Chapter 165 God Doesn't Love the World, He Loves Me

Luo Shen was not so stupid that he really left with Jian Meng. He sat down on the hospital bed, staring straight at Zhou Tingqing's body, looking and trying to reach out and touch his shoulder.

Zhou Tingqing glanced over.

Luo Shen was so frightened that he hurriedly retracted his hand.

Afraid of his misunderstanding, Luo Shen hurriedly explained with a grin: "Brother Tingqing, you are still not a human being. When a stone is

thrown down from such a high place, you have only suffered a little skin injury." Zhou Tingqing ignored him and was wearing it. The shirt, with slender fingers buttoning the buttons one by one, has an elegant and high-cold temperament in his demeanor.

He stood up, put his school uniform jacket between his elbows, and said faintly: "No."

Luo Shen realized that Zhou Tingqing was answering his words, and the corners of his mouth twitched slightly. It was really...what a cold joke.

Seeing him walking outside, Luo Shen wanted to take the opportunity to skip class with him. The fans forced him to collapse, so he asked: "Where to go?"

Zhou Tingqing: "Classroom."

Luo Shen was shocked: "Isn't it? You really love learning." ? "

Zhou Tingqing:" I do not need to learn. "

Luo deep understanding to direct him not love learning, so ...... just to go to the classroom because of who? He didn't expect Zhou Tingqing to really care about Jane Meng. They didn't look like they were of the same level, right?

His impression of Jian Meng is still... an 18-line artist who is useless except for his face.

Luo Shen rolled his eyes and rushed over to catch Zhou Tingqing's shoulders. In the faint disgusting gaze of the other party, he quickly said: "It's useless for you to go back to the classroom. Didn't you see that she was angry with you? ? "

Zhou Tingqing steps meal, look at him.

Luo Shen spared no effort to fool him into skipping class: "She won't want to see you now,

why do n't you find a way to coax her?" Zhou Tingqing seemed thoughtful: "How to coax?"

The idol drama is not performed in

vain . Luo Shen opened his mouth and said, "Flowers, candies, chocolates, how come you are romantic, the more the better, the girls will like this one." Zhou Tingqing muttered, and suddenly stretched his legs. Just left.

Luo Shen: "Where are you going?"

Zhou Tingqing: "Buy romance." After

school, Shen Rong left alone, and Jian Meng and Cheng Libei walked back together.

Yingdi Cheng was reticent, and Jian Meng had something on his mind. He went all the way to the villa in silence, opened the door, and a bouquet of delicate and beautiful roses was delivered to her.

Cheng Libei and Jian Meng were both stunned.

Looking up, Zhou Tingqing's exquisite and handsome face, his deep eyes looked down at her.

"Do you like it?" The

afternoon's confession was making her upset. She felt that this person was a bit strange, so she just met and said what she liked and loved. It was too frivolous, he didn't look like those playboys either. what.