Chapter 162 The General Who Treasoned and Killed His Wife (19)

In the courtyard.

Of course, the emperor will not come alone. He transferred most of the imperial forest troops stationed in the imperial city, and even the guards of the imperial palace also came.

There were two women standing next to him, one on the left and the other on the right.

The one on the left is Fu Liangdi, needless to say, she is here to gloat. On the other side was the informant Lin Xueer. She seemed to be a little scared. She lowered her head and did not dare to look at Xiahouye, her lips were already bitten and pale.

"General Xiahou has fought on the battlefield for many years and has made countless military merits. I thought that the general was a loyal person who defended his family and the country. I didn't expect..." The emperor sneered, threw a roll of paper in his sleeve, and asked loudly and loudly. "What's your explanation?"

Xia Houye glanced at the letter paper beside her feet, stood still, with a cold expression, and her tone of indifference: "There is nothing to explain."

"You are so arrogant when you die?" The emperor coldly gave an order, "Xiahouye collaborating with the enemy and treason, intent on rebellion, kills on the spot, and rewards those who have taken his head!"

Xiahouye put his scabbard on his right hand, and his whole body was as fierce as an open seal. His sword, staring at them with cold eyes.

The guards in the house also surrounded them one after another, making a stand-by appearance.

"The emperor!" Lin Xueer seemed to be frightened, her face turned pale, and she clutched the emperor's sleeve. "You promised me that you won't kill my cousin."

"I don't want his life." The emperor She patted her face and smiled sarcastically, "I just want his head!"

Lin Xueer was startled, and wanted to beg for mercy. So she was pushed away impatiently by the emperor, only to hear his order: "Also Don't do it?" The

Yulin Army and the guards slowly stepped forward with swords and knives together.

Lin Xueer just didn't want him to be with other women, but never thought of killing him. The emperor obviously promised her that she would accompany him to exile to the bitter cold place on the border. Why... she regretted it. ?

Without thinking about it, she rushed to stand in front of Xia Houye, crying and said: "The emperor, you promised me, Jun has no jokes!" The

emperor seemed to hear something funny, smiled, and slowly When she walked to her, before she could see clearly, she had already pulled out a guard's knife and stabbed her at her.

Fu Rou let out a cry of fright.

"You..." Lin Xueer looked at him incredulously.

The emperor's tone was contemptuous: "You have no jokes? You are talking about Mingjun. What a pity..." He laughed, "I am not."

Just as Lin Xueer was slowly falling down, Xia Houye frowned slightly, but After all he reached out and hugged her. He watched her grow up a little bit, and there was still brother-sister friendship. No matter how cold-blooded, he couldn't remain indifferent to her death.

The blood from Lin Xueer's abdomen stained his robes. She looked at him in pain, her voice was a little broken and fragmented: "Biao, cousin, I'm sorry, I, I..." She gasped for a while," You just love you too much, don't blame me, okay?"

Xia Houye was silent for a moment and said: "Okay."

Lin Xueer seemed to want to laugh, but she turned into a twisted smile in pain, she reached out her hand to touch him His face, but dropped his hands weakly, and his eyes slowly closed.

The emperor looked at him coldly, but suddenly turned his gaze to the side of Jian Meng again. Seeing the beautiful and charming face, he squinted his eyes slightly and said, "Beauty, come here, this is a man who is going to die and have a short life. What's good, I can grant you the position of phoenix and let you be the best and unparalleled."

Fu Rou gritted her teeth in jealousy after hearing this.

Jian Meng ignored him because she heard the voice of the system again, saying that it was because of its negligence that she did not find out that she was prohibited in time, so in order to compensate her, it could give her a golden finger to help her complete the task.

Jian Meng: What golden finger?

System: Fortune of the Son of Heaven.

Jian Meng doubted: What's the use?

Isn't it a tasteless golden finger again?

System: Within three meters, anyone you scold will be struck by lightning.

Jian Meng: ...

very awesome.

She seems... there is a way.

At the same time, Xia Houye raised his head and looked at the emperor. The wind blew his robes, his eyes were sharp, and his aura suddenly became fierce.

The emperor was so stared at him that he wanted to retreat, consciously losing face, and roared in anger: "Kill him for me!" The

guards rushed forward and swung their knives.

The guards of the General's Palace also rushed over to fight.

Xia Houye drew the long sword, and the sword light of autumn water flashed coldly through his murderous eyes, he was about to step forward, with a brutal aura of killing all quarters.

Jian Meng took the sword in his hand, did not look at him, just stared at the emperor not far away, and said coldly: "Wait!" The

emperor made a pause gesture, and the guards stopped coming forward.

Xia Houye frowned, with a bad premonition in his heart. He lowered his eyes to look at her: "Wanwan?"

Jian Meng still didn't look at him, looked at the emperor, and suddenly smiled: "You are right, think about it, he also It's really nothing good, it's just... will you really make me a queen?" The

voice fell, and there was only the sound of the wind blowing leaves in the courtyard.

Fu Rou's eyes fired when she saw her.

Xia Houye froze, her eyes were dull and unclear.

The emperor seemed to be a little surprised and a little surprised. He curled the corners of his lips and stretched out his hand towards her: "It's true, come here."

Jian Meng turned her face and met Xia Houye's dark eyes, she said. For a moment, he turned his head back and smiled and said, "Okay."

Xia Houye couldn't bear it. She held her wrist with great strength. She couldn't get rid of it. She could only hear his forbearing and deep voice: "Wanwan, what are you doing?"

Jian Meng downplayed: "I just don't want to die with you. That's it."

Xia Houye was stunned, the emotions in his eyes were complicated and difficult to distinguish, and the tone was a little humble and soft: "Wan Wan, I said, I won't lose, and...you won't be such a person!"

"I am. !" His eyes trembled, seeming to be very injured. She almost couldn't speak anymore, so she looked away and raised her voice to cover up her guilty conscience, "Who is not afraid of death? I am not only afraid of death, but I I still admire vanity very much."

Listening to her words, the emperor showed a smile that he was determined to win. He didn't say anything any more, just watched it in time.

Xia Houye's voice was very low, and she was still a little doting: "Wan Wan, if you were such a person, you wouldn't say that to yourself."

"I..." Jian Meng glared at him, and had to take the small dagger. out, "you do not let go, then ......"

"are you going to kill me?" Jaap night she leaned down, "you are willing, then I have no reason why not."

Jane Meng dumbfounded, this person is really ......

she simply cross the dagger She said on her neck: "Now... can you let me go?"

Xia Houye's expression changed, her face was a little pale, her tone was angry, and she lowered her voice and said, "Wanwan, you must do this. Do you force me?"

Jian Meng looked at him and spit out two words: "Let go!" The

sharp dagger pressed against the delicate skin, and there were already some faint blood marks. Xia Houye's face was darkened when she saw it, and she could vaguely guess it. She wanted to do something, but he could only let go, he couldn't bear to see her hurt a little bit.

Jian Meng was afraid that he would pull him back again, so she quickly walked towards the emperor.

Xia Houye clenched the sword in his hand and stared at her back.

The emperor's smile deepened, and he stretched out his hands towards her.

Jian Meng stopped moving after walking a few steps. She was within three meters of the emperor, and she smiled with confidence.

The emperor looked at her extremely beautiful smile, only feeling itching, and said anxiously: "Beauty,

why ca n't you come?" "Because...I regretted it." In the stunned eyes of everyone, Jian Meng smiled lightly. "I remembered that I had a dream. The god in the dream didn't say that I had the life of a phoenix." The

emperor felt that she was smiling strangely and frowned: "What do you mean?"

Jian Meng tilted her head slightly. She smiled and said, "But... he said I have the emperor's fate, so..." She looked at the emperor, "I don't want to be a queen, why don't you give me the throne?"

Such rebellious remarks made everyone Changing her face, Xia Houye walked to her side to protect her in a few steps.

Fu Rou couldn't help but scolded: "Presumptuous! The emperor, what do you listen to her talking about?" The

emperor is indeed a faint emperor. He had been pulled out and chopped off when others said such things, but he was just a weak and beautiful woman. I found it ridiculous and funny. I didn't think she was any threat, so I jokingly said: "If the beauty wants it, I will give it to you. Don't talk about the throne, even my life will be given to you."

The guards dared not be angry . Dare to say: "..."

This faint gentleman!

"It's headed, ah!" Jane Meng faint smile at him, "You stupid incompetent, cruel heartless, do not deserve to be emperor, sooner or later, God will punish you!"

The emperor in the end good face, privately scolded can be so beautiful It's fun, in front of so many people, he has to be angry even if he is not angry, he sneered: "I am the emperor, I can do whatever I want, who dares to punish me?" He

just finished saying this sentence. Then, I only heard a rumbling thunder in the clear sky, an electric light pierced through the sky, and hit the emperor's body straight. The emperor was trembling with electricity, and soon died of breath and fell to the ground. On the ground.

This result was unexpected by everyone, and was shocked for a while, and Fu Rou, who was next to the emperor, fainted.

The sky is still blue and white clouds are clear, there is no thunder, no lightning, and no rain. All this shows that the lightning is not a coincidence, but is really the punishment of the gods to the king.

People in ancient times are superstitious. Jian Meng took advantage of their shock to be unconscious, lifted up something, and said loudly: "The gods are in my dreams. If I want to take over this world, if there is any dissatisfaction, I was punished by heaven, this jade seal was handed to me by a god!"

Xia Houye was also very shocked. The jade seal she held in her hand was clearly the emperor's one. How did she get it? Is it true that there is no god. ?

Even Xiahouye was a little shaken, and the others were fooled by her. The emperor was dead and there were no heirs to the prince. After hearing her words, they only hesitated for a moment and knelt down to express their surrender.

Even though she is a woman, she is not an ordinary woman, even the gods in the sky have recognized it, so they dare to oppose it?

What's more, her husband is still a general, if they really want to help her in rebellion, they might not be able to fight.

Therefore, when Qin Shifeng and Fang Qi brought the soldiers to support, they saw the guards kneeling all over the yard shouting "Long live the empress", and the emperor was lying on the ground as if dead, only their generals. Standing upright with his wife.

Qin Shifeng and Fang Qi looked at each other, seeing the surprise and admiration in each other's eyes.

Fang Qi: "The general is worthy of being a general, and he succeeded in rebelling with no effort?"

Qin Shifeng's expression was weird: "Wait! They seem to be calling... Empress?"

Fang Qi: "...?" The

emperor's corpse Being taken away by the guards, Qin Shifeng and Fang Qi followed into the palace to deal with follow-up matters.

Jian Meng was pulled back to the room by Xia Houye.

He didn't speak, but stared at her, his eyes were very oppressive.

Jian Meng had a guilty heart: "What do you want to know?"

Xia Houye took the Yuxi in her hand, looked at her, and asked her, "Where did it come from?"

Jian Meng blinked, "It was given by the gods."

She couldn't say anything . It was stolen by the system.

Xia Houye seemed to be smirked: " God ? Do you think it really exists?"

This time Jian Meng

looked at him very seriously: "It exists." Is n't she just being cheated by the gods, or she won't use herself Rebelled, but... that's good, she became the emperor for him, and they wouldn't have to die.

Xia Houye stared at her strangely, as if speechless for a while.

Jian Meng was about to continue to fudge him a few more words, but suddenly heard the reminder that the mission was completed, she was stunned, and then heard the system seriously ask: The host can choose to leave the world immediately or leave the world in three days.

Jian Meng: Three days later? Can't you stay in this world?

System explanation: This is the last world. According to the regulations, you can only stay for up to three days after completing the mission.

Jian Meng was stunned for a while, and said: If I leave, what will happen to this body?

System: I will arrange a normal cause of death for you.

Jian Meng was silent: I chose to leave in three days.

Xiahouye saw her lowered her head and did not speak, knowing she was deliberately concealing him and could not ask anything, so she just sighed slightly: "Wan Wan, if you don't want to say, I won't force you, no matter what secrets you have, I Don't care, as long as you stay by my side."

Jian Meng did not speak, but suddenly jumped into his arms and hugged his waist: "I don't want to leave you either."

Xia Houye lowered her head and kissed her forehead , A gentle voice: "I will always be with you."

Jian Meng suddenly raised her head and kissed his lips. She is rarely so enthusiastic. There was a gentle smile in his eyes, he held her waist and indulged her to do whatever she wanted.

"General, let's go to Yangzhou to see." She hooked his neck, stared at his eyes, and said, "I heard that the scenery there is beautiful."

Xia Houye smiled and stroked her hair: "If you are happy, please Good."

Only relying on the theory of the fairy entrusting the dream can not convince everyone, so there are always some ambitious people who are ready to move. Several generals under Xiahouye stayed in the palace to help suppress the chaos, and deal with it by the way. The funeral of the former emperor and the preparations for the new emperor's ascension.

Because they can handle the things in the palace by themselves, Xiahouye took Jianmeng to Yangzhou.

Yangzhou is not far away from the capital. Although horseback riding is faster, the scenery on the waterway is more beautiful. So Xiahouye hired a small boat. The boatman is a somewhat old man. He still has a five-six-year-old man. The year-old grandson, Xiaohai, looks very cute and smart.

The mountains and rivers are beautiful and the breeze is cool.

On the way, there were lots of lotus bushes. The pink lotus blossoms in the clear water were so beautiful that Jian Meng watched for a while.

Xiao Hai blinked and squatted beside her, and said gruffly, "Sister, you want to eat lotus seeds too, don't you?" The

child's expression is very easy to understand, obviously he wants to eat it himself.

Jian Meng laughed, but said: "Yes, I'll pick a few and eat together."

Xiao Hai laughed in a crisp voice with joy.

There were lotus roots not far from the boat, and Jian Meng squatted halfway, reaching out to pick one.

However, suddenly someone pulled her back, and she fell into the other's arms without standing firm, and heard his low voice: "Be careful to fall down."

Jian Meng said "Oh", and then she saw Xia Houye tapping on her toes, and there was no trace of stepping on the water. After a few turns, she picked up a bouquet of lotus and handed it to her.

"I'll do this kind of thing, you know?"

Jian Meng glanced at the lotus that was still dripping with water, then glanced at Xia Houye's expression, so she took it and smiled: "Thank you, I like it very much. "

Xiao Hai said in surprise: "Sister, don't you want lotus seeds?"

Jian Meng: "..."

Xia Houye glanced at her silently, then went to pick some lotus pods and came back. He also divided a few.

Xiao Hai flushed with excitement: "Thank you, big brother!" As

he said, he bounced into the cabin, shouting "Grandpa, grandpa, eat lotus seeds."

Only two of them were left on the bow.

The wind blew through the green leaves of lotus flowers, and also blew their hair.

Xia Houye smiled in her voice: "Like this?"

Jian Meng was a little embarrassed: "I haven't eaten it."

Xia Houye's slender fingertips have pinched a round lotus seed and brought it to her lips. He didn't speak, just looked at her.

Jian Meng glanced at him hesitantly, opened his mouth, and he put the lotus seed into her mouth, but his fingertips slipped over her tongue.

Jane Meng took a moment to look at him with a non-smiling expression.

"Is it delicious?" He approached her, seemingly curious.

Jian Meng nodded: "There is a sweet smell."

"Take another one." He peeled another one and brought it to her lips.

Jian Meng ate it obediently, and was about to raise her head to say "Thank you", but suddenly her lips were blocked, and the tip of his tongue came in and snatched her lotus seeds.

Xia Houye stepped back for a while, pressed her forehead, and laughed a thousand times a few times. The tip of her tongue licked the corner of her lower lip, but her eyes looked at her: "Well... it's really sweet."

Jian Meng squeezed. Lips, I was about to say something, but suddenly heard a child yelling "Oh," she turned her head and saw Xiao Hai standing in the hatch of the ship, her eyes were covered with her small hands, and she looked here through her fingers. Her eyes were dark, and she said, "I didn't see anything."

Jian Meng said, "..."

"Brother and sister are eating." Xiaohai shouted and went in again.

"It's cute, isn't it?" Xia Houye suddenly hugged her from behind, "Will we have a few children in the future? Do you like boys or girls?"

Jian Meng's expression became stiff, so she had to change the subject: "So hungry. , Let's go eat."

She took his hand and walked forward. Xia Houye looked at her somewhat dodging profile, thinking she was shy, and smiled lightly.

In the evening, we arrived in the prosperous Yangzhou.

Jian Meng slept for almost the whole afternoon, and she was dizzy, but it didn't seem to be as simple as seasickness. Xia Houye asked her to disembark at the door.

She rubbed her forehead and got up to get dressed.

The system suddenly said: Of course it's not seasickness, just to make you die normally, so I set your body into severe illness mode.

Jian Meng: Can't you change to another way of death?

The system is very easy-going: you can, come, tell me, how do you want to die?

Jian Meng: I...

something seems to be wrong, how does she want to die? She doesn't want to die at all, okay?

After changing her dress, Jian Meng got off the boat with Xia Houye.

The city of Yangzhou is very lively, and they just happened to be in time for the Qiqiao Festival, which is a festival for dating and confession of men and women in disguise.

It was probably because the two of them were too inviting. They had already rejected many girls and men's sachets and fans on the street, and they couldn't stroll around quietly.

Xia Houye went to buy a veil for her and saw that she only showed a pair of delicate and beautiful eyes, he smiled slightly and took her hand.

Because two people are holding hands, it looks like they are a pair. Although there are still a lot of people who come to see them, no one is boring anymore.

Jian Meng shook his arm and said with a smile: "I can't take the girl's sachet, are you disappointed?"

"Disappointed?" Xia Houye glanced at her, nodded and sighed, "Yes. One thing, I don't know when I can receive the sachet made by Wanwan himself?"

Jian Meng bought a sachet on the street and handed it to him: "I have it now."

Xia Houye: "... ...Wanwan, don't treat me so casually."

Jian Meng: "Then you

pay me back." Xia Houye put the sachet into his arms: "No."

"Don't you like it?" Jian Meng smiled. Look at him.

Xia Houye stopped and looked down at her: "I like what you gave me. It's just...what I did with my own hands is different."

Jian Meng glanced at him, and suddenly felt a little uncomfortable in her heart. She covered her lips and coughed. A few times.

Xia Houye held her shoulders and approached her with a gentle voice: "What's the matter?"

Jian Meng shook her head, still couldn't stop coughing, even tears came out of her eyes.

Xia Houye frowned: "Is it sick? I'll take you to see the doctor."

He took off his robe and put it on her shoulder: "Is it cold?"

Jian Meng gasped, "It's okay. Maybe it's just because of the cold, and tomorrow will be better."

Xiahouye was worried: "Should I go to see the doctor?"

"I..." Jian Meng was about to talk, but suddenly saw the blood in the palm of her hand. Xia Houye was about to look over. She hid her hand behind her back, her tone was a little flustered, "I don't want to see the doctor, my head is a little dizzy, I I want to go back to sleep."

"Wanwan!" Xia Houye stared at her, "Are you afraid of taking medicine?"

"The medicine is very bitter, I don't want to see the doctor, and I don't want to take medicine." Jian Meng hugged his arm. He blinked his eyes and implored, "Let's go back, I'm really

fine ." Xia Houye couldn't force her, and said: "If tomorrow is not good, even if you don't want to, I have to. Let you take medicine."

Jian Meng smiled at him: "Well, I know."

Back on the boat, only Xiao Hai was lying on the side of the boat playing in the water.

"Big brother, why are you coming back so soon?" Xiaohai's eyes were bright, "Grandpa went to buy food, but he hasn't returned yet."

Xia Houye sent Jian Meng back to bed to sleep first, and then came out to buy the food. She gave it to Xiaohai, touched his head, and said in a low voice, "Don't be loud, sister is asleep."

Xiaohai nodded excitedly, and lowered his voice: "Yeah!"

Xia Houye smiled: "It's so good. "

Xiao Hai took him to sit on the ground beside the boat, and tilted his head curiously: "My sister is so sleepy. She slept all afternoon. She is going to sleep again so early?"

Xia Houye's eyes were dim, and a little worried. At the child's innocent look, he smiled again: "My sister is just sick, and she won't be like this when she gets better."

Xiaohai nodded as if she didn't understand, "It's not good to be sick. I also had a sister before, suddenly She fell ill and then never saw her again. Grandpa said that she had become a star in the

sky.

Xia Houye frowned and fell silent.

Xiao Hai felt the change in his mood and was a little confused: "Big brother, did I say something wrong?"

Xia Houye looked at his nervousness and touched his head: "No, don't care."

Xiao Hai "Oh". With a sound, I went to look at the night sky again.

Xia Houye sat outside for a while, got up and went back to the room. He thought she was asleep, took off her clothes lightly, opened the quilt and lay in.

She suddenly turned around and looked at him quietly.

"Wake you up?" he asked in a low voice.

Jian Meng shook her head and coughed slightly.

Xia Houye got up and poured her a cup of tea, and patted her on the back gently: "Is my head still dizzy?"

Jian Meng smiled at him after hearing the worry in his tone: "No more dizziness, I It's much better after sleeping for a while."

Xia Houye put the tea cup back, lay down beside her, and clicked on the tip of her nose with a low voice: "You are really unreasonable."

Jian Meng: "That's it. Are you going to find a girl who reassures you?"

Listening to her seemingly unreasonable remarks, Xia Houye looked at her dubiously: "I only want you."

Jian Meng asked again: "If... I mean if, I'm not here. Is it?"

Xia Houye looked unhappy, looked at her, and said with a slight tone: "Don't say this."

Seeing his seriousness, Jian Meng had to coax him: "I won't say it, don't you Angry at me."

Angry at her?

He just didn't want to listen to this kind of words. How could she be absent, and how could she be absent? He couldn't even think about what would happen to him if this happened.

"Wan Wan, don't use these words to test me." He hugged her sideways, and in the quiet room only his soft voice flowed through, "I love you more than you think, except you, who am I? I won't want it either."

Jian Meng sighed in her heart. It was not a temptation. She hoped that he could find another girl, so that she wouldn't be too sad for her leaving.

Seeing his gentle and handsome face, she suddenly felt a strong sense of reluctance. She had known that they were the same person, but... this was her last world. Where would he go? Is it possible to meet?

Maybe... this is the last time they get together.

"I love you too." She looked at him and suddenly said.

Xia Houye was taken aback, reacting to what she said, his somewhat cold outline also softened, and his eyes also had a smile, like a gentle starlight, he smiled, and said for a long time: "I never I have never been so happy as at this moment."

"Then remember this moment." She held his face and kissed him, her movements a little hurriedly.

Xia Houye turned her head against the host and pressed her under her body. The kiss made them breathe a little, and she couldn't help turning her head and coughing a few times.

Xia Houye calmed down like a basin of cold water. He patted her back hurriedly, his voice apologetic: "I'm sorry, Wanwan, I, I forgot that you are still sick."

He was about to withdraw, but was pulled by her again. Stopped, she pulled his collar, close to his face, her breath was blue, seductive like a demon: "I'm fine."

Xia Houye turned a blind eye to her, her voice forbearing: "You go to sleep."

Jian Meng But he kissed it again, soft lips pressed against his neck, and his little hand opened his shirt like a fire.

Xia Houye took a deep breath, turned around and hugged her, and rolled into the bed with her.

The next day, Jianmeng got up very late, and Xiahouye came in with breakfast. Seeing her face was not good, he touched her forehead. He didn't have a fever, and he was slightly relieved.

"Let's eat something first." Xia Houye fed her rice porridge, "After eating, I will take you to the hospital."

Jian Meng seemed unhappy, and lowered her head: "I'm really fine."

"You look so white, how will be fine, "Jaap night said," obedient, ah "??

Jane Meng look at him, compromise sighed:." In fact, I'm just tired, "

Jaap night:" how could tired "?

ask them Later, when he met her clear eyes, he reacted and coughed

slightly, "I am not good." Seeing his uncomfortable appearance, Jian Meng felt amused, and approached him: "You can't be blamed, no Did I seduce you?"

"..." Xia Houye lightly patted her head, "What seduce, don't talk nonsense."

Jian Meng drank the porridge silently: "...oh."

It's so nonchalant, so serious. do what?

After breakfast, Xia Houye took out the dishes and chopsticks.

Jian Meng remembered to put on clothes, but she was dizzy right after she got off the ground and fell back to the bed with another heart-piercing cough.

Xiaohai also wanted to go to the street to play along, so he wanted to come in and talk to her, and then saw that she was coughing very badly, and suddenly he vomited a mouthful of blood, the strong color stained the snow-white sheets.

Xiao Hai was frightened and stunned, and immediately turned around and ran out.

"

Oh , my sister vomited blood!!!" He ran so fast that Jian Meng couldn't even scream at him. She looked at the blood on the bed with some despair. Is it too late to hide the sheets now?

Originally I wanted to spend these three days happily, but now it seems... it doesn't work anymore.

"Wan Wan!"

Hearing Xia Houye's voice, she had just turned her head to look, he had already walked over quickly, the expression she had never seen before, as if she had seen something terrible.

Seeing his appearance, Jian Meng was also a little panicked, and some awkwardly comforted him: "It's okay, just vomit a little blood, don't worry."

Xia Houye fixedly looked at the pool of blood on the bed, bright, It was dazzling and crimson, so he only felt a little black in front of him. He looked at her stiffly, her face was also very pale, but her lips were stained red with blood.

"You always tell me it's okay! It's okay!" He seemed to suppress his emotions, and his voice was a little calm, "In your opinion, what is a problem? How can you not put your body on your heart like this , If you have something to do, I..."

He took a deep breath and looked at her directly and deeply: "Wanwan, don't let me be so scared, remember to tell me where I feel uncomfortable, okay?"

He looked too serious , Jian Meng can only nod honestly.

Xia Houye had asked the boatman to help and ask the doctor to go, and she helped her change the sheets and bedding. Jian Meng wanted to help, but he was sitting on a chair by him.

After Xia Houye tidied up, let her lie down on the bed, and then covered her with a quilt.

He didn't talk to her anymore, just sitting on the other side of the chair.

When Xiao Hai came in, he was still frightened by his expression, and secretly told Jian Meng: "Sister, big brother seems to be angry."

Jian Meng glanced at Xia Houye's profile, and she felt chilly, and she ordered too.

Lower head: "I'm still very angry." Xiao Hai thought for a while, and took out a candy from his arms: "Sister, you coax him, big brother looks terribly angry."

Xiao Hai gave her candy. Then he ran out gently.

Jane Meng shook the candy in her hand and called him "General".

After a while, Xia Houye turned to look at her without speaking.

Jian Meng touched her throat and hesitated to say: "I'm a bit thirsty, will the general pour me a glass of water?"

Xia Houye got up, silently handed her a cup of tea, and saw that he was going away again. She grabbed his sleeve.

Xia Houye moved for a while, looked down at her, and couldn't see any emotions in her eyes.

Jian Meng smiled flatteringly, and raised the candy in her hand, her clear eyes filled with tension and expectation: "General, don't be angry, I'll ask you to eat candy."

Her small face was pale and her posture was pale. Also a little cautious, weak and cute, like a soft and cute little rabbit.

Where could Xiahouye be angry with her, but she was still stern, not wanting to let her go too easily, she had to keep her memory long.

He asked indifferently: "Know what's wrong?"

Seeing that he was willing to take care of her, she nodded hurriedly and said, "I shouldn't hide from you."

Xia Houye stared at her: "Will it be like this in the future?"

Where is the future ? what.

Jian Meng pursed her lower lip: "No."

Seeing that she is so well-behaved, Xia Houye took the candy in her hand and sat down by the bed, her tone softened: "I know you don't want to tell me Makes me worried, but Wanwan, don't you know that it is because of your concealment that makes me worry more?"

Jian Meng leaned on his shoulder: "I know it's wrong, it's just... my illness..."

She didn't know how to tell him.

Xiahou Ye's black eyes stared at her closely: "Wanwan, do you know why you vomit blood? Do you know what disease you have?"

"I..."

Before Jian Meng finished speaking, she saw the boatman leading a doctor in.

The doctor took her pulse, but in the end he didn't see what illness she had. He just shook his head with a look of regret and "failing rosy", and finally came to a conclusion that she should be prepared for the funeral.

Xia Houye almost put the knife on his neck, and said in a gloomy tone: "You don't even know what her illness is, so you dare to curse her to death?"

Where has the doctor seen such a scene of beating or killing, shaking with fright: "Although, although I don't know what kind of illness this girl is, she has a pulse shape from someone who is dying. The old man has practiced medicine for decades. This kind of thing can't be wrong, son, you..."

Xia Houye's face It was scary. He dared not say any more. He carried the medical box and walked out. He even forgot to ask for the consultation fee.

Xiao Hai was dumbfounded, with two packs of tears in her eyes: "Sister, are you going to die too?" As

soon as the voice fell, Xia Houye said with a dark face and coldly: "No nonsense!"

Xiao Hai was dazed, "Wow. "The ground cried out, and the boatman hurriedly took his grandson out, and the crying gradually faded away.

The room became very quiet.

Xia Houye sat down by the bed, hugged her shoulders, kissed her profile, and pretended to say calmly: "Don't be afraid, Wanwan, that person is a quack. Don't believe him. You were fine before. My son, how could it be..."

He didn't even say the word because he felt that the apex of his heart felt painful when he said it.

Jian Meng was stunned and looked at his expression: "I'm not afraid." On the

contrary, he is the one who is scared, right?

"Actually, what I wanted to say before was..." She raised her face and looked at him, "My illness may not be cured, I will die, if I die, you can be sad, you can be sad, but there Forget me afterwards, can you?"

Her words seemed to cut through his surface calmness and calmness with a sharp knife.

"Wan Wan..." He looked at her and said word by word, "I said, you will be fine, we will return to Beijing, the doctors here are not good at medical skills, there are many imperial doctors in the palace, and they can always cure them. Good for you."

His tone was firm, and he seemed to want her to believe, but also to make him believe that she would be fine.

She even felt that if she denied it, he would really collapse.

So, she leaned over and hugged him, smiled softly and said "OK".

On the second day after arriving in Yangzhou, the boatman opened the way for the boat again. The beautiful scenery and the same lotus were still there, but no one went to the bow to admire it.

Perhaps it was getting closer and closer to the time she was going to leave, her condition became more serious, coughing constantly, vomiting blood frequently, rarely when she was awake, lying in bed as if lacking energy.

Xia Houye was silent for longer and longer, and the expression in her eyes became deeper and deeper.

Because the system tells her that when the sun rises tomorrow, she will be able to leave the world, so even though her body is uncomfortable, she still stays up without sleeping.

Xiahou Yeyi looked after her in a haggard look, but still so handsome. He helped her up and asked: "Can't you sleep?"

Jian Meng looked out the window: "Are there stars tonight?"

Xia Houye's chest was sour. It hurts: "

Yes ." Jian Meng said that he wanted to see the stars. After he went out, he took out a chair, let her sit, and took a blanket to cover her lap.

There are no stars in the sky, not even the moon, it is dark, but a candle is hung on the ship.

"..." Jian Meng looked at Xia Houye, as if asking "what about the stars".

Xia Houye rubbed her head and smiled: "Wait."

Jian Meng sat in a chair and waited, because it was late at night, so the boatman and Xiaohai were asleep, and the boat stopped at a reed bank.

She saw Xia Houye flying to the shore, the reed drowned his figure, only the wind was blowing the reed ups and downs.

Jian Meng didn't know what he was doing. After a while, she still didn't see anyone else, so she couldn't help but yelled: "General, where are you?"

She didn't hear the response, but suddenly froze.

She saw a dreamlike green light shining in the reeds, the light was flying, jumping, and spinning, one piece, one piece full of that kind of light.

Xia Houye flew out from the reeds, as if flying towards her with a fluorescent light, like a god who quietly descended to the earth in the night, beautiful and dusty.

He stopped in front of her, his robe fluttered in the wind, and he gave her what he was holding.

Jian Mengqin took his breath, it was a firefly, so small, so faint and beautiful.

"Did you see the stars?" he asked her with a smile.

Jian Meng nodded, shook her head again, and looked at his eyes as if

she was shining: "It's more beautiful than the stars." He looked at her happy, and smiled, but he didn't know what to think of, and his smile gradually disappeared. .

Jane Meng jumped off the chair.

"Want to go back?" he asked.

Jian Meng hugged the blanket, shook her head, and said, "Sit down, I want you to hold me and watch it together."

Xia Houye smiled and said she was "really clingy" as if disgustingly, but still sat down and told her Sitting in his arms, she covered her tightly with a blanket.

The two did not speak, but silently watched the dancing fireflies.

Jian Meng suddenly coughed again, and the blood he vomited was spilled on his clothes.

Xia Houye hugged her tightly, because he had seen such scenes many times, even though the storm in his heart, in order not to frighten her, his face still remained calm.

Just like now, he can still ask her warmly: "Do you want to go back?"

Jian Meng only felt that the strength in her body had also flowed away with the blood. She leaned weakly in his arms, and her voice was weak: " I don't want to go back. I want to sleep here for a while. Let's wait and see the sunrise together. The sunrise by the river must be beautiful too, isn't it?"

Xia Houye's throat became blocked and her voice became astringent: "Okay, I'll accompany you." You wait together."

Jian Meng smiled happily, and said: "If I am not awake, don't be sad. I won't die. If you want to come to me, you can definitely find me."

Xia Houye's eyes were gentle. : "Yeah."

Jian Meng closed her eyes comfortably and fell asleep after a while.

Xia Houye was silent, looking down at her bloodless face, a few fireflies flying beside him, reflecting his equally pale face.

"Wan Wan, you remember to wake up." His voice was very soft, as if he was afraid of disturbing her, but her breathing was getting weaker and weaker to the point where he panicked.

He just looked at her like this, didn't sleep all night, his eyes were sunken, his expression was haggard, and his eyes were bloodshot.

When the first morning light came on the next day, he held her cold body and gently called her: "Wanwan, don't you want to watch the sunrise? Open your eyes, don't lean in my arms. Ken wakes up, do you hear it?"

His eyes were so red that there seemed to be a flash of water, and he looked down at her: "Wan Wan, we made an appointment. Let's watch the sunrise together. Why don't you count your words? "

She lay silently in his arms, her long eyelashes not trembling at all.

"Wanwan, if you don't wake up again, I will kiss you."

He closed his eyes, and also covered the almost broken emotions in his eyes, slowly lowered his head, and touched her lips, as cold as his. The heart, but so soft, made him cry.

"Wan Wan..." The emotion in his voice was strong and depressed, and it made people sad to hear.

Xiaohai got up very early, saw his big brother's back, and walked over, only to see that he was still holding his sister in his arms. He was a little puzzled: "Big brother, didn't you go back to sleep?"

Xia Houye looked in a daze and muttered : "I want to watch the sunrise with her."

"Look at the sunrise?" Xiaohai noticed the place where the sky and water meet, a round of red sun, which is so beautiful, "It's so beautiful, but why don't you ask my sister to watch it?"

Xia Houye looked down at the person in her arms, her expression The tenderness is heartbreaking: "She is asleep."

Xiaohai "Oh" said: "Then I won't bother my sister."

But when the sun is up and the boatman has cooked breakfast, she still hasn't woken up. .

Xiao Hai was a little strange, but the boatman didn't allow him to ask more.

After dinner, the boatman started rowing again, and the boat arrived in the capital near noon.

Xiaohai saw someone coming to pick up his elder brother and them. The eldest brother walked so slowly and helped her sister into the sedan chair. His back looked very sad.

Until the group of people drifted away, Xiao Haifang asked in confusion: "Why doesn't my sister always wake up?" The

boatman sighed, "Don't ask more."

Xiao Hai made a grimace, but couldn't help but turn toward him. Looking at the shore, he could no longer see those people, but he didn't know why he always missed that sister and elder brother in his heart.

I wonder if my sister is awake?