Chapter 161 The General Who Treasoned and Killed His Wife (18)

In the hall, Jian Meng looked at the opposite man with an understated and nonchalant face, and couldn't help but ask: "Aren't you going to run?"

Xia Houye's slender fingertips held a sunspot, just glanced at her, like It's saying "what can I do to escape".

Jian Meng wondered if he was fully prepared. She was not afraid that the emperor would bring troops to arrest him. She approached him and lowered her voice: "Are your subordinates already ambush?"

Xia Houye thoughtfully Looking at her, he lightly rubbed a white child in his hand, and there was a slight "huh" in his throat.

Jane Meng was inexplicably nervous, thinking he was going to tell her some secret plan, and stared at him without blinking.

After a while, only a crisp sound was heard, and the white chess fell, and Xia Houye's voice was low: "It is time to play like this."

"..." Jian Meng took a deep breath and grabbed his hand, "What do you have with yourself? Good?"

Xia Houye glanced at her soft and delicate hands, with a slight smile in her eyes, and asked in a gentle voice: "Wanwan wants me to teach you?"

Teach you a big ghost!

He is about to be convicted of conspiracy, maybe when he will become a prisoner, he still has the intention to teach her to play chess here?

Jian Meng stared, she didn't know what to say.

Xia Houye knew what she was thinking by looking at her expression, and the corners of her lips raised slightly. He suddenly reached out and hooked her neck, bowed his head and kissed her lips, kissing her softly as if he was soothing, with the tip of his tongue. Wrapped, panting slightly, moist and ambiguous.

Jian Meng was stunned, stretched out her hand against his firm chest, and bit her lower lip: "What are you doing, I'm telling you serious things."

"What I do is also serious things." Xia Houye's eyes burned. , Revealing some meaningful amorous feelings, his voice was slow and deep, "Close your eyes, don't look at me."

Jian Meng wanted to roll his eyes, what's serious, and... "How about I just watched?"

Xia Houye glanced at her unexplainably, then suddenly stood up and walked towards her.

Jian Meng was confused, and wanted to jump off the soft couch, but he was holding it down again. There was a chessboard behind her, and she was a little faintly painful.

Xia Houye waved his sleeves across the chessboard, and the chess pieces were scattered on the floor like broken beads and jade. He half-kneeled and leaned down, seeing her eyes look like a dangerous wolf, hot and dark, and his lips were already pressed.

The staggered breath of the two of them was scorching hot, and Jian Meng blushed a little because she couldn't breathe.

She looked at his eyes stupidly. His eyes were deep, heavy, and hot, as if they could suck her in.

Suddenly, it went black, his hand was blocking her eyes, his lips pressed against her earlobes, the taste was a bit unbearable tingling: "Wan Wan, when you look at me, I feel You want me."

Jian Meng couldn't see his expression, she only felt that his voice was particularly hoarse and sultry, she was anxious: "I don't have one!"

She heard his laughter, his kiss was a bit tinged. An ambiguity fell between her neck: "Well, you didn't, I did."

Jian Meng was stunned, he removed his hand, and when the light poured in, she saw his handsome face with deep eyes and straight nose. The lip shape is beautiful, revealing a look that loves her very, very, very much, which makes people want to run away.

Jane Meng lowered her head and coughed.

"Wanwan, I know what you are worried about." He pulled her into his arms, his chin against her hair.

Jian Meng didn't speak, his chest was warm and his breath was clear.

Xia Houye said again: "Don't worry, it's just a foolish and useless faint lord. I can't guarantee other things, but on the battlefield-I won't lose."

His tone was calm, as if he was just stating a fact, just When he said this, the whole person seemed to be shining.

To be honest, how much does he like to fight?

The corners of Jian Meng's mouth twitched: "...that's good."

"What a fart!"

A mechanical voice suddenly rang in his mind.

The system has not been online for a long time. After a while, Jian Meng reacted with some surprises: Didn't you go to other departments to work part-time?

System: This is not the point, do you know that you are going to die?

Jian Meng is not happy: You are dying, don't curse me as soon as you come.

System: If this situation continues to develop, Xiahouye will succeed in the rebellion, and if your mission fails, you will be obliterated.

Jian Meng was shocked: Will mission failure be obliterated? You never told me! ! !

System: Originally not, I also just found out that your mission has been banned, and if it fails, it will be obliterated.

Jane Meng was stunned: Who made it?

System: I don't know, but only God has this ability.

Jian Meng: ...how many gods do you have?

The system was silent for a while, seeming to be counting the number: one hundred and one, but... there is only one main god.

Jian Meng wanted to drag the system out and cut it off: Am I offending those gods?

The system is silent: Don't worry, I will think of a way.

Then, the system went offline again, and Jian Meng refused to come out no matter how she called it.

"Wan Wan?"

Suddenly someone rubbed her head, she raised her head and saw Xia Houye staring at her.

"Absent-minded, what are you thinking, eh?" he asked.

"You still don't treason," she couldn't say such words, it was tantamount to letting him be slaughtered by the emperor directly. You can't let others die for the sake of immortality, right?

But... she didn't want to die either.

Jane Meng sighed.

Xiahouye saw her face full of sadness, thinking she was still worried, and was trying to comfort her a few words, but suddenly saw his subordinates come to inform the emperor that he was coming, his eyes suddenly became cold.

"Wanwan, you are waiting for me in the backyard." As

he said, he walked out quickly, but suddenly noticed something. Sure enough, he turned his head and met the girl's clear and bright eyes.

He was helpless: "Wan Wan..."

Jian Meng patted the small dagger hanging around her waist: "I can help you."

Xia Houye: "..." With a

light sigh, Xia Houye took her hand. As he walked out, he told her uneasy: "Don't run around, just stay behind me, you know?"

Jian Meng agreed very well: "Yeah."

Xia Houye also seemed relieved .

However, the facts are quite different, she is a little liar with inconsistent words and deeds!