Chapter 10 The Black and Rich Second Generation in the Mountain (10)

Jian Meng was watching, and he heard the "ding" sound, and the system said: The branch mission is triggered, please rescue the abducted urban white-collar Xu Qi.

At this moment, the woman just ran to Jian Meng's side. Her features were beautiful, her mouth and face were bruised, she cast a desperate, panic, and helpless look, Jian Meng almost had a kind of pulling She had the urge to run, but she stood still.

When it was said that it was too late, Liu Chunhua pressed the woman to the ground with her hands, and shouted with excitement as if she had obtained some treasure: "Grab, seize, come and tie her up personally, these The cheap hoof just can't raise a family, and if you get the chance, you will run away, you have to pull it back and fight to the death. Once you are compliant, you are willing to live a good life."

Several young men panted over and just tied the woman up. Lin Ergou ran over in a hurry and stammered: "You, what are you doing? What are you doing to tie up my daughter-in-law?"

Lanhua also followed Lin Yi and looked at Xu Qi's. Looks like, I still don't understand what's going on. Her sister-in-law bought it for only three months, and she ran seven or eight times just after running. She was in a complicated mood. She didn't understand why she wanted to run. The eldest brother treated her like that. Okay, if she doesn't fight or scold, what is her dissatisfaction?

Liu Chunhua rushed and said, "Lin Ergou, you are still not a man anymore, and you can't even control a wife. I think if she runs away, you will have to be a

bachelor for a lifetime!" Lin Ergou's face suddenly turned blue. "You, are you going to run again?"

Xu Qi slapped a few times when he was tied up. There was still bloodshot at the corner of her mouth. The hatred and hatred in her eyes was palpitating.

Lin Ergou has tolerated it time and time again, thinking that she is good to her, she would be willing to live with herself. Who knew that she was caught when she came back, and those people looked at him very contemptuously and thought he was useless. But the daughter-in-law, Liu Chunhua was irritating him with words. His face was ugly and angry. He punched Xu Qi on the shoulder, and Xu Qi fainted all of a sudden.

"Big Brother!" Lanhua exclaimed, "Don't beat anyone to death!"

Lin Ergou suddenly woke up and saw the daughter-in-law who had fainted on the ground. He picked her up and ran home, and told Lanhua to go to the village doctor. come over.

Jian Meng: mmp, I suddenly respected Lin Yi.

System: What?

Jian Meng looked at Lin Yi with a mysterious and weird look, which translates to: Respect you as a man!

Lin Yi didn't get her point at all, glanced at her indifferently, and said that he didn't like him, didn't like having such obsessive eyes? It's a lie.

Jian Meng: He can actually endure the devastation of these scumbags for so many years before breaking out, even if they are cooked, they seem to be walking the way for the sky?

System: Host, your mental state is a bit dangerous.

Jian Meng: Can I destroy some people humanely?

System: No, please complete the task peacefully.

Jian Meng: Oh, I just think about it.

Lin Yi returned to the Lin family again. The village head was a gloomy and less talkative person. He didn't say anything about it, but looked at Lin Yi's eyes very badly. Liu Chunhua thought in her heart that he could still use him to strike Lanhua's family, and she tolerated him staying at home, but only forced him to work harder.