Chapter 23 The Second Generation of Darkness and Rich in the Mountains (23)

When Jian Meng was standing at the door of Jian's house, she was greeted by a smiling nanny. She took out a pair of pink rabbit-ear slippers from the shoe cabinet, and said: "Miss is finally back. Go sit for a while, outside. I'm going to cook a bowl of sour plum soup for you."

Jian Meng walked to the sofa and just sat down, when the middle-aged uncle rushed out of the kitchen to stand up in shock.

The uncle was wearing a pink apron around his waist, holding green onions in one hand and a kitchen knife in the other. He looked at her in surprise and rushed straight towards her.

"Daughter--" he called out aria, spreading his hands to hug.

Jian Meng avoided standing aside, and the corners of her mouth twitched slightly: "Uncle, shall we throw the knife first?"

Father Jian threw himself empty on the sofa. Hearing her name, his expression became aggrieved and sad: "Meng Bao , I haven't seen you for a few days, you don't recognize Dad?"

"...Dad."

"Hey!" Father Jian immediately opened his eyes and smiled, rippling like drinking Erguotou. . "

Jane Moe:" ...... I'm a little thirsty. "

glass of orange juice suddenly be brought before she turned to see the housekeeper uncle smiled at her.

Jian Meng took it and took a sip. The atmosphere of Jian's family seemed to be quite... friendly.

"Big Boss..." The

butler started to say something, but Jian's father suddenly "hey" again: "Call a few more times." The

butler was used to it: "Big boss."

"Call me!" Jian's father winked. Glancing at Jian Meng.

Jian Meng: "..."

This way of satisfying vanity is also... strange.

Jian's father sat upright and put on a serious expression: "Let's talk about it, what's wrong with Mengbao? How much does it cost?"

Jian Meng choked: "I..."

Father Jian gave her a soothing look: "Don't be afraid, we don't have anything else, but there is a lot of money. As long as you don't kill and set people on fire, Dad can settle for you." The

corners of Jian Meng's mouth twitched slightly.

With such a dad who spoils his daughter unconditionally, it is no wonder that the original owner has the ability to keep so many small meats.

The butler smiled: "The young lady is very good. I made no mistakes this time. I have also found the young master Gu family." The

butler clearly and concisely reported the information he inquired about from the police station.

After listening, Father Jian patted the table angrily: "It's too shameful!"

Jian Meng nodded. The Lin family is indeed really shameful. Look at how miserable the young master who was born with a golden spoon was turned into. NS!

But Jian's father turned his head and looked at Jian Meng with a look of "I'm sorry, guilt, and self-blame".

"Mengbao, that Lin Yao's family is so bad, it's too much to want to marry you! Dad shouldn't have promised you to be with him, it was Dad who almost harmed you for a lifetime."

Jian Meng: "...I forgive you."

Father Jian showed a touched expression, and stood up randomly but angrily: "No! I can't just let that bad boy go so easily! I have to go to the police station to say hello, no matter what. How much money he has to let him sit through the prison! "

You didn't run the police station!

Jian Meng is a bit funny: "Dad, you should sit down. It is his parents who committed the crime. He is not guilty of any crime to go to jail."

Father Jian said that it was wind or rain. He took off his apron and picked up his coat on the sofa. Walking outside: "It's a big deal, I will find someone to settle him any crime."

Jian Meng: "...you are happy." The

housekeeper seemed to be used to Jian's father's temperament and smiled slightly. Said to Jian Meng, "Don't worry, miss, I will be optimistic about the big boss." Then he adjusted his tie and slowly followed.

"The sour plum soup is here, let me drink it soon." The nanny walked out.

Jian Meng: "Thank you."