Chapter 139 The Wealthy Heir who Sets up a Street Stall (17)

Walking into the living room, she perceives the subtlety and silence in the air.

Ji Ling still had that stern look, sitting in the top position, his eyes did not fluctuate at all.

Sitting on the left is Yan Xue, who should have recovered from a serious illness. Her face was pale, and she took a sip from the water glass, as if a little indifferent to her arrival.

Ji Fang sat at the dining table with his back to her, and when he turned to look at her, he put his right hand lazily on the back of the chair, and pulled out an unexplained smile: "Come here."

Jian Meng pretended to be surprised and knotted. Baba said, "You, why are you here?"

Yan Xue seemed to be displeased, and smiled alienatedly: "Miss Ruan, I think he is more qualified to stay here than you." Her long slender fingers lightly Caressing the cup, looking at Jian Meng, "Because he is the real Ji family, and you—"

Ji Fang: "Mom!"

Ji Ling also raised his eyes to look at her.

Yan Xue seemed to realize that he shouldn't say that, and smiled: "Perhaps, I should say something else, Miss Ruan, you can have an older brother in the future." She continued, seemingly gentle, "Of course, if you Don't mind, I am also willing to treat you as a daughter."

Jian Meng: "..."

Why does it suddenly feel like a vicious stepmother?

The chair made a harsh sound on the floor, Ji Fang stood up, his face was gloomy, and he said every word: "Mom, I think I should have told you that she is my girlfriend and she can never be any sister. ! "

Yan snow blunt tone:" in the future we all live together, your daughter home and season together, spread out like nothing "?

season put looked at Ling Ji, sneer:." is not even worse than it is now. "

This sentence obviously meant something.

Yan Xue's face was ugly.

Ji Fang walked over and took Jian Meng's shoulders: "Let's go."

"Wait." Ji Ling spoke unhurriedly and looked at Jian Meng calmly, "Ruan Ruan, follow me upstairs." . "

Jane Meng should cry:." ah "

season put pulled her arms, staring at her.

"I just said a few words to my uncle, okay?" Jian Meng smiled sweetly at him, "you said you have to believe me."

She smiled so beautifully, he couldn't say anything to refuse. , It's just that he couldn't say "ok, okay, no problem" against his will, so he just let go of his hand and turned his face darkly.

Jian Meng sighed, stood on tiptoe, and quickly kissed his profile.

Ji Fang glanced at her, his expression still reluctant, but his eyebrows were much clearer.

Jian Meng stretched out five fingers: "Five minutes, okay?"

Ji Fang messed up her hair, finally there was a smile in his eyes: "Whatever you say is fine."

Before Jian Meng left, he saw it. Yan Xue's face was almost frosty.

"Xiao Fang, why did you become so disobedient?" Yan Xue frowned.

Ji Fang lit a cigarette, took a sip, and said in a low tone: "I'm not a damn kid, what should I listen to?"

Yan Xue slowed down: "Are you to blame me for not telling you these things earlier? "" Her voice was low, "I'm just too scared. You don't know how cruel your father was at the time. He won't be bound by anyone. We broke up soon after we met. I didn't dare to tell him that I was pregnant. When you are pregnant, you dare not tell him even if you have a child, because I know that he will either take you away or ignore us."

Ji Fang smoked a cigarette, did not speak, and looked a little ridiculous.

Yan Xue's eyes were a little moisturized: "So... I never planned to find him, and I never thought he would come to me on the initiative." She walked over and held Ji Fang's hand, "You don't know. I am happy, he is willing to accept you and me."

Ji Fang looked at her, his eyes seemed a little indifferent.

"Xiao Fang, don't ruin my happiness." Yan Xue said heavily, "Otherwise, you are forcing me to die." The

smell of smoke was strong, and Yan Xue covered her lips and coughed a few times.

Ji Fang took out his hand and squeezed out the cigarette in the ashtray. It took a long time before he slowly said: "Mom, I don't understand, why do you have to make yourself so humble?"

Yan Xue smiled and laughed. Somewhat weird: "When you fall in love with someone who doesn't love you, you will understand my feelings."

Ji Fang's brows were hidden in the shadows: "There won't be that day."

Yan Xue turned her head. , Looked at him: "Xiao Fang, promise me that even if you can't like your father, at least you should show respect?"

There was a little pity in her eyes.

Ji Fang lowered his head: "If you can treat Ruan Ruan better, then I can do it too."

Yan Xue's face froze for a moment, and said, "I really don't know what she is good about!" In the

study.

Ji Ling didn't seem to care much about the so-called biological son, but only briefly explained a few words to her, so that she didn't need to take that woman's words to heart.

Jian Meng hesitated and asked, "Uncle, are you really going to get married?"

He obviously didn't like Yan Xue, and he didn't even care about his son.

She asked when he found Ji Ling looked at her eyes a little strange, she was stunned, busy explained: "? I ...... I just wonder how his uncle would suddenly want to get married"

is very unlikely that is true She likes him, do you want her to give up?

Ji Ling seemed to see her thoughts, and said lightly: "The Ji family needs a mistress and an heir, that's all."

This... is true.

Ji Ling is indifferent. He should be really not interested in getting married. It's just that relatives have a lot of gossip, and it is better to have a hostess even at a banquet.

Although his marriage has nothing to do with her, she still has to explain clearly.

Jian Meng thought for a while and said, "Uncle, don't you believe the rumors on the Internet?"

Ji Ling looked at her and said nothing.

Jian Meng said sincerely: "I know, uncle will definitely not believe it. I don't have any other thoughts about uncle. Those people just like nonsense, don't they?"

Ji Ling looked at her with bright eyes. The eyes are indeed not half affectionate, but... "Why do you like it?"

Jian Meng was embarrassed, and whispered: "...Hands are slippery."

Ji Ling was slightly stunned, unable to hold back a smile, a faint smile. It is the ripples blown by the wind, which is very beautiful.

Jian Meng was embarrassed: "I'm sorry, uncle, did I trouble you?"

Ji Ling: " I'm used to it."

Seeing Ji Ling's gentle gaze, Jian Meng realized that he would be joking. It's just that the tone is passing the head.

Quiet, Ji Ling said: "Tomorrow the company will publish a press release to announce your marriage to Ji Fang. It only says to the outside that he is the child recovered after the Ji family disappeared for many years, so that you are together, and it is logical. Naturally, those rumors will be self-defeating." He added slowly, "You have no opinion?"

Jian Meng was a little surprised, and it took a long time to say: "Does Ji Fang know?"

Ji Ling: "He doesn't I know, but he won't object to this matter."

Jian Meng glanced at him: "Uncle already knows him that way?"

"I don't know him." Ji Ling seemed to have heard something, smiled, and said, "It's just that everyone can tell that he likes you very much, so does he have a reason to oppose it?"

As if to confirm his words, The door of the study was knocked suddenly, Jian Meng opened the door and saw Ji Fang standing outside the door, looking at her with dark eyes, and said: "Five minutes have passed."

"..." Jian Meng He turned his head and said to Ji Ling, "Uncle, then I'll go out first."

Ji Ling said "Um".

Jian Meng took him to his bedroom.

It was the first time for Ji Fang to enter a girl's boudoir, and it felt like the powder was almost bubbling in the eyes, and there was a very good smell. He felt that he must not be able to live in such a princess style. Of the room.

He rubbed his nose, sat on the edge of the bed holding her, leaned close to her neck, and kissed lightly and harder.

Jian Meng turned her head to look at him: "Aren't you curious about what I and Uncle said?"

Ji Fang was very uncomfortable, lowered her head and covered her lips, kissed a little rough, and didn't want to hear her mention other men.

Jian Meng tilted her head, and his kiss fell to the side. She smiled and said, "Are you really not curious at all?"

Ji Fang raised his hand to pinch her chin, not exerting much effort. Just smiled and said: "I won't eat you again? What are you hiding?"

Jian Meng glanced at him: "Who made you not listen to me?"

Ji Fang pushed her down and the soft bed sank. Some, he put his hands on her shoulders, looked down at her eyes, and gently blew down her long eyelashes, his tone was a little sultry: "You say it, I'm listening."

Jian Meng Looking at his face, he lost his senses for a moment, and said: "Uncle said that we will announce our marriage news tomorrow."

Ji Fang's gaze paused: "Wedding news?"

Jian Meng: "Yes, so no one will be messed up again." Say those words."

Ji Fang's voice was a little tight: "You agree?"

Jian Meng reached out and hooked his neck, smiled and said, "I should have no reason to refuse."

"What to do..." Ji Fang stared at her. After a long while, fingers stroked her cheeks slowly, and suddenly she said in a low voice, "I want to do it with you."

Hearing the lowered blackening value, Jian Meng blinked gently: "...then Do it."

Ji Fang smiled, his lips pressed to her ears, in a bewildering tone: "What I said... is crazy, aren't you afraid?"

Jian Meng couldn't help hiding from the side. His breath was spraying in his ears, itchy.

Ji Fang thought she was really scared, and pressed her to keep her from moving, and laughed in a low voice: "In your bedroom it seems...it's very exciting."

Jian Meng: "...because you are abnormal!"

Ji licking lips put down: "?? ah call me"

Jane Moe laughed: "Yes ah." "good,"

squinted season put dangerous, "even if you cry, I die you have to bully oh.".

Jane Moe: "..." It

seems...not afraid at all.

Probably because... Even if he said that, he would eventually succumb to her?