Chapter 45-Dancing with Wolves (1)

"Stay away from Zuo Xiao!"

Jian Meng heard this warning when she first walked through. She was being blocked in the school corridor by several girls. Although they were dressed in school uniforms, they were very young girls. Will be a good student following the rules.

She was receiving the memory of the original owner, and she seemed a little sluggish for a while.

"Ning Shanshan! We are still friends, we can't do it..." A girl with a mole on the corner of her eye glared at her, "You know the consequences!" After

they left, Jian Meng just sorted out the original owner's memory.

This is an aristocratic college, and most of the children who can come to school here are either rich or noble, and there are only a handful of poor students who enroll with excellent grades. The original owner was originally a wealthy family, but unfortunately it went bankrupt this year. The original owner has also changed from a highly sought-after school girl to a poor daughter.

In this school, there is a common problem with wealthy children: to oppress the poor to show superiority and satisfy their own evil tastes.

The reason why the original owner was not bullied was because the school bully Zuo Xiao chased her. The original owner was the kind of cold and arrogant young lady. He was with the original owner's friend Xu Tong before he could chase her. Xu Tong just came to warn her. Her girl.

Jian Meng originally thought that the mission in this world should be simple, but suddenly heard the system say: The host, due to the high risk factor of this world, has automatically turned on the "Infinite Power" skill.

Jian Meng: ...what is the danger?

System: Personal danger.

Although the system said so, Jian Meng lived in this school for a week and found no danger at all. Except for Xu Tong's taunting of her from time to time, it was really quite harmonious.

The original owner was in the second (13) class of senior high school. There was a small group in their class that was relatively unattractive. She thought it would be more appropriate to call the Taimei Group, and the original owner was a member of this group.

Apart from her, the other three are Qiao Lu, Xu Tong, and Zuo Han.

Qiao Lu is the eldest sister of this group, and the others are like little followers.

After Jian Meng passed through, she didn't go to participate in the group activities. The eldest sister was already very dissatisfied with her, so she was called to her by Qiao Lu as soon as she arrived at her seat this Monday.

Several people were all scumbags, and in the last row of thrones, Jian Meng sat in the innermost position, and she walked up to Qiao Lu.

Qiao Lu said: "Shanshan, you are very depressed lately, and you still don't come out if you call."

Xu Tong turned on the mocking mode again: "Sister Qiao, you also know the current situation of her family, where does she have the money to come out to play? ? "

Joe Lu very gas field staring at her:"?! just for the money you can find me take, let's who and who ah "

Jane Meng is quite want to leave this small group, but certainly over the fate of ugly, she had to Said: "Okay, Sister Qiao."

Qiao Lu nodded her chin: "Go find that little bitch from the other school tonight, with you!"

Jian Meng: "...Okay." After

Jian Meng returned to her seat, The class bell just rang. Teacher Yang, the head teacher, was an able woman in a black skirt. She walked in with a smile, and a boy who didn't wear a school uniform followed behind her.

The original owner's eyes were a bit short-sighted. Before Jian Meng could see the boy's appearance, she heard the system prompt that the mission goal had appeared. She was relieved. If she was just a high school boy, she should be...well enough to complete the task?

"This is Kyoto transferred to the new students, Shen repair." Yang said with a smile, "The students applauded Shen repair students, after he is one of our thirteen classes."

Classmates enthusiastically "flap "Applause.

"Oh my god, he looks so handsome!"

"He's still smiling, the corners of his lips are so curved!"

"Isn't this the gentle, clean white shirt boy I imagined?"

Jian Meng was a little speechless when she heard the excited voices of the girls. She still couldn't see how handsome boys were. It was summer, and the clear sunlight was shining on the podium, and his white shirt was so clean that it seemed to glow with a holy light.

"For the first time, please advise." Shen Xiu's slightly bent posture was graceful and charming.

The girls almost screamed, looking at him feverishly.

The voice also sounded very gentle and clear. Jian Meng felt that the goal of this mission was quite normal.

Teacher Yang asked him to choose an empty seat by himself. Because there are several classmates who have long-term leave, the empty seat can still be chosen. He walked down from the podium, and the sunlight outside the window shone on his handsome eyebrows and delicate features. The curvature of the corners of the lips is extremely gentle.

"Shen

Xiu ! Here!" "Shen Xiu! There are vacant seats here too!"

Shen Xiu walked straight to the third row by the window. The other places were empty, but there was a row with two places empty. , It looks a little weird.

When he walked to that position, the classroom was a little quiet, and when he sat down in the aisle seat, the classroom was silent.

Jian Meng didn't think of what was wrong with that position for a while, until Teacher Yang reminded him: "Shen, you'd better change the position. The classmate in that seat just jumped to commit suicide last month."

Shen Xiu's eyes flicked in. Light a little light and smile: "Teacher, I like this position."

Just when he said this, the system sent the target person's message.

After Jian Meng finished reading, the whole person was not good. She couldn't help but looked up at his stiff back in horror. That position... is his brother's!

What is even more frightening is that the culprit who killed his brother was the original owner!

Just as she stared at him, Shen Xiu turned his head around, seeing her, and smiled softly at her.

Jian Meng: "..."

Can she understand this as a...provocation before revenge?