Chapter 101 The Tyrant's Sister (1)

It was snowing outside.

In the palace, Jian Meng looked at the bronze mirror blankly.

In the mirror, the little girl is combing two flower buds, with beautiful eyebrows, her big eyes twinkling, and her chin is still plump with baby fat.

She was very resistant to the matter of a six-year-old girl.

With small arms and legs, what can't she do, does she have to rely on her cuteness to complete the task?

The original owner was the five princesses of the dynasty. Her mother was originally an ordinary court lady, but she was sealed a beauty because she was pregnant.

It has been three months since the first emperor died. The other princesses were married and died, leaving only the youngest five princesses in the palace.

"Princess, it's time to go." Mother Xu called her at the door holding an umbrella, "Going late, Your Majesty will punish her."

"Oh, Mother." Jian Meng looked at the glasses again and touched it. Touching the bud on his head, he walked to the door.

The maid Wan'er looked like she was not crying: "Princess, you must come back."

Jian Meng: " Yes , you remember to keep the sweet-scented osmanthus cake for me." It

should be because of the child's body, she I especially love sweets, and I am very greedy.

Wan'er wanted to cry even more: "The servant

girl knows." Mother Xu hugged her in one hand and an umbrella in the other, and walked to the Palace of the Qing Dynasty.

The new emperor, who had just ascended the throne, lived there.

Jian Meng also knew what Wan'er was worried about. The emperor's brother was a veritable tyrant. When he was a prince, he killed several brothers by means. I heard that even the Emperor Xian was killed by him.

After he came to the throne, he became even more perverted, killing the remaining brothers with various charges, exiled, and even the princesses were sent out of the palace to be married.

Now, it's the turn to deal with this little princess who can't be married, right?

Jian Meng pursed her lips.

Don't be this tyrant in her mission goal! ! !

"Don't be afraid of the princess." Mother Xu's eyes were gentle, "Your Majesty is your brother, he will like you."

This comfort...very unreliable.

Jian Meng rubbed her stiff face and said nothing.

When the gate of Qianqing Palace was reached, the eunuch went in to report.

Mother Xu put her down, shook Xue Mo'er on the umbrella, and whispered softly: "Princess, the slave and maid will not accompany you in. You have to be good, don't you know?"

Jian Meng: "Oh. "

Soon, a eunuch came and led Jian Meng into the hall.

There was a charcoal fire in the hall, but it felt cold. The first thing she saw was a beautiful woman with a dignified posture. About a few people were eating lunch. She was sitting at the table with a pair of chopsticks in her hand, and she was slightly lower when she was eating. Hold your head, look demure.

Sitting next to her is the new emperor, Xie Ting.

Xie Ting didn't wear any dragon gowns, only a slightly thin black brocade. There was a girl sitting on his lap. The girl was hugging his neck. He looked very handsome, but his eyes were cold and cold, and his expression was also good. Cold, somewhat scary.

He suddenly turned his head and glanced at Jian Meng.

Jian Meng suddenly felt cold on his back, more than cold, his eyes were just... so cold and full of murderous intent.

Xie Ting said: "Are you looking at me?"

Jian Meng: "..."

Can't you... see it?

The girl in his arms also turned to look at Jian Meng, her charming eyes with a smile: "This is the fifth sister?

She looks so cute." As soon as the voice fell, a pair of slender hands caught her neck, she He raised his head in astonishment, and met those cold, violent eyes: "Your Majesty, Your Majesty?"

"Who allowed you to call her like that?" Xie Ting's hand tightened, "She is my sister."

When the girl was about to die, he pushed her to the ground and said, "Drag down the stick and blame it on the 50th floor. If she is not dead, let someone teach her the rules."

A guard came in immediately and dragged her down.

Xie Ting stood up and walked in front of Jian Meng, covering her like a black shadow.

Jian Meng breathed a little. She didn't know if she was too short or he was too tall. She actually had to lift her neck very hard to see his face clearly. His contour lines were not soft, but a kind of blade-like. Sharpness.

"Are you not afraid of me?"

"Why are you afraid?" Jian Meng pretended to be stupid, "Brother, I'm hungry, can I have dinner with you?"

Xie Ting stared at her like a knife.

Jian Meng kept her innocent smile.

Xie Ting suddenly squatted down, stretched out his hand and pulled her face: "Cry for me."

Jian Meng: "..."

Dead pervert!

The child's skin was the most squeamish, and her eyes became round when he pulled her so painfully, and the physiological tears rolled in her eye sockets, but she still managed to hold it back.

Xie Ting looked at her with her chin up, her cheeks flushed, and her eyes flushed. She looked like a stubborn "don't cry to death". He couldn't help but laughed, "What a disobedient child."

He turned her off. He picked it up, returned to the table and sat down, glanced at the woman at the table, and said: "Concubine Hui, who raised her?"

Concubine Hui whispered: "Your Majesty, the concubine of the fifth princess just left. In 1970, Emperor Xu forgot to arrange the fifth princess, so the fifth princess was only served by the servants."

"That's the stocking." Xie Ting pinched her nose, seeing her blushing, Fang loosened. Hand, said, "I haven't raised any children yet."

An ominous premonition rose in Jane Meng's heart.

Concubine Hui was slightly startled: "...This is not in compliance with the rules."

Xie Ting: "I am just raising a small thing, what's not in compliance with the rules."

Concubine Hui glanced at his displeased face and didn't dare to say any more.

Jian Meng: "..."

Will a tyrant raise children? She is afraid that she will not survive to grow up!