately angered others, right?"

"Who told him to say that I laughed stupidly." Cheng Yan said, "I can't let it go. I have a temper?"

Yang Ting: "..."

She also thinks that the boss is a bit frustrated. Because of the gentle and moist route, even if she is a MMP in her heart, she will have a grin on her face.