Chapter 127 The Wealthy Heir Who Sets Up a Street Stall (5)

After reading the script, Jian Meng went to the president's office.

Ji Ling should have just finished the meeting. He loosened his tie, handed the coat to the assistant beside him, and sat on the sofa opposite her.

The secretary brought up two cups of coffee.

Ji Ling: "Do you want to film director Liu's play?"

He should have heard Qin Rong mention it.

Jian Meng let out an "um" and looked up at him. His expression was calm and he did not underestimate her acting like Qin Rong.

Ji Ling was silent for a moment, and said: "I'll tell Director Liu later, you can go back."

Jian Meng was startled for three seconds, shocked: "What do you want to say?"

Ji Ling looked at her with deep brows and angry. The field is calm.

Jian Meng was embarrassed: "...Uncle, I didn't come to see you through the back door."

Ji Ling picked up the coffee, took a sip, and said, "No one dares to say that." He was

probably used to the original owner asking him for resources. Did not believe her at all.

Jian Meng had to seriously emphasize: "Really not, uncle, I can use my strength to get this role."

Ji Ling's expression finally changed: "Your strength?"

Jian Meng: "Yes."

Ji Ling Silently glanced at the opposite girl, without the concealment of heavy make-up, with clean eyebrows, white and red lips, a serious expression, and pure eyes. Doesn't this cuteness seem to be pretended like in the past?

Ruan Ruan is a bit strange, but he doesn't hate him.

The corner of Ji Ling's lips smiled lightly: "You believe in your strength so much, then try it."

Although he didn't think she was really capable, she was purely encouraging younger generations, but she still had a feeling of being affirmed. His eyes lit up, and he said obediently: "Thank you, uncle."

After a pause, she asked again: "Uncle want to go back together?"

Ji Ling: "Go back by yourself, I still have entertainment at noon." When

Jianmeng came out, she happened to ran into Qiao Jin, and Qiao Jin called her With a sound, she walked forward without looking back.

However, she didn't expect Qiao Jin to chase after him again.

"Ruan Ruan!" He took her arm.

Jian Meng was impatient: "Your hands are better?"

Qiao thought of the man's fierce expression, and subconsciously let go of his hand, his face was a little bad, and he forced a smile: "Ruan Ruan, don't be angry with me, OK? Ok?"

He has been regretting these few days. He thought he had already won the title of actor. Even if he had a firm foothold in the entertainment industry, without the help of the Ji family, it would not have any big impact.

However, when those good resources were withdrawn and he needed to fight for everything by himself, he suddenly realized that he was not as powerful as he thought, and the name of the movie emperor brought him shackles instead.

It is like this new play by Director Liu. He could have been appointed to be the leading actor, but now he needs to audition himself, and he...has no confidence at all. If he is not selected, what will others say and what do they think?

Jian Meng turned to look at him: "I don't need to be angry with you."

Qiao Jin seemed to be relieved, and when he was about to laugh, he heard the girl faintly said: "You follow me again, I'm really angry. "

Qiao Jin was startled, looking at her unreserved back, suddenly a little flustered in her heart, there was a feeling that she had been out of his control.

Didn't she love him so much, and even committed suicide for him, how could she suddenly feel nothing towards him?

Are you still angry?

Qiao Jin followed up with her a few steps, waited for the elevator with her, thinking about it, and said: "Ruan Ruan, I don't really want to break up with you, it's just an angry talk, don't you know how much I like you? ?"

Jian Meng rolled her eyes.

Qiao looked at her seemingly indifferent, and somehow remembered the man who set up the street stall that night. His heart was blocked, and his tone was a little bad: "Even if you don't forgive me, it doesn't matter. I can wait for you, but what about you? Can you mix with that kind of person? Do you know that kind of rotten person..."

Before finishing speaking, the girl gave a cold stare.

Qiao Jin felt even more uncomfortable.

Jian Meng said coldly: "You say one more word, I will really beat you."

Qiao Jin: "You..."

Qiao Jin could see that she was serious. She gritted her teeth and saw her entering the elevator. Did not keep up.

In the season, the blackening value of 20 has not been eliminated.

Jian Meng thought about how to make him happy. She guessed that he must be still working at the moment, so she thought about buying vegetables and going to his house. If someone cooks for him when he is exhausted, he might be able to Are you happy?

However, when she bought vegetables and went downstairs to him, his blackening value was rising.

Tired!

The lights in the corridor had been repaired, and Jian Meng quickly went upstairs, and when she was still in the corridor, she heard a woman cursing.

The woman's voice was very loud, and her words were still mixed with some unknown dialects. After listening to it for a while, she probably understood what was going on.

This woman is the woman she saw that day living in the opposite door of Jifang.

Because she saw his daughter Xiaoyue at Jifang's house, Jifang hadn't put on any clothes, so she immediately insisted that he seduced her daughter and wanted to take advantage of her daughter.

Jian Meng didn't know that Ji Fangsheng was not angry, anyway, she was almost out of anger, she was struggling to lower the blackening value here, and the woman was still there and cursing the blackening value higher and higher.

When she passed by, she saw Ji Fang dodge the woman who rushed to hit him, leaned back lazily by the door, and said in a calm tone, "Your daughter wants a butt without a butt, and a breastless. I won't take advantage of her if I'm blind."

He really didn't wear any clothes . He just wore a bath towel, with beautiful lines and strong abdominal muscles. Why don't you look like a good person.

The women stared at him with anger.

A girl with the appearance of a college student stood beside the woman, her face flushed, and she whispered, "Mom, don't say it."

Seeing that the woman was about to swear again, Jian Meng walked over, amazed by several people. Standing next to Ji Fang in her sight, she said unhurriedly: "Auntie, if you want to scold someone, you must first see what your daughter says."

Seeing that she was well-dressed, the woman sneered and said "What else is there to say? I thought he was not a good person a long time ago, so I like to coax you ignorant little girls to cheat for money and sex. Isn't this another one?"

Her daughter Xiaoyue couldn't listen anymore. , Could not help saying: "Mom, didn't I say that, I just gave Brother Ji some apples." The

woman slapped her with a slap. Take a look, "If you don't seduce my daughter, she's okay to give you some apples and yelling to her brother. It's really shameless."

Xiaoyue cried out "Mom" with a crying voice, then glanced at Ji Fang, covering her face. Run away with a face.

The women didn't care about their daughters, as if they hadn't scolded enough, they tried to slap again when they stared at Ji Fang.

Ji Fang suddenly sneered: "Have you fucked enough?" The

woman shook as he yelled. She was a little bit shocked to see him cruel. After a few muttered words in her mouth, she went back to the house and brought the door very hard. On it.

Jian Meng heard what she said was "Waiting for my son to come and see you!".

Ji Fang also closed the door, and didn't care about her, he should have gone to the room to get dressed.

Jian Meng changed her slippers and put the dishes in the kitchen again. Turning her head to look for her apron, she saw Ji Fangyu pulling the slippers out, still biting the cigarette, and asked in a faint voice: "Why are you here again? That's it."

Jian Meng thought that it would be strange to come and cook for people so rashly, so she turned a corner and said, "I'll tell you that I will have an audition in a few days, and you will go with me. "

Ji Fang spit out the smoke, looked at her playfully, and smiled: "Just because of this?"

Jian Meng knew that he definitely didn't believe it, maybe he thought of her like those girls who liked him.

She pursed her lips, bowed her head and tore off the packaging of the vegetables. Just when she was about to throw it into the trash can, Ji Fang had already come over and threw the bag in her hand into the trash can next to her.

"Cooking?"

Jian Meng turned to look at him: "You cooked last time, I will cook this time."

Ji Fang didn't say anything to question her cooking skills, just stared at her and smiled. "Okay."

Even though he said that, Ji Fang did not leave the kitchen, but was beside her to help her with some small things. When she was about to chop vegetables, he held her hand and said, "I'll do it. Cut." The

girl tilted her head and looked at him, seeming a little confused.

Ji Fang hooked her lips and leaned close to her: "Look at Lao Tzu's handsome?"

He just looked at her like a young lady who didn't touch Yang Chunshui with her ten fingers . He was afraid that she would cut her hand. That's why she said that. If she is shy, she will naturally go To the side.

However, the girl stared at him without blinking, and said: "Handsome."

Ji Fang was taken aback, but she felt a little embarrassed, but the bright and black eyes were still staring at him, and he said, "Shit. "After a sound, he pretended to say calmly: "Let's look at the money again."

Jian Meng heard the hint of the decrease in the blackening value, and thought, he really likes others to praise him.

So, watching him "dangdangdang" cutting vegetables, she added another sentence: "You are so fast."

Ji Fang: "..."

Fuck.