Chapter 154 The General Who Treasoned and Killed His Wife (11)

Jian Meng felt that Xia Houye's mother might not have seen him treat her too well, so she couldn't help mentioning the concubine, and it was the cousin Lin Xueer of the house.

Lin Guihua mentioned this during lunch, saying that there are not many small concubines in a big family. Naturally, their generals can't be worse than others, and they praised the character and appearance of the lady. .

She didn't ask what Xia Houye meant, but just asked what Jian Meng felt, as if her son would definitely have nothing to say as long as the daughter-in-law agreed.

Jian Meng glanced at Lin Xueer, she just lowered her head shyly, with a white kerchief in her hand.

"I..." With some intimidating gaze at Shanglin Guihua, Jian Meng turned around and looked at Xia Houye with a smile, "If the general has no objection, then I certainly agree. Cousin Xue'er looks good. Whether you have a good temperament, you would like to come to the general, don't you like it?"

Xia Houye glanced at her and saw the teasing in her smile, clearly knowing that he would definitely not agree, so he deliberately used these words to irritate him. Similar.

But Lin Guihua was stunned, and she didn't expect that not only did she agree, she would also help Lin Xueer speak.

Lin Guihua asked, "Ye'er, what do you think?"

Lin Xueer also raised her eyes to look at him, her eyes a little nervous with anticipation.

Xia Houye calmly said, "I don't think so much." The

dinner table was quiet.

Lin Guihua: "What do you mean by my son? Isn't it okay to dislike Xueer?" She glanced at Jian Meng in disgust, and said in a weird manner, "Of course, Xueer is not like those charming and charming women. "

Xia Houye frowned, her tone a little helpless: "Mother, don't mess with mandarin duck scores here, the cousin also wants to marry."

Lin Guihua saw that he didn't mean to be a concubine, so she wanted to say something. .

Xia Houye put down his chopsticks: "Mother, I'm done, you guys use it slowly." After

that, he took Jian Meng out together.

Lin Guihua was so angry that he threw his chopsticks: "Look, I said that woman would make him faint, right? He doesn't even listen to his old mother's words now. He married his wife and I failed to be the master. Concubine can't be the master?"

Lin Xueer's face turned pale, she sat there in despair, and suddenly stood up and walked outside.

"What did you say in the room just now?" Xia Houye pinched her chin, bent over and stared at her with deep eyes, "Huh?"

Jian Meng's eyes were bright, and her smile was shallow: "I agree to the general acceptance. Concubine, isn't the general upset?"

Knowing that this is a joke, he still felt a vague pain in his heart. He looked at her with black eyes, and his voice was low: "You want to push me to another woman. Am I happy?"

Seeing that he seemed to take it seriously, Jian Meng was about to speak, and suddenly heard a soft female voice: "Cousin..."

Jian Meng saw Lin Xueer standing by the pillar in white dress. As the wind fluttered slightly, his expression was pitiful, he bit his lips lightly, and his eyes were soft and protective.

Xia Houye's tone was surprised: "Xue'er, what are you doing here?"

Lin Xue'er's soft voice: "I'm just here to ask my cousin."

Xia Houye: "You said."

Lin Xue'er did not speak immediately, but After staring at Xiahouye silently for a moment, the blind man could also feel the tenderness in her eyes, as if he was about to impress the other person with his eyes, and then slowly opened his mouth: "Cousin, I really don't Would you like to marry me?"

Her eyes were filled with water, and when she heard the man say "yes" without hesitation, teardrops rolled out one by one.

Even if her appearance is only medium, such a quiet and tearful gesture has the charm of a beauty, as if even the toughest man's heart will soften.

Jian Meng couldn't help but glanced at Xia Houye, but Xia Houye's concentration was good, his expression did not change, and he didn't know if it was really cruel or was used to seeing his cousin's behavior.

He just spoke calmly: "Xue'er, I have already picked a few suitable families for you. I will give the list to my mother. If you like, you can tell me."

Lin Xue'er choked out: "But, I...I like you cousin."

Xia Houye's deep eyes had a cold luster, her thin lips were slightly pursed, and she said with some kindness: "Then...you only have this heart to die."

Xia Houye didn't bring it. Looking at her emotionally, it seemed that there was nothing to say, and she turned around and left with Jian Meng.

Lin Xueer's heart hurts terribly. She grabbed the clothes on her chest, stood unsteadily leaning on the pillar, and stared at his back, "Cousin! Are you really so cruel?"

Lin Xueer would There was blood from the lips, and the eyes were cruel, and the tone was cold: "If I can't get it, I'd rather ruin it!"

Walking back to the room, Jian Meng poured a cup of tea, took a sip, and sighed again. "General, we got married less than a month ago, and you have so many peach blossoms, what should we do in the future?"

Xia Houye dragged a chair, sat in front of her, and asked, "Wanwan is jealous?"

Jian Meng said again. After taking a sip of tea, he approached him slightly, as if curiously: "What if I say yes?"

Xia Houye groaned for a moment, watched her eyes dim, and suddenly raised her arm around her neck and put her lips together. It was printed on her lips, pressed down gently, and stretched out the tip of her tongue to open her lips, and the kiss was deep and lingering.

I don't know if anyone who is a general has the ability to control people's hearts. When he kisses her, she seems to have forgotten everything else. Only when he kisses her, the sweet feeling of heart palpitations and the tip of the nose are all His breath.

There is a strong taste under the gentleness.

At the end of the kiss, her breath was slightly anxious, and her eyes were bright and shiny, as if they were covered with dew from the sun.

Xia Houye touched her eyebrows, and the tips of her nose touched her, which made her feel a little itchy in her heart. He only heard his slightly muffled voice saying, "Can you feel it?"

Jian Meng was shocked. "What?"

Xiahouye's warm fingers stroked her face: "When I kissed you, it was you in my eyes and you in my heart." He leaned over and hugged her into his arms, "You are so Wonderful, if I have seen you, it is impossible for other women to enter my heart."

"So..." Xia Houye looked down at her, "Are you still jealous?"

"No... eat it." Jian Meng lowered Head, avoiding those soulful eyes that were so seductive and sinking, he looked a little unbearable.

Shouldn't the general be a rough guy like the people I met in the barracks that day?

Why is he so flirting?

The two hugged quietly for a while, his firm and tight chest, steady and powerful heartbeat, and the masculine breath with throbbing hormones all made this embrace especially nostalgic.

After a while, Xia Houye suddenly asked her: "Wanwan, you will agree to marry on behalf of you because you are very close to your sister?"

Why did you mention this all of a sudden?

Isn't he trying to turn over old accounts?

Jian Meng hesitated for a while, and did not lie: "Forget it, but we are far away now."

Xia Houye was silent for a moment: "Yesterday she..." At

this point, he suddenly stopped again, as if hesitated.

Jian Meng raised her head and stared at him without blinking: "General, what do you want to say? What happened to her, came to you again?"

"Nothing." Xia Houye's gaze paused, and after a moment, he smiled. Rubbed her face, "Don't look at me like that."

Jian Meng: "...Why?"

Xia Houye whispered and approached her: "You are testing my concentration."

Jian Meng: "..."

Haha, then your concentration is really... scum.