Chapter 11 The Second Generation of Darkening and Rich in the Mountain (11)

Lanhua's mother Xu Feng was hitting her daughter-in-law with a stick, and the person who opened the door was Lanhua. As soon as Lanhua saw Lin Yi, they invited them into the yard, but embarrassedly refused to let them in, saying a little embarrassingly: " My sister-in-law made my mother angry, so my mother beat her a few times." After

listening to a scream that was louder than one in the room, Jian Meng felt that these few blows were more than just a few, right?

"By the way, Brother Lin, it's so late, what are you doing with me?"

Lin Yi: "Noisy."

When he said this word, his eyes were still looking at Jian Meng, and Jian Meng was a little speechless after he understood it. , Dare to love that he thought he was too noisy to come to this family?

Jian Meng: Don't I look kind?

System: Do you want me to praise you without my conscience?

Jian Meng: ...Forget it, your conscience has never been online.

Lanhua was even more embarrassed to hear him say this: "The voice is a bit loud, I will go and persuade my mother, mainly because the sister-in-law has done too much. My mother is not so...violent." She

was abducted and ran away. Is it too much in the eyes of these people?

Jian Meng: 9527, I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh at you for having no conscience, you are better than someone whose conscience is eaten by a dog.

System: I will send you a mmp.

"Let me persuade your mother." Jian Meng bravely took the lead. "I will persuade people best, let alone beating, even killing, I can also persuade."

Lanhua looked at her delicate arms and legs. Missy, she was very suspicious of her words: "Can you do it? My mother, don't fight you with you."

"Don't worry, just go in and have a look." After

Jian Meng finished speaking, regardless of the two of them, I went straight into the room and saw Xu Feng holding a thick stick about to hit her. She rushed over, staring at her without dodge or dodge, and said, "Don't hit her. Beating a weak woman is what you can do. hit me!"

When Xu Fengmeng saw someone flash out, she was taken aback for a while.

Lanhua almost wanted to cover her face, Mom, is this what she said would persuade people? Mother won't beat the sister-in-law, but will beat her?

Lin looked at him unchanged, he didn't think she was the kind of woman who would suffer.

Sure enough, Jian Meng went on to say a lot of words: "I'm from a big city, do you know? I have money, you know? But my family is not only rich, my dad is also the chief of the police station, you Surely you don't know, right? You hit me, if you hit me, I'll tell my dad to let you eat for a lifetime!"

Lin Yi: "..."

He inexplicably remembered how she swore that her father was bankrupt that day. , So it's right to say that he keeps three points of doubt about her words?

Liu Chunhua is a show-off. Before this Miss Jian came to the village, she had already promoted her, saying how her prospective daughter-in-law is rich, beautiful, and powerful. Naturally, Xu Feng did not doubt Jane. The true faith in the cute words, this stick will naturally not be able to be beaten. Instead, you have to hold her to please her, and one sentence can make her go to prison. What kind of official is this?