Chapter 72 The Child His Father Is the President (14)

Facts have proved that Zhou Zhiyuan's inspection is not just about playing. After learning about the school environment, the strength of teachers, Jiang Xiaozhou's learning situation, and the learning atmosphere, he seriously suggested that Jiang Xiaozhou should be transferred to another school.

The reason he gave was: "This school is not good enough."

Jian Meng didn't think anything was bad. Judging from the man's pickiness, he might not be satisfied even with the best school. Therefore, she just changed the subject quickly and said, "School is almost over. Can you recognize who your son is later?"

Zhou Zhiyuan narrowed his eyes slightly, and said in a dangerous tone: "If you can't recognize it, you're done. "

Jian Meng is very innocent: "You can't recognize me to blame?"

Zhou Zhiyuan said meaningfully: "It's my son, I must recognize it. If I don't recognize it, you must have found a wild man behind me. "

Jianmeng: "..."

It's really the logic of the overbearing president!

But... even if she finds another man, she can't say she is carrying him.

She felt that Zhou Zhiyuan was deliberately frightening her. Since he would come to her, he must have investigated it very clearly. It is impossible for him to fail to recognize who is his son.

After the class bell rang, the students came out one after another. What is embarrassing is that Jian Meng waited for a long time and didn't see where Jiang Xiaozhou was. Although Zhou Zhiyuan's face was very pale, she was still a little bit angry. Worried that he would think he could not recognize his son, so he comforted him:

"Maybe there are too many people, and I haven't seen him for a while. Let's go to the school gate, he will definitely wait there."

Zhou Zhiyuan said lightly: " Let's go."

Seeing him walking away with long legs, she hurriedly followed, and after walking for a while, she felt something was wrong: "Where are you going?"

This is not the way to the door.

Zhou Zhiyuan: "Classroom."

Jian Meng thought to herself, Jiang Xiaozhou could not be in the classroom. After school for so long, he should have climbed to the gate of the school even as a tortoise.

Therefore, when she saw Jiang Xiaozhou in the classroom, she was taken aback. He was sitting on a stool obediently, lying on the table and writing something. What a good child who loves to learn, she couldn't help but sigh.

Jiang Xiaozhou was the only one in the classroom.

Zhou Zhiyuan walked straight to Jiang Xiaozhou's table.

Jiang Xiaozhou had heard the sound of footsteps a long time ago, and he suppressed the complex mood of excitement, tension, joy, and anticipation. When he saw a pair of bright leather shoes stop in front of him, he swallowed and slowly raised his face. When I wanted to call "dad" happily, what he blurted out was: "...brother?"

Jian Mengru was

struck by lightning: "..." Zhou Zhiyuan was calm, looking at him, and pursing his thin lips: "I am your father. "

Jiang Xiaozhou's head was a little dizzy: "Oh, Dad."

That kind-hearted brother who helped him run off nasty ghosts and gave him money to buy sweets, turned out to be... his father? But why didn't my dad tell him at that time? He frowned and thought for a while, um...it must be because my dad hadn't completed the task at that time and couldn't reveal his identity, but he missed him very much, so he went to watch him secretly. , Only came forward to help him when he saw him in danger.

Jiang Xiaozhou was so touched that he sniffed his nose: "Dad, you are so good to me."

Zhou Zhiyuan raised his eyebrows slightly. Although he didn't think he had treated him in any way, he still deservedly said, "You know it. good".

Jiang Xiaozhou suddenly held up a piece of paper with both hands and looked at him expectantly: "Dad, Dad, do you look like you?"

Jian Meng glanced at it and was strangely silent.

She shouldn't make up any heroic stories. Jiang Xiaozhou actually directly drew a superman wearing panties. The panties that were painted with gouache and extremely bright red were quite...spicy eyes.

Zhou Zhiyuan asked indifferently: "Do you think it looks like?"

Jiang Xiaozhou sighed with his chin in one hand, "Although I don't paint like it, Dad and Superman are the same, Dad, you are willing to accept my offer. Is it a meeting ceremony?"

Zhou Zhiyuan glanced at Jian Meng and seemed to say: How on earth did you arrange me behind your back?

Jian Meng didn't look at him with a guilty conscience.

In the end, Zhou Zhiyuan still accepted the painting with very spicy eyes, even though it was given by his son. To be honest, he really disliked this gift. How could he look like that kind of second-year underpants? sick?

When a few people were walking out, Jiang Xiaozhou walked in the middle, holding the hands of his parents, smiling like a sun sunflower, and kept talking about Superman, and in the end he would often add the sentence "Daddy is the most It's clear, right?".

Seeing Zhou Zhiyuan's expression getting more and more subtle, Jian Meng hurriedly changed the subject: "Xiaozhou, why are you staying in the classroom so late today?"

Jiang Xiaozhou blinked. Although his expression was very cute, the words he said made people fascinating. Want to beat him.

"I have a very bad sense of direction. I must come to the classroom to pick me up from my parents, otherwise people will get lost. How terrible."

Jian Meng's mouth twitched slightly: "Aren't you walking out of campus alone?"

Jiang Xiaozhou was wronged. "That's because I don't want my mother to work too hard, Dad, you will come to the classroom to pick me up later?"

Zhou Zhiyuan glanced at him and let out a faint "um".

Jiang Xiaozhou cheered and hugged his arm. Mom was right. Dad really likes useless children. He also has children picked up by Mom and Dad, and he still picks them up in the classroom. His classmates would definitely envy him.

As a result, Jiang Xiaozhou's children showed their strength in what is called useless, useful, child, child, and child.

"Dad, my brain is very stupid, and my studies are not good at all. Will you help me with tuition?"

"Dad, I'm so courageous, don't be aggressive with me, or I will run away from home."

"Dad, I love to cry, you have to learn to coax me gently."

...

Until after getting in the car, Jiang Xiao Zhou stopped showing his "uselessness". He saw a bunch of toys. It can be said to be very pleasantly surprised. He flopped and climbed to the front row, kissed Zhou Zhiyuan on the face, and said, "Dad, I love too much. You're here."

Zhou Zhiyuan wiped the saliva on his face with a tissue without expression: "..."

Jiang Xiaozhou was probably tired, and he fell asleep on Jian Meng's leg shortly after getting in the car.

Zhou Zhiyuan glanced at Jian Meng in the rearview mirror, and suddenly asked: "Do you like boys or girls?"

Jian Meng said without thinking, "I like cute ones."

Zhou Zhiyuan was silent for a while and said, "Oh, so. You turned Xiaozhou into a cute girl?"

Jian Meng was shocked: "...he is obviously a boy."

Zhou Zhiyuan "hehe" sneered: "Really? A dumb, crying and timid boy? "

Jane Meng tried to explain:" he's usually not like this ...... "

Zhou Zhiyuan:"? I think he belongs to the father's lack of education, are not you think we should let him live with me, " "

this ...... "Jane Moe I feel very reluctant. Xiao Zhou is really cute and cute. After hesitating for a moment, he said, "I have no opinion."

Seeing her a little sad expression, Zhou Zhiyuan had a little smile in his eyes, but his tone was very light: "If it's me. If you take care of him, he might become unlovable at all. Maybe when you see him again, he will just call your mother politely."

Jian Meng was shocked: "Are you going to abuse him?"

Zhou Zhiyuan was silent for a while: "You always seem to think of me badly? But although I will be good to him, you also know that I have my own job, and I will certainly not have too much time to care about him. If you learn to be independent, you will probably mature a little earlier, and I will be very strict with him, and his character will definitely not be as lively as it is now."

Jian Meng said hurriedly, "How can that be?"

Zhou Zhiyuan has something to say The matter said: "Don't you want him to be like that?"

Jian Meng: "Of course I don't want it."

Zhou Zhiyuan said "Oh" and said, "Then there is no way."

"How can there be no way?" Thinking that Jiang Xiaozhou might become as arrogant and indifferent as him, she became anxious, "Can we take care of him together?"

Zhou Zhiyuan raised her eyebrows: "Together?"

Jian Meng thought that she shouldn't stay for long anyway. It's okay to live together for Xiaozhou, at least it can give Xiaozhou the last good memories.

So, she affirmed: "Yes."

Zhou Zhiyuan sighed slightly: "Since you said that, I have to promise you."

Jian Meng: "..." I

really thought she couldn't see that he was saying it on purpose. Are those words?

Zhou Zhiyuan has already taken an inch of his time and continued: "Sleep together tonight?"

Jian Meng: "...Don't get me wrong. I just said to take care of Xiaozhou together, and I didn't mean to rebuild the old good with you."

Zhou Zhiyuan was cold. Said: "You just relied on me to like you, so you always say something that makes people sad, and then you say that..."

Jian Meng refused: "So what?"

Zhou Zhiyuan's voice was petting: "I beg you Like me again, can you?"

Jian Meng: "...I refuse."

Zhou Zhiyuan: "Did you not hear any sound?"

Jian Meng: "No."

Zhou Zhiyuan's voice was gloomy: "Heartbroken."

"..." It's rare that he would joke with her, he should be in a good mood? So, she replied politely, "Should I help you stick it up?"

Zhou Zhiyuan's voice was low: "No, just kiss me."

Jian Meng: "..."

Zhou Zhiyuan stepped back and asked for the next best thing: "Otherwise I will kiss you?"

Jian Meng: "...Don't dream."