Chapter 117 The Tyrant's Sister (17)

She originally helped Xie Ting go, but Xie Ting went faster and faster, and it became like he had dragged her away.

Jian Meng: "Brother, are you, your legs are better?"

Xie Ting did not speak, opened the door, pulled her into the room, and closed the door easily.

Jian Meng hesitated and said: "Brother, don't close the door."

She turned around to open the door, but he held her hand down. She was so shocked that she swallowed, and she didn't dare to turn around, just staring. Holding his hand.

A man's hands are rarely as beautiful as his. If they are not too wide and slender, they can almost be said to be a pair of slender hands of a young lady. The complexion is very white and the fingertips are crystal clear. They still look very pleasing.

It's better not to hold her.

"Junyun." His low voice fell in his ears.

Jane turned her face to look at him. The light in the room was very dim, but she could clearly see his beautifully lined chin, almost cold-blooded thin lips, straight bridge of the nose, and those pairs that made her a little surprised just by looking at him. The eyes lowered his head.

His eyes were deep, seeming to carry inexhaustible meaning, but there was something hot like a fire.

"Don't be afraid." His hand touched her hair gently, "I just want to talk to you."

Jian Meng: "Brother, you can talk, don't stay so close."

To be honest, she felt herself It seems a little... dangerous?

Xie Ting looked at her in silence. She lowered her head, her exposed neck was as bright as jade, and the girl's skin was as soft as a green onion that could pinch water, as if it would leave marks with a touch.

His eyes darkened, he approached her, and smelled the seemingly scent of the girl, his voice was hoarse: "Why don't you let me come closer? Huh?"

His tail sound was slightly prolonged, as if it were a hook. Inexplicably mentioned.

Jian Meng stretched out his hand to push him: "Brother, this, this is not good."

Xie Ting caught her hand and looked at her fixedly: "Junyun, I thought it would be nice to have a younger sister. but now I found, after her sister is to be married, no matter who it was, I would not worry, can not tolerate. "

his eyes look just like a long swallow the belly of a small rabbit-like, she Unable to tremble, he lowered his head to avoid his sight.

Xie Ting lifted her chin, stared into her eyes, and said, "So, I don't plan to hand you over to others. Are you willing to be my queen?" The

queen, the queen?

She was thinking about his abdication, how could she be his queen?

Jian Meng couldn't say this clearly, so she looked at him panicked: "I, I am a princess, where is the princess and the emperor together?"

Xie Ting was startled slightly, and suddenly smiled and rubbed her. Head and eyes looked at her deeply, and said: "If I say...you are not a princess?"

Jian Meng was slightly startled, and her clear eyes looked at him blankly.

After Xie Ting finished talking about her real life experience, she had to pretend to be shocked, helpless, and flustered: "Brother, are you lying to me?"

Xie Ting hugged her into her arms and patted her. "Don't be afraid, even if you are not a princess, it's okay. I will let you be a queen. You can stay with me like you do now."

It's even more terrifying to be a queen, OK!

Jian Meng struggled to withdraw, with a very resisting expression: "Can't my brother respect my opinion? How can I just make a decision like this?"

Xie Ting listened to the girl's soft voice, only when she couldn't adapt to it for a while. "I can give you time to think about it slowly."

Jian Meng said with a cold face: "Don't think about it, I can tell you now, I don't want to!"

Xie Ting's smile narrowed down and stared at her: "Junjun, I know that you still treat me as a brother, so I can't accept my intentions for a while. Didn't I give you time after I said that, and wait until you can adapt. That..."

Jian Meng turned her face away: "I said, I don't want to, it has nothing to do with whether you are my brother."

Xie Ting was silent for a moment, his eyes a little sharp, and said: "Do you have someone you like?"

"No." Jian Meng raised her head and stared at him, "Brother, you are so good to me, I might like you, but..."

Xie Ting's heartbeat

quickened: " But what?" Jian Meng pursed her lips: " But even if I really like my brother, I will never be with you."

Xie Ting: "Why?"

Jian Meng looked up at him, clearly and firmly: "Because I may marry anyone, only the emperor. No, I like life outside the palace. I don't want to be locked in the deep palace like a canary for a lifetime."

Xie Ting's face was ugly: "I won't lock you. If you want to leave the palace, I will accompany you. Just go out."

Jian Meng quickly continued: "You can accompany me once, twice, three times, but... what if I want it for a lifetime?" Her tone was even a little aggressive, "This... Do you still want to marry me?"

Xie Ting was silent, frowning tightly.

Jane Meng opened the door: "If my brother can't do it, don't say those things to me, because... it won't make any sense."

She was about to go out, but was suddenly pulled in by Xie Ting. In his arms, he leaned close to her ears, breathing hot, and his voice seemed to suppress anger: "So... are you rejecting me for this?"

Jian Meng's heart trembled: "...Yes."

Xie Ting said: "Absurd !"

Jian Meng did not speak.

Xie Ting was also silent for a while, and suddenly said: "After returning to the palace, I will give me another answer."

Jian Meng: "If the answer is the same, my brother won't force me?"

Xie Ting let go of her and took care of her. The slightly messy collar, the voice revealed a gentle coldness: "If this is the case, you are naturally my...good sister."

Jian Meng: "..."

Why does this have the smell of gnashing your teeth? Did she push him in a hurry?

Because Xie Ting's arrow wound was almost healed, he was about to set off to return to the palace the day after tomorrow.

Even if Xie Ting refused coldly, Xu Rou still felt unwilling, so she decided to make a desperate effort.

She dressed up meticulously, without the usual dignity and restraint, boldly put on a thin gauze and went out, inside the gauze were brightly colored belly-pocket trousers.

Half-covered and half-concealed, full of style.

At night, when Xie Ting was sitting under the lamp reading a book, he heard Zhu Gonggong say, "Miss Xu Er, please see me." He slightly raised his eyebrows: "No."

He was full of disgust for those women who wanted to seduce him.

Grandpa Zhu agreed and was about to leave.

Xie Ting suddenly remembered something, and suddenly said: "Let her in." After a pause, to the surprised expression of Grandpa Zhu, he added, "Please also invite the princess, don't bring her into the house."

Zhu Although the father-in-law felt strange, he just took the order.

After a while, Xu Rou came in with a surprised and happy expression. Obviously, she didn't expect that your Majesty would really want to see her, and the hope in her heart increased a bit.

"Cousin Ting." She resisted the shame, her voice was charming and charming.

Xie Ting didn't even look at her, but looked down at the book.

Xu Rou was at a loss with embarrassment. Looking at his indifferent expression, she did not dare to step forward for a while, but just stood there looking at him.

After waiting for a while, there seemed to be footsteps outside.

Xu Rou panicked again. How could she meet people like this? No one should come over at this late hour.

While she was panicking, she suddenly heard Xie Ting say indifferently: "Come here."

Xu Rou was stunned, there was no one else in the room, he was asking her to go over.

Xu Rou thought he was still touched by himself, so she walked over shyly and said softly: "Cousin Ting..."

Xie Ting looked at her and asked, "Do you want to go back to the palace with me?" "

Xu Rou was stunned and flattered: "I, I naturally wanted to."

Xie Ting: "Isn't it good for you to be outside the palace? Why do you have to enter the palace?"

Xu Ju said, "Even if the family is wonderful." , Is also far behind the palace." She drooped her eyelids slightly, "What's more...you can see Cousin Ting in the palace, even if I look at my cousin from a distance, I will die without regret."

Xie There seems to be a profound meaning in the court's words: "If someone stays with me, but they say they prefer to live outside the palace, what is the reason?"

Xu Rou lowered her head and thought to herself, thinking it must be the concubine in the palace, and then said: "I want this. It should be just that person's excuse. Nowhere outside the palace can be as good as the palace. She must hate Your Majesty by saying that."

Xie Ting suddenly said coldly: "Get out!"

Xu Rou was startled with fright: "I, Did I say the wrong thing?"

Xie Ting's eyebrows were a little violent: "Fuck--"

Xu Rou's eyes were immediately red. When she walked out, her whole body was trembling, and tears rolled down her cheeks.

As soon as I opened the door, I had a face-to-face with Jane Meng outside.

She was stunned for a moment, then suddenly covered her face and ran away.

Grandpa Zhu didn't dare to ask Jian Meng to go in, so he asked: "Your Majesty, the princess has arrived, do you want to see?"

Xie Ting: "Send her back!"

Jian Meng: "..."

So... Is Xie Ting just calling her over to watch the show? Maybe she wants to use Xu Rou to piss her off, to prove that he, the emperor, is still rare. I just didn't expect... Finally, I was mad at myself.

I don't know why, she really wants to laugh.

She walked into the room and saw Xie Ting sitting there with a solemn face, seeing her, a trace of embarrassment flashed across his eyes, and angrily said: "Who let you in? Daddy Zhu, send her away!"

Daddy Zhu rarely sees her. Seeing your Majesty so uncomfortable, it was a bit like a childish grudge.

"Princess, the slave will send you back."

Jian Meng was not obedient. Instead, she took a step towards Xie Ting. Xie Ting suddenly went and stood up: "Don't come over! I don't want to see you!"

Jian Meng smiled. He had to bend his eyebrows: "Is my elder brother not wanting to see me, or is he afraid that what the third cousin said is true?"

Xie Ting glanced at her, his face was dark and did not speak.

Jian Meng walked up to him and pulled his sleeves: "Brother, don't be angry, do I hate you, can't you feel it yourself?"

Xie Ting finally turned to look at her with a silent expression It also seems a little wronged.

"I know what, doesn't she have some truth in what she said?"

Jian Meng looked at him and said seriously: "I really don't aim at you, I just don't like the emperor."

Xie Ting became even more angry. , Isn't he the emperor?

Jian Meng said: "Brother, you give me time to think about it, and I also give you time to think about it."

Xie Ting had a bad hunch: "What do you want me to consider?"

Jian Meng: "Consider whether to become an emperor or not."

Xie Ting 'S face changed: "Do you know what you are talking about?"

Jian Meng: "I know, but... if my brother is not the emperor, I will like you."

Xie Ting was taken aback, stared at her for a while, then suddenly turned around: "Don't stand here, I see you have a headache "

Jian Meng laughed, and then walked out, but at the door, she turned around and said: "Brother, please consider it carefully, I am waiting for your reply."

Xie Ting: "..."

What is he? Time to become so passive?