Chapter 31 I'm Pulling the Red Line in 70s (4)

The company commander distributed tasks to the educated youths in the three classes. The old educated youths in the male third class were sent to dig coal underground. Jian Meng and the newcomers had no tasks for the time being. The company commander organized them to take ideological and theoretical classes. .

The breakfast was also served in line. Jian Meng's dramatic changes caused the same group of Beijing youths to be surprised, and many people couldn't help but secretly look at her.

Zhang Xiangxiang is very inexistent in school, and always wears long bangs and shabby clothes. Everyone is not familiar with her. Almost no one really pays attention to her appearance. They only think she is very poor and gloomy, so Jane When Meng combed her bangs up, and changed into clean clothes, and without the original owner's conscientious and hunched posture, everyone was only astonished, "It turns out that Zhang Xiangxiang looks good to clean up", but there is no one. Go and wonder what's weird in this.

Myolie Liu from Harbin stood behind Jianmeng, staring at her for a while, and honestly said: "You, you look so good-looking? Why did you look a little bit...

then what ?" What is that?

Jian Meng felt that she didn't directly say ugly because she was afraid that she would be angry. She laughed: "It's not strange to be embarrassed to get here so far."

Liu Xinger: "Oh, that's it."

"Don't make up!" Cheng Xue, who was in the front, suddenly turned around and glared at her, "I have been classmates with you for half a year. I still don't know what you were like before? Once you get to the Great Northern Wilderness, you start to dress up. I think your thoughts are already very dangerous. Now, this is a bourgeois sentiment, I think it is necessary to open a criticism to correct your wrong thoughts!"

Cheng Xue is the most popular among female educated youths. It is not happy to see Zhang Xiangxiang steal her limelight, who knows her She also became the squad leader, and she would recognize it if she changed someone to become the squad leader, but even if Zhang Xiangxiang is so timid and fearful, she can also be the squad leader?

She feels full of grievance and resentment.

During this period, the ideological issues involved were very serious. Seeing Cheng Xue suddenly went to the line and talked about it, the original noisy atmosphere suddenly became a bit stagnant.

Jian Meng did not speak, but stared at Cheng Xue quite seriously for a while.

Cheng Xue was irritated by her look: "What do you look at?"

Jian Meng smiled and said innocently: "When it comes to dressing up, you are more suitable. You wear a hairpin and trim your eyebrows. You can't be because of me. If it looks good, I have a bourgeois sentiment. You are Hong Guoguo's jealousy!"

Would she be jealous of Zhang Xiangxiang?

Cheng Xue only felt qi and blood surge over her head and blurted out: "Only young ladies in the old society are like you. Have you ever seen a female educated youth that looks as white as your face? It is a bourgeois exploiter who only knows how to enjoy the fruits of the labors of workers and peasants!"

Although she is a bit extreme, it is not completely unreasonable. The female educated youth looked at Jian Meng's face. It was white and slippery, and she couldn't see it. A little flaw, if it is not well maintained, how could this be?

Only the ladies of the old society are so good at maintaining and dressing up!

Jian Meng rolled her eyes, so this tasteless skill is really going to cause trouble!

"It's my fault to look good and have white skin?" Jian Meng was speechless.

It was Cheng Xue and the others' turn to enter the canteen. The company commander heard the noise here, so he came over and scolded, "What are you doing? Okay, what about looking like the bourgeoisie? Does the bourgeoisie judge by their looks? The soldiers who can come to our corps have been strictly audited by the party and the regiment department, and they are all descendants of the workers and peasants army. Stop talking about it!"

Cheng Xue gritted her teeth, gave Jian Meng a cold look, and dropped the sentence "Don't let me grab any handle", and quickly walked into the cafeteria.

The company had few houses, and the class was in the cafeteria. The company commander taught a morning lesson. When approaching noon, he taught them to sing a song of "Song of Corps Soldiers", but the company commander was from the Northeast. Even singing has a strong local northeastern flavor, that's fine, his tune is still running endlessly.

The company commander sang passionately, narcissistically, and the people below already wanted to call for help.

Before he finished singing, boos rang one after another.

The company commander was embarrassed: "It's singing, isn't it great?"

He scratched the back of his head, and suddenly looked at Jian Meng: "Squad leader, you are a girl, you must be good at singing. You can teach them."

Jian Meng stood up: " The report company commander, because your voice is so shocking, I can't imitate one ten thousandth of your pitch." The

male and female educated youths all laughed out loud, and the company commander's face turned blush. Persimmon.

The company commander coughed and coughed: "No, it doesn't matter. When Xiaozheng comes back, let him teach you. He is also an educated youth in Beijing. Mandarin is definitely still standard."

At noon, they were the first educated youth who were in the cafeteria. For meals, there is a lack of supplies in winter, so only Chinese cabbage can be eaten. It is usually not a bit of meaty. When Jian Meng walks out with the lunch box, she feels that her heart is fluttering with snow.

Want to eat meat!

Several very long lines have lined up at the door, and a group of people who are about to enter are still reciting quotations with pride and ambition.

Jian Meng saw only one feeling: You have a lot of plays.

When she was about to go back, she saw Lu Zheng sitting on the bench in the corner. He probably just got out of the well. He was completely dark, and his face was barely clear.

It didn't snow at noon, but there was a few rays of sunshine. Sitting in the snow alone, he looked very tired, tired and dirty. It was like a migrant worker after moving bricks all day.

Jian Meng saw Wang Jian saying a few words to him, and then took two lunch boxes to line up. Jian Meng beckoned to him, Wang Jian pointed at himself in surprise, and then ran over with a bright smile.

"Zhang Xiangxiang, what are you looking for?"

Jian Meng glanced at Lu Zheng and asked, "What's the matter with him? Didn't you all go down the well? Why did he become a tired dog?"

Dog...?

Wang Jian was stunned, and said, "Oh, the monitor, he has to do a lot more than us. All hard work and tiring work have to be rushed to do, and..." He glanced at Jian Meng with a weird expression, "He is now Hasn't her family composition become bad? If you don't show more performance, others should find trouble!"

"That's it, give this to him." Jian Meng handed out her lunch box.

One of the duties of a professional maid: the master is hungry, it's time to feed!

Jian Meng feels that she is still quite dedicated, not because she doesn't want to eat Chinese cabbage!

Wang Jian took it and couldn't react for a while: "What about you? Don't eat it?"

Jian Meng said solemnly, "After all, my parents caused his situation to change like this, so I want to atone for my parents. I will care more about him and take care of him, so that my conscience will feel better, but please make sure you keep it secret for me and don't tell him."

Wang Jian didn't expect that she was such a kind and good-looking girl. See her eyes even more. Be kind: "You are a nice person, but why didn't you tell him?"

Jian Meng said embarrassedly: "Lu Zheng seems to hate me. I am the daughter of his enemy. He is a very sturdy person. If you get the idea, , Will definitely refuse to accept my concern, and will alienate me even more."

Wang Jian thought that this was indeed the case, and solemnly nodded: "Zhang Xiangxiang, rest assured, I will complete the task."

Jian Meng smiled: "...then. Thank you so much."

Wang Jian blushed slightly: "Nothing, nothing."

Wang Jian recalled how the beautiful girl smiled at him gratefully. When he walked to Lu Zheng's side, even his expressions were radiating with enthusiasm. Satisfaction and happiness are about to overflow.

"Brother Lu, I'll give you food." His voice was very gentle.

Lu Zheng had a weird expression. He looked up at him, his tongue

pressed against his cheeks: " Your kid...fa, spring, where?" Wang Jian blushed shyly: "Brother Lu, don't talk nonsense, I just think it is. Zhang Xiangxiang is a very good girl. We shouldn't have played with her before."

Hearing the name, Lu Zheng narrowed his eyes: "Don't you say that she gave this meal?"

Wang Jian nodded, but Suddenly he was taken aback: "Brother Lu, you are so amazing, you can guess that, this is not what I said, I can't blame me."

What does it mean to let the female educated youth cook for him?

Lu Zheng frowned: "Take it back!"

Wang Jian thought, Zhang Xiangxiang is not only kind, but also very smart. As expected, Brother Lu knew he would not accept it in the future.

He said solemnly: "You must accept! Otherwise, I will never finish with you!"

Lu Zheng raised his eyebrows: "You still have to be stunned? What's the matter with you?"

Wang Jian: "I just can't bear it , Brother Lu, people After saying that, I will care about you and take care of you. If you fail other people's kindness, what kind of man are you?"

Lu Zheng: "..."

Care about him? Take care of him? Also... Kind?

Lu Zheng thought of that beautiful and stunning face, with a strange feeling in his heart, his tongue pressed against his cheek, he wanted to see what trick she wanted to play.

"Okay, I'll accept it." Lu Zheng smiled, "but you can't let her know that I know what she thinks of me."

Wang Jian nodded in surprise: "Brother, don't worry, this time I absolutely Don't miss my mouth, or I will have acne on my face!"

But... Mind? There seems to be something weird, it should refer to Zhang Xiangxiang's desire to atone for his parents... right?

Lu Zheng gave a "tsk": "You go and beat your meal, don't block your brother from enjoying the sun."

Seeing Wang Jian running to the line, he laughed. Is this kid still afraid of acne?

Lu Zheng opened the lunch box and looked at the Chinese cabbage on top of the white rice. It was obviously the same tasteless dish as usual, but he suddenly felt appetite.

After eating the meal in a few bites, he walked to the faucet and washed the lunch box clean. Seeing his face reflected on the lunch box, he pulled the corners of his lips for unknown reasons.