Chapter 5 The Second Generation of Darkness and Rich in the Mountain (5)

At dinner, Jian Meng found that Lin Yao was showing her favor, and she refused to pick up the dish. He smiled and talked to her with a constant expression on his face. Even Liu Chunhua lost the dissatisfaction he had in the morning.  Joined the conversation eagerly, and one of the three sentences that seemed to be wiping honey was to praise her for being so good and so good.

Jian Meng twitched her mouth slightly, and responded with "oh", "um" and "ah" with no interest.

Su Xiao, who kept rolling his eyes, looked normal.

After returning to the room, Jian Meng said to the system: Their attitude changed to make me a little flustered.

System: It's nothing more than thinking about the money of the Jian family.

Jian Meng took a picture of her forehead: Yes, I am now a small official of a wealthy family.

System: Haha, your majesty, your beloved concubine is here for nothing.

As soon as its voice fell, the knock on the door rang. It was Lin Yao's voice: "Mengmeng, are you asleep?"

Jane Meng: "..."

Jian Meng ignored him.

After a pause, Lin Yao said again: "Mengmeng, I just want to talk to you."

Jian Meng still ignored him.

Lin Yao is also very good at sloppy design. In front of the original owner, he is proud, gentle and considerate, but unfortunately now he has become a pit for himself. He can only wait for the door to open, and he can only maintain the savage design and leave.  It's not that you stretched out Erkang's hand and wailed and yelled: "No! You can't do this to me! You open the door, and I want to talk to you!!!"

Hearing the fading footsteps, Jian Meng opened her hands and lay down on the bed: Ah, finally gone.

System: Ah, the money is finally deducted.

Jane Meng came to "sit up in shock while dying":...what?  What are you talking about!  !  !

System indifferent face: you usually ooc, I just pass by with one eye open and one eye closed.  But as an eldest lady with a big heart, facing the beautiful man who sent her home, what you should think is: should I have a shot with him now, should I have another shot, or should I have another shot?

Jian Meng: ...

The system is heartbroken: what have you done?  Ah?  You just shut out people and threw them!

Jian Meng took a deep breath: So why did you deduct money just because I didn't fight him?

System: Why do you have no idea why I am?

Jian Meng: ...you are paralyzed!

System: Give you a chance to redeem your merits. If you do, there will be no deductions and rewards.

Jane Meng: ...if you have a fart, let it go!

System: To give warmth to the poor little boy, the vicious adoptive father asked someone to beat him, and the vicious adoptive mother didn't give him dinner, so he was sick and was...very sick.

Jian Meng: ...very showy?

System facial paralysis: Host, he has a fever, the kind of fever.

So, what have you misunderstood the host?

In order to avoid further disputes caused by food, the system has distributed home-cooked meals consisting of three meats, three vegetarians, and one white rice, which are also equipped with "medicine to disease" particles.

After everyone was asleep, Jian Meng touched the chaifang. Perhaps Lin Yi had guarded her early, and even locked the door.

System reminder: You can turn the window.

Jian Meng hummed and crawled into the window. The bright moonlight showed a pile of straw. Lin Yi lay on her head, curled up, as if it were cold, but she was still sweating on her head, and it seemed to be very hot.

The candles distributed by the system are lit, and Jian Meng can see how bad the environment of the wood house is. There is a mess of farm tools, wood, and dry branches. There is not even a table or bench. A line is pulled on the corner of the wall.  Very clean and white shirt.

Jian Meng's gaze was startled on the shirt, and then at Lin Yi, who was topless.

System: Yes, he only has one piece of clothing and pants, which he washes at night and wears during the day.

Jian Meng's expression is indescribable:...African refugees are also richer than him, okay?

System: Little pitiful needs to hug and hug to get up.

Jian Meng: ...

In fact, when Jane Meng just reached out to touch his forehead, Lin Yi suddenly sat up as if he had activated the mechanism, and her big hand wrapped her wrist like an iron, causing her to stagger and sit on his.  Lap.

He stared at her for a while with his eyes half-open, and his eyes were quite aggrieved. When he saw that she wanted to give him a loving hug, he suddenly opened his mouth and called her: "Dad!"

     dad!

     dad?

Damn it, big brother, do you know your dad and your mom?

Jian Meng stared at him with big eyes, then touched his head kindly, and squinted: "My boy, smash, open your mouth. Dad will give you medicine."

System: ...this wave of operations is so unpredictable!